Options

Desperately Need 2 tickets for Forum in Copenhagen

keyboardkeyboard Posts: 2
edited June 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
We are two ten club members that travelled from New York to Copenhagen to see show, but don't have tix. Show is tomorrow. We can meet near the Forum whenever. Text me at 312 504 3762.

Drinks are on me of you can come through!

Sibel.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    keyboard wrote:
    We are two ten club members that travelled from New York to Copenhagen to see show, but don't have tix. Show is tomorrow. We can meet near the Forum whenever. Text me at 312 504 3762.

Drinks are on me of you can come through!

Sibel.

Not to rub it in, but kinda risky to travel that far with no tix, eh? Anyways look through the last few pages of the Copenhagen thread. Also you need to put a national code infront of your cell number. Like in Denmark it's 0045, sweden is 0046, norway is 0047. Don't know the number for the US.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    trammeustrammeus Posts: 124
    dane wrote:
    Not to rub it in, but kinda risky to travel that far with no tix, eh?

Yes, but that's the thing to do.
    I did exactly the same thing last year in Berlin...you saw it, it was sold out from months, but there were some guys w/tickets anyway at the gates.

I phoned to the german concert organizer (!) and found tix.

Make some big signs with "I need help, I'm so lonely without my tix" and you will go on.
    Verona 93 - Milan 96 - Barcelona 96 - Verona 00 - Milan 00 - Turin 06 - Berlin 06 - Lisbon 07 - Madrid 07 - Katowice 07 - London 07 - Werchter 07
  • Options
    trammeus wrote:
    Yes, but that's the thing to do.
    I did exactly the same thing last year in Berlin...you saw it, it was sold out from months, but there were some guys w/tickets anyway at the gates.

I phoned to the german concert organizer (!) and found tix.

Make some big signs with "I need help, I'm so lonely without my tix" and you will go on.

Ok. Guess I'm not that kinda person. Like to plan things.....
    Hope you get tix keyboard.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    vest71vest71 Posts: 239
    Try to call this number +45 25 51 35 20 he just wrote he got one ticket
    good luck otherwise try dba.dk under "billetter til koncerter" or just type Pearl Jam in the "søg" box
    I hope you get your tickets
    Burn my eyes and try to blind me
    Bury me so they won't find me
    Try to suck my power empty
    Got no crown of thorns on me
  • Options
    This guy is advertising that he has 4 tickets. Call +45 22919477.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07