NCAA College Football -

Comments

• come on Texas!
    Was a great game. I think Texas wins that if Ewers doesn't get hurt.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    Notre Dame looked pretty bad losing to Marshall.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    App State upsets Texas A&M
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Ha!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Just saw that App St was paid $1.5M for that game. Gotta love getting some bank and the W lol
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Ha!
    :anguished:
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Ha!
    Feel for ya, that had to burn.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    lot of upsets yesterday
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Not a Nebraska fan, but I'm not sure Scott Frost survives the rest of the month.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    lot of upsets yesterday
    KY looked pretty good,  although I think Florida was getting too much credit for the Utah win.
    Not a Nebraska fan, but I'm not sure Scott Frost survives the rest of the month.

He stinks.
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    mrussel1 said:
    lot of upsets yesterday
    KY looked pretty good,  although I think Florida was getting too much credit for the Utah win.

Waaay too much. Preseason polls should be banned. There shouldn't be any polls until at least week 5.
  • Jumb0 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    lot of upsets yesterday

Waaay too much. Preseason polls should be banned. There shouldn't be any polls until at least week 5.
    This.

Polls first few weeks are meaningless. 
    Agree.  Hype machine stuff.  It is fun but carries more weight than it should.  
    Ha!
    I honestly didn't understand the line being 20.5 based on the lackluster offense week 1. But I surely did not see a thorough ass kicking either. 

So in 3 games, Marcus Freeman has a historic blown lead in a NY 6 bowl game. A very tough fought loss in which ND spent half the game as the better team over the #3 team in the nation. And suffered a complete ass kicking against a Sun-Belt team while making his home debut. 

YIKES!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    Ha!
    I honestly didn't understand the line being 20.5 based on the lackluster offense week 1. But I surely did not see a thorough ass kicking either. 

So in 3 games, Marcus Freeman has a historic blown lead in a NY 6 bowl game. A very tough fought loss in which ND spent half the game as the better team over the #3 team in the nation. And suffered a complete ass kicking against a Sun-Belt team while making his home debut. 

YIKES!
    Seems sorta Heltonesque 😅 
    Ha!

YIKES!
    Fuck you, Brett!! :rofl:
    Ha!

YIKES!
    Hahaha.  You know it is true.
    I actually don't want ND to be bad.  I know we feel similarly on this.   Way better to have SC and ND be awesome  when  they face off

Ha!

YIKES!
    Hahaha.  You know it is true.
    I actually don't want ND to be bad.  I know we feel similarly on this.   Way better to have SC and ND be awesome  when  they face off

Oh, absolutely! It was very well played on your part. Hell, of the 241 pages in this thread, probably 4 of them are just me making shitty comments about Helton. Lmao

SC is looking very good so far. Things are clicking for them very quickly! 
    Their running defense is atrocious.  Offense looks pretty good.  We look like we will beat on bad teams, we will see how we do against better teams.
    All part of growing with a new staff and so many player transfers. 
  • Not a Nebraska fan, but I'm not sure Scott Frost survives the rest of the month.

He stinks.
    Not only did he not make it until the end of the month, but he didn't make it past the early slate of NFL games today haha
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Not a Nebraska fan, but I'm not sure Scott Frost survives the rest of the month.

He stinks.
    Not only did he not make it until the end of the month, but he didn't make it past the early slate of NFL games today haha
    It doesn't make any sense.  How could he be so good at UCF and so atrocious at Nebraska. 
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    Bye Bye Scott Frost!!!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • mrussel1 said:

He stinks.
    It doesn't make any sense.  How could he be so good at UCF and so atrocious at Nebraska. 
    Million dollar question
    He got what he deserved.
  • He got what he deserved.
    Agree, 100%. 

Always hated Nebraska for some reason. 
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    Just read that Frost gets a 15 million buyout. Would have been 7.5 million if Nebraska waited until Oct. 1st to fire him. 
    That's crazy. 

Their season's already shot, so why not wait the 3 weeks to lower that buyout?
  • Well, WVU losing to Kansas has definitely lessened my excitement for the rest of the season. I just wanted WVU to make me believe they had an outside shot of making the CCG this year. 

Maybe next year.