Reclaiming Environmentalism

2»

Comments

• stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    edited August 2022
    brianlux said:
    jpgoegel said:
    oh wow, I havent thought of Derrick Jensen in a long time.   his culture of make believe book was some really interesting stuff

It is indeed.
    The latest post here are actually a bit off top but I didn't want to start yet another environmental thread.  I am tempted though.  The situation with SSCS (as in the link above) had a lot of folks in the world of ocean environmentalism really dismayed and unhappy (including myself).
    Brian, sorry for derailing your thread.
    Post edited by stuckinline on
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    brianlux said:
    jpgoegel said:
    oh wow, I havent thought of Derrick Jensen in a long time.   his culture of make believe book was some really interesting stuff

It is indeed.
    The latest post here are actually a bit off top but I didn't want to start yet another environmental thread.  I am tempted though.  The situation with SSCS (as in the link above) had a lot of folks in the world of ocean environmentalism really dismayed and unhappy (including myself).
    Brian, sorry for derailing your thread.

Oh gosh, not a problem at all!  I kind of derailed my own thread for no knowing where to put the article about Sea shepherd.  I probably should have just started another thread.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.