Rage Against The Machine

Comments

• JibitiJibiti Posts: 264
    UK/Europe dates cancelled due to Zack’s condition.
    6.30.06 - Marcus Ampitheatre (Summerfest),
    9.03-04.11 PJ20!!!
    7.19.13 - Wrigley!!!
    10.19.14, 10.20.14 (Yield!!)
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    edited August 2022
    Jibiti said:
    Really!! Wonder why? He’s been absolutely killing it from his seated position. That’s a real shame because it’s the best tour going right now. 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    nicknyr15 said:
    Jibiti said:
    Really!! Wonder why? He’s been absolutely killing it from his seated position. That’s a real shame because it’s the best tour going right now. 

finishing msg run. claim is air travel is hard on the recovery.

possible he is soo animated while seated he's been knocking that walking boot. I saw that leg lift several times in Cleveland. Wondered how it was coming down to the stage. Given his energy and how in the moment he is , I doubt he could also be mindful of the leg until after the first time he brings it down too hard.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    5 month gap now after msg..

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Jibiti said:

possible he is soo animated while seated he's been knocking that walking boot. I saw that leg lift several times in Cleveland. Wondered how it was coming down to the stage. Given his energy and how in the moment he is , I doubt he could also be mindful of the leg until after the first time he brings it down too hard.....
    That’s very true. I could of sworn I saw him standing and jumping on one leg a few times. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Jibiti said:

That’s very true. I could of sworn I saw him standing and jumping on one leg a few times. 

he'll have right at 6 months off.....

mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Jibiti said:

I’m extremely grateful they decided to go through with this tour. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Jibiti said:

no shit. they kind of ruined shows for me. at least for now.....

roger waters last night.... wanted to leave. and did after a few songs after intermission. several reasons to it....

next up is Maiden in Oct followed by The Who two days later.....

mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Jibiti said:

roger waters last night.... wanted to leave. and did after a few songs after intermission. several reasons to it....

I’m with you on that. Tough act to follow. Luckily my next gig is Pj at MSG but even then…… 
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Jibiti said:

What are the reasons you left the Waters show? I’ve seen him four times and always loved it. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    edited August 2022
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Jibiti said:

What are the reasons you left the Waters show? I’ve seen him four times and always loved it. 

I was preached at. and he was light on Britain's role in history of the shit hes bitching about today. Stage setup as in the "round" left something to be desired. they use a laid down cross shaped led screen system about 15 ft high. it raised above the cross shaped  stage. but not high enough to see the other side fully. then the images were played across an arm and leg of the screen. couldnt see fully what was shown.

started off wrong , discovering the upper bowl was closed when we arrived , when they sold upper bowl seats the entire sale period up to about a week ago. I can see why, upper would have seen shit of the stage. Reseated halfway up the lower bowl was still obstructed.

people were still in line getting hard tix for reseating at show start.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Jibiti said:

I was preached at. and he was light on Britain's role in history of the shit hes bitching about today. Stage setup as in the "round" left something to be desired. they use a laid down cross shaped led screen system about 15 ft high. it raised above the cross shaped  stage. but not high enough to see the other side fully. then the images were played across an arm and leg of the screen. couldnt see fully what was shown.

started off wrong , discovering the upper bowl was closed when we arrived , when they sold upper bowl seats the entire sale period up to about a week ago. I can see why, upper would have seen shit of the stage. Reseated halfway up the lower bowl was still obstructed.

Yeah that’s a bummer. And the preaching…I hear ya. I’ve been preached at by him and Eddie Vedder from the stage more often than I’ve been preached at by anyone. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    Sucks for Euro fans but hopefully he’ll be full strength when I see them in February. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Meh. What's there to rage against in Europe anyway? Superior education, healthcare, and social systems?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Jibiti said:

Maiden always delivers.  You will enjoy that one.

I'm in the building tonight!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    saw maiden once. in 91. anthrax opened. I met them at a record store that afternoon. got my Persistence of Time cassette signed. No idea where it went.  :cry:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,601
    saw maiden once. in 91. anthrax opened. I met them at a record store that afternoon. got my Persistence of Time cassette signed. No idea where it went.  :cry:
    Was that really in 91?  I saw Maiden a few times, once with Anthrax and I'm sure it was like 88, Seventh Son.  Maybe they toured with Maiden a few times.  I remember it being a great show though.  
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,601
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Jibiti said:

Roger's kind of out for me.  I've never liked his stance on Israel.  While I'm very sympathetic to the Palestinian cause, I think his view is racist.  Now he's also making comments that are aligned with Russian  propaganda about the Ukraine war.  He's calling Biden a war monger for supporting Ukraine but acts as though Russia's aggression is understandable.  Fuck him.  
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015

In honor of nyc’s street food 🤣

just got near my parking garage, looking forward to tonight
    CROJAM95 said:

You’re in for a treat. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

You’re in for a treat. 
    Can’t wait, been watching you tube all week

ordered a copy of Battle of Mexico City on vinyl, spun it last night
  • ymalkielymalkiel Posts: 129
    CROJAM95 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

You’re in for a treat. 

Be sure to check out the opener — Run The Jewels. They were OUTSTANDING, as well, and really got the crowd going.
    ✌🏼❤️
    ymalkiel said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

You’re in for a treat. 

Be sure to check out the opener — Run The Jewels. They were OUTSTANDING, as well, and really got the crowd going.
    DEFINITELY! they went on 8pm sharp 
    ymalkiel said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

You’re in for a treat. 

In my seat, section 101… about 10 min to go

got a battle of nyc shirt
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    Any decent pre parties near MSG? Wild that these will be the last two shows before 2023.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22

Side stage lowers up on Ticketmaster for tonight. $145 all in. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Nice pics - what section was that?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Nice pics - what section was that?
    110.  We had 10th row but asked if we could go to the corner lower and they let us.

Sound wasn't good but the view made up for that.