Flag Day Film Soundtrack & Trailer

1235»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    bobasfeet said:
    Anyone get 10c copy yet? 

Not yet. Gonna be a while. Tracker say's it's in Los Angeles, CA.
  • JM276219JM276219 Chicago Burbs Posts: 60
    Got my 10c LP yesterday after ordering it last July and it was completely destroyed in shipping.  Posted the pics on the book of faces...Emailed 10c about it and am hoping to get a new one..
    JM276219 said:
    Got my 10c LP yesterday after ordering it last July and it was completely destroyed in shipping.  Posted the pics on the book of faces...Emailed 10c about it and am hoping to get a new one..

They will take care of you
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258
    My 10C copy arrived in Sydney today. So good to play this awesome album on vinyl at last.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
    goldrush said:
    My 10C copy arrived in Sydney today. So good to play this awesome album on vinyl at last.

My 10club copy landed in Ontario yesterday. Will probably arrive here next week. 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    Can someone help me out with the Tender Mercies lyrics? The printed ones say:

Jumping from the windows of love”

I swear I never hear “love”. Not on the official track, not on the live versions. Sometimes I hear “the world” instead which freaks me out when you consider the full sentence.

I hear no “L” at all on the last word. What are they saying?? Are my ears just bad?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22

Winners of the 12th Annual Guild of Music Supervisors Awards

https://blog.tunefind.com/2022/03/winners-of-the-12th-annual-guild-of-music-supervisors-awards/

BEST SONG/RECORDING CREATED FOR A FILM

“Dos Oruguitas”
    Performed by Sebastián Yatra
    Featured in Encanto
    Music Supervisor Tom MacDougall
    Songwriter Lin-Manuel Miranda

“Guns Go Bang”
    Performed by Kid Cudi and Jay-Z
    Featured in The Harder They Fall
    Music Supervisor Michelle Silverman
    Songwriters Jeymes Samuel, Scott Mescudi and Shawn Carter

“My Father’s Daughter”
    Performed by Eddie Vedder, Glen Hansard and Olivia Vedder
    Featured in Flag Day
    Music Supervisor Tracy McKnight
    Songwriters Glen Hansard and Eddie Vedder

“Fire In The Sky”
    Performed by Anderson .Paak
    Featured in Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
    Music Supervisor Dave Jordan
    Songwriters Anderson .Paak, Bruno Mars, Son Tzu, Rogét Chahayed, Wesley Singerman, Taylor Dexter and Alissia Benveniste

“Be Alive”
    Performed by Beyoncé
    Featured in King Richard
    Music Supervisor Susan Jacobs
    Songwriters Beyoncé and Dixson

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Well done Olivia! :smiley:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Pap said:
    Well done Olivia! :smiley:

Indeed!
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited May 2022
    I need Rather Be Home on a continuous loop and Tender Mercies isn't bad either  <3  <3  <3  <3
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Pretty sure that shows My Father's Daughter and its music supervisor did not win. But I'm sure it was nice for Tracy McKnight to be nominated.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    edited September 2022
    If anyone has yet to see the movie, it's on EPIX (USA TV channel) which is in a free preview all week. Check the on demand section.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"