Options

emergancy - need 10c spare for Holand show!

einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
edited June 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
My friend was promised tickets and the guy just backed out!!! She has a flight from london and all, please help poor Conguita get to see the show!!!

Thanks, Einat

uinidapuu@yahoo.com.br
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    There are still tickets available at http://www.ticketmaster.nl
    And I'm pretty sure that it won't be a problem to get one at the venue.
    Landgraaf 00 Hamburg 00
    Arnhem 06 Antwerp 06 Berlin 06
    Düsseldorf 07 Nijmegen 07

Neil Young And Friends Berlin 95
  • Options
    Thanks, but we´re still looking out for a 10c spare, she almost had it and then this guy just went ahead and cancelled the tickets! You can imagine the dissapointment...
  • Options
    I think it's the same as seeing the last poster being sold to the person in front of you :-(

I wish you luck, but if she doesn't get one she should really take the flight anyway, she will get a ticket there and I think , if she's there early enough, she will get pretty close to stage.
    Landgraaf 00 Hamburg 00
    Arnhem 06 Antwerp 06 Berlin 06
    Düsseldorf 07 Nijmegen 07

Neil Young And Friends Berlin 95
  • Options
    Ummm... please? 10c for Nijmegen anybody? to help out a friend?
  • Options
    I ran into the same problem in London....Got tic's from goods section the night before the show.....(I know the PANIC your feeling) maybe they will have some tickets for Holland up the night before....and I agree with
    talkshow host....there will definatley be extra 10Club tic's floating around that day.

Also..... if there is a pre-party the night before....ask around, my friend Jason was able to get a spare from a friend that night.

GOOD LUCK :D
    Cheers
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,563
    In my opinion, having a 10c ticket to this show is just stupid. They will let you in so early that you have to wait nearly 8 hours for pj to take the stage. Sure other bands will play before pj, but you are gonna have to be standing there holdng your position between 7 and 8 hours, and when pj has finished playing you have been standing there over 10 hours! Think about it.

Is it really worth it?

Im gonna chill in the background for this one. Its gonna rain too so bring your umbrellas!
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    good for you, we still need a 10c ticket
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,563
    Good luck with the ticket quest. And good luck with the show. Hope you wont have to pee in your pants:-)
    I will swallow poison