*** VIENNA 2022 SETLIST THREAD ***

13»

Comments

• PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    Mike has been wearing a mask for the last few shows.. that caused some to speculate..
    Dimi has confirmed though that Mike at least does not have covid..

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • browngwbrowngw Posts: 113
    I hope browngw gets at least a poster from today. 

Sucks. 
    I appreciate the thought!  Would still live one even though my wife doesn’t want any reminder of waiting in line forever and striking out and then having the show canceled.  It was a gut bunch, but we enjoyed walking around Vienna last night. On to Prague today, fingers crossed!

Does anyone remember artists name of Vienna poster?  Pearl Jam took down all Vienna merch social media posts, wanted to be on the lookout in case artist releases prints.  Thanks everyone!
  • LizJLizJ Posts: 334
    browngw said:

Sucks. 
    I appreciate the thought!  Would still live one even though my wife doesn’t want any reminder of waiting in line forever and striking out and then having the show canceled.  It was a gut bunch, but we enjoyed walking around Vienna last night. On to Prague today, fingers crossed!

Does anyone remember artists name of Vienna poster?  Pearl Jam took down all Vienna merch social media posts, wanted to be on the lookout in case artist releases prints.  Thanks everyone!
    It is still on Mrtsurts Instagram. 

• ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Sorry I wasn't able to come good on the poster for you man, by the time I got out of the building last night the line was too long for me to go again.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
    LizJ said:
    browngw said:

Sucks. 

It is still on Mrtsurts Instagram. 

Thank you!
    edited July 2022
    Sorry I wasn't able to come good on the poster for you man, by the time I got out of the building last night the line was too long for me to go again.
    Would not have expected you too!  I appreciate all your help in trying to get me one.  Maybe I’ll have better luck in Prague!
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Yeah I'm going to hope that I'm not the first person in the line this time that doesn't get one! I saw the guy who got the last one as I was leaving last night and we laughed. I told him that I was glad I didn't get the poster then ha ha.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022