Options

Did anyone video rockin in the free world in Copenhagen?

2»

Comments

• Options
    dane wrote:
    ROLMFAO!!! :D:D:D
    Just realized that you're not the shorthaired DUDE, I thought you were! We didn't talk on the show, did we?? I did speak to the american guy next to you though. Who ever the hell that was.....

that was my friend Matt, but i do remember 'who you are'
    I was the short girl standing in front of him. i get mistaken for
    a guy all the time on the board...hmmm maybe i should take that as
    some sort of hint.
    either way, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.
    just sent my first email to him, cross your fingers :)
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    some sort of hint.

And I just wrote that you're a chick on the danish board. Maybe that'll get his attention! ;)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    You're welcome! Glad it worked out.
    Again with the Dutch. By now I'm pretty shure you're joking.......
    Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned the vodka/underwear thing. Maybe I shouldn't mention that I have a picture of it either:D

quote]

uhm.
    what.
    picture.
    pming my email address to you right now..... :)
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Jas, I'm gonna go on a trip around the world to see all the people from the tour around next April. LA is definitely one of the stops. Will touch base with you later.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Heineken Helen
    that is totally you. I was talking to you when i was looking for Emil at the after party asking you if you see a guy with long blonde hair tell him someone is looking for him. You were hanging out by a pool table i believe with a whole bunch of other people. I remember when you got your tambourine and i think the girl next to you got mikes shirt or something...and yes that was Emil in your pictures. That show was absolutely amazing and im so glad im finally putting names to faces. Now all we need is the pissing-in-a-cup-dude
    to fill it out. Next California show we have to meet up. Bridge??? :)
    :eek: the after party is a bit of a blur :D I was awake almost 48 hours at that stage, lol. Yep, the girl to my left got Mike's jacket, and the girl on my right got his tshirt... eventually, lol. He was trying to get her attention for EVER and I was hitting her but for some reason she was looking at something on her right and wouldn't look around... so eventually he just threw it and I caught it and gave it to her... it was shit having to hand it over though :( but I knew it wasn't mine but then I got the tambourine and was happy :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Heh, Babs is so absent-minded :)
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    Heh, Babs is so absent-minded :)
    :D It seemed like he was trying to get her attention forEVER... and I dunno what she was looking at cos she'd been looking at Mike ALL night.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    trammeustrammeus Posts: 124

lol, the redhead guy wearing blue pj and his asian gf...we queued together at Wembley

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/yeild2pearljam/Europe/IMG_0154.jpg
    [/quote]

funny the dead guy near you
    Verona 93 - Milan 96 - Barcelona 96 - Verona 00 - Milan 00 - Turin 06 - Berlin 06 - Lisbon 07 - Madrid 07 - Katowice 07 - London 07 - Werchter 07
  • Options
    wulffeldwulffeld Posts: 31
    some sort of hint.

Hey nice meeting you and your friends in the queue there! Did you record video of Emil singing? :)

I'm the guy kneeling down left of the guy in the red adidas in case you're wondering:
    http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/HeinekenHelen/Copenhagen%20June%202007/Copenhagen019.jpg
    Martin http://www.setlisting.com/ Your concert history in one place.
  • Options
    wulffeld wrote:
    Hey nice meeting you and your friends in the queue there! Did you record video of Emil singing? :)

I'm the guy kneeling down left of the guy in the red adidas in case you're wondering:
    http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/HeinekenHelen/Copenhagen%20June%202007/Copenhagen019.jpg
    oh yes yes yes!
    Its a Copenhagen line reunion!!!
    Honestly, out of of the 40 shows i have seen that was honestly one of the funnest lines i have ever been in....We camped out 5 nights in a row for the San Francisco shows last tour and i thought nothing could top that experience but that was B.E...BEFORE EUROPE!
    Everyone was so friendly and it certainly doesnt hurt that you can just drink in public like nothing :)
    I did get video of Emil singing along with some other precious footage of that line. How about that soundcheck? It was like a mini concert before the show the songs were so clear and well done...everything just was perfect.
  • Options
    oh yes yes yes!
    Its a Copenhagen line reunion!!!
    Honestly, out of of the 40 shows i have seen that was honestly one of the funnest lines i have ever been in....We camped out 5 nights in a row for the San Francisco shows last tour and i thought nothing could top that experience but that was B.E...BEFORE EUROPE!
    Everyone was so friendly and it certainly doesnt hurt that you can just drink in public like nothing :)
    I did get video of Emil singing along with some other precious footage of that line. How about that soundcheck? It was like a mini concert before the show the songs were so clear and well done...everything just was perfect.
    :) I'd so much fun in the queue also... we need to do that again :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    VedderfiveVedderfive Posts: 11
    Hey there!
    I would really like to see a video of that guy, Emil, he shure sounds like a bit of a freakshow. Drinking vodka is one thing, but walking around in his underwear, now thats just disgusting. Are you shure it wasnt actually a pair of beautiful, perfectly fitted, red speedos?

Jas! Ive been trying to mail you several times, but somehow your e-mail doesnt work, i keep getting the mails back for some reason. Anyways, im not to much of a rockstar to go online, but i do enjoy life and not having to be in front of a computer everyday. How are you doing, how was the Nijmegen show? Im really hung over right now so ill make short, but i so glad that we got in contact! Cheers Emil!
    Jail time, not bail time!
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    trammeus wrote:
    lol, the redhead guy wearing blue pj and his asian gf...we queued together at Wembley

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/yeild2pearljam/Europe/IMG_0154.jpg

funny the dead guy near you[/quote]

lmao..........that's fucking hilarious!
    That's me in the brown jacket!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Vedderfive wrote:
    Hey there!
    I would really like to see a video of that guy, Emil, he shure sounds like a bit of a freakshow. Drinking vodka is one thing, but walking around in his underwear, now thats just disgusting. Are you shure it wasnt actually a pair of beautiful, perfectly fitted, red speedos?

Jas! Ive been trying to mail you several times, but somehow your e-mail doesnt work, i keep getting the mails back for some reason. Anyways, im not to much of a rockstar to go online, but i do enjoy life and not having to be in front of a computer everyday. How are you doing, how was the Nijmegen show? Im really hung over right now so ill make short, but i so glad that we got in contact! Cheers Emil!

Yippe, hooray............WORD!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    Vedderfive wrote:
    Hey there!

Not to worry, Emil. Any incriminating evidence I might have of you in Speedos while drunk on a sunday morning in Roskilde, will stay on my cell.......
    Glad that you and Yield2pearljam found eachother.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    Vedderfive wrote:
    Hey there!

:D And there he is... such a small PJ world this is :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    :D And there he is... such a small PJ world this is :)

Are you not supposed to be flying somewhere today??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Are you not supposed to be flying somewhere today??
    Nope :p

Saturday... ya eejit! :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Nope :p

Saturday... ya eejit! :)

I thought you said the 23rd?? D'oh!!

I love the word eejit. Class!!
    Are you flyin Dub- JFK??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    I thought you said the 23rd?? D'oh!!

I love the word eejit. Class!!
    Are you flyin Dub- JFK??
    :D 28th... I think... it's Saturday anyway, lol.

Yep into JFK and then back from Chicago... I love eejit too :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Can't keep this to yourselves. What does eejit mean?
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    Can't keep this to yourselves. What does eejit mean?
    Just our way of saying idiot in Ireland :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Sounds like I'll feel right at home :)

So, Americans in this thread, did you go to any other shows on this tour? I'm guessing you guys went to Dusseldorf, since you guys knew about my pissing escapades, anywhere else? Don't think I saw you guys too often.
  • Options

Ooh, it is a cool word then. Now I need to learn how to pronounce it......
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    Ooh, it is a cool word then. Now I need to learn how to pronounce it......
    quite simple really... pronounced how it's spelt :)

Hinn... pissing escapades? :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    quite simple really... pronounced how it's spelt :)

Hinn... pissing escapades? :confused:
    The petrol station just down the road from the ISS Dome in Dusseldorf, we just kept drinking and kept going to the toilet. Then the toilet flooded and they stopped letting us in there. But they kept selling us beer. With no toilet to go to, well, there's just the field from across the road from the 10c queue.

I couldn't hold it in. So I ran across the road. You know what I look like when I'm in the queue, mullet and flag and all. So I'm running around like a wacky superhero, unzipped and got ready to do the business when half the bloody queue started shouting at me, telling me to go further down. Cos I pretty much ran right towards the cops who'd been fining people for pissing in public. So I ran away, again, mullet and flag flapping in the wind, just 30 metres or so further down and did the job over there.

To the Americans, I became Aussie Pissing Guy. They wrote a little ditty about the people from the tour, and they somehow worked APG into it. Then they got Emil to sing it in Danish. Ahhhhh, good times.
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    The petrol station just down the road from the ISS Dome in Dusseldorf, we just kept drinking and kept going to the toilet. Then the toilet flooded and they stopped letting us in there. But they kept selling us beer. With no toilet to go to, well, there's just the field from across the road from the 10c queue.

I couldn't hold it in. So I ran across the road. You know what I look like when I'm in the queue, mullet and flag and all. So I'm running around like a wacky superhero, unzipped and got ready to do the business when half the bloody queue started shouting at me, telling me to go further down. Cos I pretty much ran right towards the cops who'd been fining people for pissing in public. So I ran away, again, mullet and flag flapping in the wind, just 30 metres or so further down and did the job over there.

To the Americans, I became Aussie Pissing Guy. They wrote a little ditty about the people from the tour, and they somehow worked APG into it. Then they got Emil to sing it in Danish. Ahhhhh, good times.

We did the last few shows starting with Dusseldorf then Copenhagen, NIjmegen, and ended with Werchter. See things like Australian Pissing Guy just dont happen here in the states...not to mention having hot Dutch guys sing a self made song in 2 LANGUAGES! ...
    and hello

EMIL- IM SO GLAD YOU FOUND YOUR WAY HERE. I emailed you the other day so there has to be something going on here....maybe you spelled Yield the right way in my email its yEIld....but either way im glad i found you. Did you see Chris Cornell there yet? What did you think?
    You know you are my favorite non-pearl jam memory i have from my entire Europe trip:)
    I'm so glad i found you....
  • Options
    wulffeldwulffeld Posts: 31
    Hinny wrote:

I happened to record a bit of this :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vGuM-YFJAZQ
    Martin http://www.setlisting.com/ Your concert history in one place.
  • Options
    Ohhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnn :p

For the record, I don't normally put on a wig and a flag and just go around pissing by the side of the road. Yeah, I'll do the pissing part if I happen to be driving out into the country, but it's not like I carry a wig and a flag everywhere I go- only when I'm on tour :)