Options

WERCHTER - I would...

trammeustrammeus Posts: 124
edited March 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
OK, I finally had the possibility to go to Werchter.
Hope it's not too late.

So guys I'm going to ask you a few things (the thread WERCHTER 07 is really too long...):

1) Tickets: where to buy it and avalaibility at today

2) General info about the festival (stages, bars, pepole, girls :-))

3) General info about the place. Also if in the surroundings there is something interesting to visit (I'd buy the whole festival tickets but I go there only for PJ and 2/3 artists) I come from Italy and maybe I'll drive to Werchter.

4) Accomodation. Excluding the camping, is there something cheap near there?

5) Belgians! I am very curious: Belgium is a country that always gave me interest, never been there. So I accept suggestions (and how to be kind with them..)

6) Anything else by will be precious.

See you there, I hope.

t.
Verona 93 - Milan 96 - Barcelona 96 - Verona 00 - Milan 00 - Turin 06 - Berlin 06 - Lisbon 07 - Madrid 07 - Katowice 07 - London 07 - Werchter 07
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    http://www.rockwerchter.be/RW2007/fase2/live.asp

The tix for day 4 are not available anymore, you need to get on the waiting list.
    The one day tixs are fine and combi-tix too. There should be everything on there, or find them on myspace if you use it. This is more helpful tho.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    redladyredlady Posts: 602
    trammeus wrote:
    OK, I finally had the possibility to go to Werchter.
    Hope it's not too late.

So guys I'm going to ask you a few things (the thread WERCHTER 07 is really too long...):

1) Tickets: where to buy it and avalaibility at today

2) General info about the festival (stages, bars, pepole, girls :-))

3) General info about the place. Also if in the surroundings there is something interesting to visit (I'd buy the whole festival tickets but I go there only for PJ and 2/3 artists) I come from Italy and maybe I'll drive to Werchter.

4) Accomodation. Excluding the camping, is there something cheap near there?

5) Belgians! I am very curious: Belgium is a country that always gave me interest, never been there. So I accept suggestions (and how to be kind with them..)

6) Anything else by will be precious.

See you there, I hope.

t.
    OOhhhh from Italy...FORZA ITALIA...LOL....sorry had to say it i think it's because i'm married to an Italian....ciao ciao..
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    redlady wrote:
    OOhhhh from Italy...FORZA ITALIA...LOL....sorry had to say it i think it's because i'm married to an Italian....ciao ciao..

Please don't say it anymore! we're just getting out from a 5-year nightmare.

:)

see you in werchter, hope! this evening I'll try to get the tix...
    Verona 93 - Milan 96 - Barcelona 96 - Verona 00 - Milan 00 - Turin 06 - Berlin 06 - Lisbon 07 - Madrid 07 - Katowice 07 - London 07 - Werchter 07
  • Options
    trammeus wrote:

see you in werchter, hope! this evening I'll try to get the tix...
    Ha...ha ok i'll shut up......were i live there are more Italians then Belgium people..LOL...because they all imigrated here waaayyyy back to work in the mines like my fathe rin law...are you going 4 days or just one ????....we are only going to see PJ on friday.....oh yes were are you from in Italy ??? just curious like every women would be...
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    yielderyielder Posts: 160
    many many many girls !!! and all of them are beauties .... well not all of them but many are sexy :)
    Greets Dave
    Antwerp -Belgium- Europe
  • Options
    redlady wrote:
    Ha...ha ok i'll shut up......were i live there are more Italians then Belgium people..LOL...because they all imigrated here waaayyyy back to work in the mines like my fathe rin law...are you going 4 days or just one ????....we are only going to see PJ on friday.....oh yes were are you from in Italy ??? just curious like every women would be...

well I'd like to stay for the whole fest
    but I had to check
    1) tix avalaibility
    2) places where to sleep
    3) whole cost of the operation (june is yet an expensive month for me :-))
    4) trip. it'll need at least 5 days and my office is not so happy of that.

I'm from Milan, the capital of fashion, lol it's so impressive when the people say it.
  • Options
    trammeus wrote:
    I'm from Milan, the capital of fashion, lol it's so impressive when the people say it.

You mean "one of the fashion top places"...

Paris is still one of them too (London also)

Damned italians, you're so funny when you pretend being king of the world sometimes... LOL

Cheers amigo
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    bring a tent and sleep on the campsites, it's fun!
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    You mean "one of the fashion top places"...

was ironic, my son.

[/quote]
    Damned italians, you're so funny when you pretend being king of the world sometimes... LOL

[/quote]

Sometimes it's not only pretending. You should know it very well, amigo. ;)
  • Options
    trammeus wrote:
    well I'd like to stay for the whole fest
    but I had to check
    1) tix avalaibility
    2) places where to sleep
    3) whole cost of the operation (june is yet an expensive month for me :-))
    4) trip. it'll need at least 5 days and my office is not so happy of that.

Well if ya want tickets i woulden't wait to long for the combi-tickets (4 days) daytickets for sunday are already sold out they put you on a waiting list.....if ya wanna stay in a hotel you have to get one in Leuven from the station there to the festival you have transport with festivalbusses on regular times...can't stay in Werchter it's tooooo small or you have to take a tent with you and camp there....youre choice my friend....

My husband is from Tuscany....hey i also can showof i work at a place were they make Belgian designerclothes like Dries Van Noten ...he also has a shop in Milan......hey and if it comes to fashion Italians are the better ones in it... I KNOW....
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    JanetWeissJanetWeiss Posts: 231
    trammeus wrote:

lol...
    I have not yet recovered completely. Fear of the future, shame of the past. Makes much more sense to live in the present tense?

Have a nice festival :)
    Roma
    Bologna, Verona, Milano, Torino, Pistoia
    London, Dusseldorf, Scheessel, Copenhagen
    New York, New York
    Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London
    Dublin, Belfast, London, Venice
    Alpine Valley
    Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    Berlin, Milan
    Boston I, Boston II
    (London I, London II, Milan, Padova, Roma, Werchter)
  • Options
    JanetWeiss wrote:
    lol...
    I have not yet recovered completely. Fear of the future, shame of the past. Makes much more sense to live in the present tense?

Have a nice festival :)

You won't?

Anyway, I tried to take a look to the hotel. 25 km from werchter, not so baad.
    Well, we'll see. I am scared to check my bank account, I'll do it in September :)
  • Options
    trammeus wrote:
    was ironic, my son.

[/quote]

Sometimes it's not only pretending. You should know it very well, amigo. ;)[/quote]

Good answer !

But don't talk about football to me... France deserved to win the final !
    Bloody Materrazzi ! He's the most hated guy in France...

Cheers amigo !
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • Options
    But don't talk about football to me... France deserved to win the final !
    Bloody Materrazzi ! He's the most hated guy in France...

/quote]

You like Rolling Stones?
    A little present for you:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAkn4Pbc6S8

If you don't understand italian, call me ;)