Options

FS 2 tickets for Black Keys Saturday 9/3 in Cincinnati

JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,562
edited August 2022 in Other Music
I tested positive for Covid this morning so I won’t be able to make the show. The tickets are in Section 800 row JJ. They were $79 each plus fees when we bought them. I would sell them for $90 or BO. I can transfer the tickets to your TM account. 
Post edited by JeBurkhardt on

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,161
    edited August 2022
    You might be out of it by then, when were onset of symptoms? 5 days from then or positive result and you can go out with masking.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    You might be out of it by then, when were onset of symptoms? 5 days from then or positive result and you can go out with masking.
    I thought about that, but I anticipate my wife ending up testing positive this week. Two of my coworkers tested positive this past week and their spouses tested positive within a few days. I would rather be proactive and try to sell them now rather than her test positive and only have a day or two to sell them. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,161
    good luck. hope its mild for you. was for me, 4 pfizer on board....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    good luck. hope its mild for you. was for me, 4 pfizer on board....
    Thanks. So far not too bad. 
  • Options
    Update, wife just tested positive. We are for sure not going now. I updated the price, but if someone makes a decent offer they are yours. 
  • Options
    SOLD