Options

Question about Arc

redmosquito83redmosquito83 Posts: 179
edited July 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
I have boots of a lot of the 9 shows in which they performed Arc, but the song itself is missing. I have read in these threads that it has been taken out of most recordings out of respect for "the 9." I think it is a beautiful song and a fitting tribute, and I was wondering if there are any boots of those shows that include Arc, or if there are any live recordings of the song on its own. Not trying to be disrespectful at all, I would just like to hear how it was done live.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I have boots of a lot of the 9 shows in which they performed Arc, but the song itself is missing. I have read in these threads that it has been taken out of most recordings out of respect for "the 9." I think it is a beautiful song and a fitting tribute, and I was wondering if there are any boots of those shows that include Arc, or if there are any live recordings of the song on its own. Not trying to be disrespectful at all, I would just like to hear how it was done live.
    if you look for presets audience recordings, Arc is included in many.
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    if you look for presets audience recordings, Arc is included in many.

Can these be found in the Share/Download thread?
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Can these be found in the Share/Download thread?
    probably, got mine through torrent sites but they might be there.
  • Options
    DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    I was lucky enough to see this performed.

EDIT: Also I just noticed this song was played 9 times only. Wow that is amazing.