Sea said:
    Pearl Jam
    Landgraaf, NL
    Pinkpop Festival
    European Tour 2022
    06/18/22
    Show
    Set List

Intro music 9:66 (Phillip Glass Metamorphosis)
    Band Onstage: 9:37
    Band Offstage: 11:39

01. Even Flow
    02. Why Go
    03. Low Light
    04. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    05. Dance Of The Clairvoyants
    06. Superblood Wolfmoon
    07.  Wishlist (Ed improvs lyrics about wishing he lived in Amsterdam and lists all the things he would do and likes, like ‘living in a country without any guns, I think we have had enough. He sings a “thank you” and says we are all friends)/Waiting On A Friend-Jagger/Richards (only played about 20 second or so. No lyrics just the guitar melody)
    08. Throw Your Hatred Down-(Young)
    09. Lukin
    10. Corduroy
    11. Quick Escape
    (Ed speaks very emotionally about his friend Søren Venema who passed away last year.  He owned Palm Guitars.  Ed relates how you had to earn Søren’s trust before he would sell you and instrument.  Ed has many instruments from Søren in his home studio and feels like his friend is there with him)
    12. Sleeping By Myself
    13. Given To Fly
    14. Daughter/Another Brick In The Wall part 2-(Waters) about 1:30 lyrics and music
    15. Jeremy
    16. Don’t Dream It’s Over (intro to Better Man.  About 40 seconds.  Just played the chords and sang “don’t let them win” and another line)
    17. Better Man/Save It For Later (with some improved lyrics)-(Charley, Cox, Morton, Steele, Wakeling)
    (Ed reminisces on riding the camera crane into the crowd. Footage of the event is shown on the screens while Ed is talking. The cameraman Rob Van Rijn (sp) comes out and says a few words.)
    18.  Porch
    Encore Break
    19. Comfortably Numb-(Gilmour, Waters)
    20. Street Fighting Man-(Jagger/Richards)
    21. Alive

Please share your experiences of the show here...the Fanview threads are preserved on the board.
    Please keep the Fanview threads for Fanviews. It's ok to begin another thread on discussions of other topics and/or debates. Thank you!
    Thank you, John for the set list & notes.

• RensmasterpjRensmasterpj Eersel Posts: 19
    Is a full concert video available? 
    And where can i find it?