So what upcoming shows are you currently holding tickets to?

Comments

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,384
    edited June 2022
    dankind said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Just saw Sir Paul McCartney on Sunday at Camden Yards in Baltimore. Great venue. He was amazing!! So much energy and he played over 2.5 hours.
    80 this year, and the dude plays and sings 50 songs every workday (36 for the main event and 14 for a VIP "soundcheck" crowd). And his band might be the tightest live band I've ever seen.

I definitely regret not catching his recent Fenway show. 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    8/12 - Incubus (KC)
    8/13 - The Decemberists (KC)
    8/29 - Jack White (KC)
    9/20 - Pearl Jam (OKC)
    11/3 - Shovels & Rope (KC)
    12/8 - The Smile (Dallas)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    No tickets, but I think I’m on the guest list for my son’s School of Rock show tomorrow. I’m totally snagging a pick. :lol:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    dankind said:
    No tickets, but I think I’m on the guest list for my son’s School of Rock show tomorrow. I’m totally snagging a pick. :lol:
    Shoot for a tambo.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,693
    What I have left:

7/17 Foo Fighters - Queens, NY 
    7/22 Pearl Jam - Prague
    8/17 Red Hot Chili Peppers/Strokes - East Rutherford, NJ
    8/23 The Decemberists - Central Park Summerstage, NY
    9/6   Pearl Jam - Hamilton
    9/8   Pearl Jam - Toronto
    9/11  Pearl Jam - MSG
    9/14 Pearl Jam - Camden
    11/20 The Smile - NYC

• Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Poncier said:
    dankind said:
    Shoot for a tambo.
    Need to grab another kid to have a chance for that
    Kearnsy
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    I swore, swore, SWORE my concert going days were over.  With hyperacusis and super bad tinnitus and a long history of seeing great show, I had to stop.  Oh!  But then I saw that The Dream Syndicate are coming to Harlow's in Sacramento at the end of the month.  My current favorite band... to see a show 45 minutes away...that starts at the oh so reasonable time of 7 PM... and a pair of tickets for only $25 each?  Well, lol..
    ...OK, ONE MORE!  We're going!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    brianlux said:
    I swore, swore, SWORE my concert going days were over.  With hyperacusis and super bad tinnitus and a long history of seeing great show, I had to stop.  Oh!  But then I saw that The Dream Syndicate are coming to Harlow's in Sacramento at the end of the month.  My current favorite band... to see a show 45 minutes away...that starts at the oh so reasonable time of 7 PM... and a pair of tickets for only $25 each?  Well, lol..
    ...OK, ONE MORE!  We're going
    Nice Acceptable GIF - Nice Acceptable Alright GIFs
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    edited July 2022
    heres where I'm at now

RATM July 27 Cleveland
    Oxley AA Conference July 29-31          Oxley, Ontario, Canada
    Marc Maron Aug 4 Columbus
    Roger Waters Aug 10 Columbus
    Iron Maiden Oct 7 Columbus
    The Who Oct 9 Columbus

added
    RATM Apr 2 2023 Detroit
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

edited July 2022
    Looks like I'm going to miss Roger Waters for the first time in a very long time. In spite of what appears to be a lot of open seats, these just never came down to a reasonable price level for the Boston show -- not even on StubHub/Craigslist.

Edit: The big bummer is that I had tickets before the pandemic but got a refund because we really needed the extra funds at the time.
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    dankind said:
    Looks like I'm going to miss Roger Waters for the first time in a very long time. In spite of what appears to be a lot of open seats, these just never came down to a reasonable price level for the Boston show -- not even on StubHub/Craigslist.

Edit: The big bummer is that I had tickets before the pandemic but got a refund because we really needed the extra funds at the time.
    Some crap balconies for $65.00 or $75.00, but yeah decent seats prices are high.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:
    dankind said:

Some crap balconies for $65.00 or $75.00, but yeah decent seats prices are high.
    I might still head into town after work, and try to score a cheapie from a scalper. But damn, man.

And looking at the setlist, he's playing more varied solo stuff (and even a new song), which is a huge draw for me. If I could score a ticket before he gets into "The Powers That Be," I'd be fine with missing the opening numbers off The Wall that I've seen nearly every other tour.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    edited July 2022
    dankind said:
    Poncier said:
    dankind said:

I might still head into town after work, and try to score a cheapie from a scalper. But damn, man.

And looking at the setlist, he's playing more varied solo stuff (and even a new song), which is a huge draw for me. If I could score a ticket before he gets into "The Powers That Be," I'd be fine with missing the opening numbers off The Wall that I've seen nearly every other tour.
    I'm not making this up. Prices peaked (and never came back down!) and decent inventory pretty much dried up on StubHub at 4:21.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    I gotta find a way to make this Chili Peppers show at Comerica. It would be a dream come true to smoke a j on the field. Problem is, work is kinda weird right now and asking to use another vacation day. I mean, fuck, they’re my vacation days. I fucking earned them! I have a feeling I may have to sacrifice the DBT show and I have a feeling I bit off more than I can chew with these Isbell shows in Sept. Weekday/Sunday night shows can be tough to plan.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    MMJ Red Rocks 8/26 & 8/27
    Pearl Jam MSG 9/11 Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEED ONE!
    Pearl Jam Camden 9/14
    Green Day and Ed Sheeran 10/21 & 10/22 part of US Grand Prix (not sure if I will go see Sheeran)

May Check out Dead & Co. this weekend in NYC and Chili Peppers at Met Life in August, but more for the strokes than the peppers.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,693
    7/22 Pearl Jam - Prague
    8/17 Red Hot Chili Peppers/Strokes - East Rutherford, NJ
    8/23 The Decemberists - Central Park Summerstage, NY
    9/6   Pearl Jam - Hamilton
    9/8   Pearl Jam - Toronto
    9/11  Pearl Jam - MSG
    9/14 Pearl Jam - Camden
    9/28  Gaslight Anthem - NYC
    11/20 The Smile - NYC

Hoping to add a Springsteen
    Hi! said:
    I gotta find a way to make this Chili Peppers show at Comerica. It would be a dream come true to smoke a j on the field. Problem is, work is kinda weird right now and asking to use another vacation day. I mean, fuck, they’re my vacation days. I fucking earned them! I have a feeling I may have to sacrifice the DBT show and I have a feeling I bit off more than I can chew with these Isbell shows in Sept. Weekday/Sunday night shows can be tough to plan.
    Ha! Just talked to the boss man. I snuck in the vacation request at the same time he was telling me about a new contract/ job I’ll be the lead on. It’s all good!

edited July 2022
    Hi! said:
    Hi! said:
    Ha! Just talked to the boss man. I snuck in the vacation request at the same time he was telling me about a new contract/ job I’ll be the lead on. It’s all good!
    Or I could quit, enjoy my summer, and get a different shit job in the winter. Maybe something 2nd/ 3rd shift, so as where I won’t have to talk to others. F…

DBT-July 24th 

RHCP-August 14

Jack White-August 20

PJ-Sept 16

PJ-Sept 18

• qontheboardqontheboard Posts: 771
    edited July 2022
    Added Puscifer, The Mars Volta, The Smile, Kurt Vile & The Violators, and Rage Against The Machine.

Jul 21st - Rage Against The Machine
    Aug 2nd - Wet Leg
    Aug 7th - Santana & Earth Wind And Fire
    Aug 10th - Phish
    Aug 18th - Wilco & Bahamas
    Aug 19th - Jack White
    Aug 28th - The War On Drugs
    Aug 30th - The Shins
    Sept 3rd - Florence + The Machine
    Sept 6th - Pearl Jam
    Sept 7th - Idles
    Sept 8th - Pearl jam
    Sept 14th - Courtney Barnett
    Sept 19th - Osees
    Sept 22nd - The Sheepdogs (Montreal)
    Sept 24th - JOHNNY MARR & the killers (Montreal)
    Oct 2nd - The Who
    Oct 5th - The Mars Volta
    Oct 8th - Nick Mason
    Oct 13th - Billy Bragg
    Oct 26th - Kurt Vile & The Violators
    Nov 8th - Puscifer
    Nov 26th - The Smile
    Dec 1st - Arcade Fire with Beck
    Post edited by qontheboard on
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Jackson Browne tonight.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • DC29940DC29940 Tucson, AZ Posts: 630
    The Killers - Las Vegas - 8/26
    John Mark McMillan - Tucson - 9/14
    Jack White - Tucson - 9/30
    Metric - Phoenix - 10/2
    Travis - Los Angeles - 11/5
    Judas Priest & Queesryche - Tucson - 11/8
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
    Regarding my previous post about having tickets to see The Dream Syndicate on July 29th:  File under, "What the hell were you thinking?" 

I'm 71, new COVID strains are happening.  I don't let myself get near strangers, even when doing a quick dash into the grocery store.  So now I'm going to a club in Sacramento?  This is sheer lunacy.  Also sheer love of a band.  I was so excited to hear the were coming this close, I jumped on buying tickets.  So now I'm wondering, what the hell?  Am I really going to go IN THERE, with ALL THOSE OTHER PEOPLE?  Maybe for a few minutes and then listen from outside?  God, I sure can be dumb sometimes.

The one good take away from all this is that it gave me a chance to support one of my all-time favorite bands, one that after 40 years still has not garnered the credit due to them.  Not even close! So at least there is the supporting of this great band.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux said:
    Regarding my previous post about having tickets to see The Dream Syndicate on July 29th:  File under, "What the hell were you thinking?" 

I'm 71, new COVID strains are happening.  I don't let myself get near strangers, even when doing a quick dash into the grocery store.  So now I'm going to a club in Sacramento?  This is sheer lunacy.  Also sheer love of a band.  I was so excited to hear the were coming this close, I jumped on buying tickets.  So now I'm wondering, what the hell?  Am I really going to go IN THERE, with ALL THOSE OTHER PEOPLE?  Maybe for a few minutes and then listen from outside?  God, I sure can be dumb sometimes.

The one good take away from all this is that it gave me a chance to support one of my all-time favorite bands, one that after 40 years still has not garnered the credit due to them.  Not even close! So at least there is the supporting of this great band.

Gotta do what you gotta do. If I understand you correctly, you have the tickets, yes? You could maybe gift them to someone in the spirit of one of your all-time faves. I think ima hafta pass along my Isbell tickets, somehowz. Stay safe, B.

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    brianlux said:

lifes too short, especially  now for you. ;)   see whatever you can when the opportunity arises.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    Also if it helps at the PJ Oakland shows, I went with 2 other people.   2 of us were maskless and 1 wore an N95 mask.  2 of us got Covid, guess which 2 :)  I think N95 masks work :)
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    John Fogarty - Hollywood Bowl
    Patti Smith 
    MMJ
    Primavera Sound Los Angeles - NIN, Lorde, Arctic Monkeys
    Travis
    Ohana Festival
    Foo Fighters/Taylor Hawkins Tribute
    Hi! said:
    brianlux said:

Gotta do what you gotta do. If I understand you correctly, you have the tickets, yes? You could maybe gift them to someone in the spirit of one of your all-time faves. I think ima hafta pass along my Isbell tickets, somehowz. Stay safe, B.

Yes, two tickets already  purchased.  Thanks for the good idea and kind words!
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:

lifes too short, especially  now for you. ;)   see whatever you can when the opportunity arises.
    LOL, Hopefully got a ways to go, but yeah, the years they do fly by! 
    Zod said:
    Also if it helps at the PJ Oakland shows, I went with 2 other people.   2 of us were maskless and 1 wore an N95 mask.  2 of us got Covid, guess which 2 :)  I think N95 masks work :)
    Bummer to hear that you got COVID, Zod.  Not to badly, I hope.
    Good idea about the N95.  That might make this happen after all.

• ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    9/13 MMJ in Columbus 
    9/20 PJ in OKC
    9/27 Iron & Wine and Andrew Bird in San Antonio 
    10/17 Black Keys with Band of Horses in Austin 
    10/28 Futurebirds in Austin  
    10/29 Elton in San Antonio
    11/17 Joe Pug in Austin
    2/16 Springsteen in Austin
    2/24 RATM in El Paso
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.