Rage Against The Machine

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    And don’t miss RTJ.  They were awesome as well!  
    Killer Mike always great guest on Bill Mahers show

they are a great act, going to the 8/11 show…
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    That's pretty awesome they're using the platinum system as a way to raise funds for charities.  Using evil for good.  Well done :)
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    nicknyr15 said:
    And don’t miss RTJ.  They were awesome as well!  
    Oh I won’t! I got put on to them by Jack white! He had them open up his show at msg years ago and I was instantly hooked. 
    Zach came out for Close Your Eyes. I missed that...
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    edited August 2022
    Friday MSG ticket available on ticketmaster section 107 row 13 
    $145
    Post edited by Mikemzl91 on
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    Mikemzl91 said:
    Friday MSG ticket available on ticketmaster section 107 row 13 
    $145
    Gone. 
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    nicknyr15 said:
    Counting down the days to 8/8. 
    Have a great time and be careful!!  
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    nicknyr15 said:
    Thank you so much!!! I’m so excited. I’m taking one of my workers. He’s 29 and has never been to a concert or MsG!!  I can’t believe that. I’m happy to break him in tonight. Hes I’m for a treat. 
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    With all the CRT discourse and classroom regulation, I can’t believe they aren’t playing Take The Power Back. Maybe in Florida.
    I had to check their site, thinking I missed an announcement of a FL date.

Nope, still not coming here.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    RAGE NYC WEEK.....only off Wednesday/Saturday

Going Thursday
  • WWSWWS Ontario Posts: 455
    Rage was one of the top shows in my life.  Energy is off the charts.  
    '93 Toronto, '98 Barrie, '00 Toronto, '03 Buffalo, '05 Hamilton, '06 Toronto 1&2 '09 Toronto, '09 Philly #4, '11 Hamilton, '13 London, '13 Wrigley,    '13 Buffalo, '14 Detroit Rock City,'16 Ottawa, '16 Toronto 1&2, '16 Fenway '18 Wrigley 1&2, '20 Baltimore. '22 Hamilton, '24 Wrigley 1&2
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Thank you so much!!! I’m so excited. I’m taking one of my workers. He’s 29 and has never been to a concert or MsG!!  I can’t believe that. I’m happy to break him in tonight. Hes I’m for a treat. 

fuck. its going to set the bar very very high for him after.......

you think PJ gets the joint jumping? strap in. seriously.......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I know haha. He’s ruined after tonight. 

I’ve watched some videos and every show looks insane. Band and crowd on fire no matter the city. 
    edited August 2022
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I know haha. He’s ruined after tonight. 

I’ve watched some videos and every show looks insane. Band and crowd on fire no matter the city. 

Cant wait for show #2 Detroit 2 Apr 2 23. Wife couldnt get the time off for midweek Cleveland show..... Sooo I get to see them TWICE!!! AND it's the final show of the tour.....
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

going with 1.5 to 2 million from the msg run......

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mickeyrat said:

Mickey am I understanding correctly that they are taking all of the proceeds from their "PJ Premium" equivalent and donating the extra profits to charity?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
    static111 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Mickey am I understanding correctly that they are taking all of the proceeds from their "PJ Premium" equivalent and donating the extra profits to charity?

they set up a charity ticket. labeled as such. instead of "premium" elevated pricing, but everything over face of a standard ticket goes to certain charities in the area the show was held at. meets the goal of reducing scalping while also putting thir money where their mouth is.

AND STILL folks are bitching , calling them rage with the machine, rage on behalf of the machine etc.....

• jdasilvafjdasilvaf Posts: 187
    How/What is the merch situation at these RATM/RTJ shows? Going to MSG this Friday.
    jdasilvaf said:
    How/What is the merch situation at these RATM/RTJ shows? Going to MSG this Friday.

this was Chicago(note the blackhawks clear bags) whats missing is the city shirt.
    Cleveland had a city specific shirt. "Battle Of Cleveland" image like BoLA....

pricing was same for me in Cleveland as shown here.

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    I was SUPPOSED to see them Tuesday, but friend of mine sold tickets. 

He said too much shit happening around NYC and also doesn't want to take the train in. 

I'm torn as I really wanted to see them as I haven't seen them in about 25 years. But, I just Booked rooms in 3 cities for PJ shows and I'll be spending a lot of money. I will be taking the train next Month for Pearl Jam. 

I do wish they were playing in Philly. How in the hell are they not?
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mickeyrat said:
    static111 said:
    mickeyrat said:

they set up a charity ticket. labeled as such. instead of "premium" elevated pricing, but everything over face of a standard ticket goes to certain charities in the area the show was held at. meets the goal of reducing scalping while also putting thir money where their mouth is.

AND STILL folks are bitching , calling them rage with the machine, rage on behalf of the machine etc.....
    Great practice, it would be great to see more successful corporate bands that have cultivated the "of the people" image doing this.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    people claiming they should be called Rage With The Machine can eat crow. 

one show. maybe a third of GA left open. beside the soundboard and back. otherwise packed .....
    I'm not following...

Buffalo did like 60k. pair of TO shows did like 192k.

Cleveland wasnt sold out. At least not GA. This show did well for charity tix.....
    I know. I'm not one of the ones calling them Rage With The Machine. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    cutz said:

No Philly, no LA, no Boston, but that Sioux Falls, SD show looks like it will be at least 20-25% full.
    At least they didn't book Fresno and Sacramento.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • ultrapigultrapig South Dakota Posts: 142
    Poncier said:
    cutz said:

No Philly, no LA, no Boston, but that Sioux Falls, SD show looks like it will be at least 20-25% full.
    At least they didn't book Fresno and Sacramento.
    Sioux Falls was originally sold out other than the charity tickets, but it's been rescheduled twice, so I'm guessing alot of people got refunds. I would imagine as it gets closer to the new date and it looks like a go, then people will snag tickets again.
  • jdasilvafjdasilvaf Posts: 187
    mickeyrat said:
    jdasilvaf said:

this was Chicago(note the blackhawks clear bags) whats missing is the city shirt.
    Cleveland had a city specific shirt. "Battle Of Cleveland" image like BoLA....

pricing was same for me in Cleveland as shown here.

Thank you!
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,601
    jdasilvaf said:
    In DC, they had a cool Battle of DC shirt, like the album. That went fast.  So if it's in NY and you like it, get it quick.  The lines were not PJ long, but they weren't short either. 
  • cwjacwja Posts: 132

Show print for tonight. Limited to 100 copies.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    cwja said:

Show print for tonight. Limited to 100 copies.

that's pretty bad ass
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly