Options

Very HOT today at Lolla...

GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
edited August 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
FYI people, today wasn't as hot in Chicago as it has been, but it was CRAZY hot down in Grant park. A whole lot of people, not much shade. Wear light clothing and drink lots of water!

Nice to see a lot of PJ shirts today.. The crowd is going to be WILD on sunday.

I plan on parking myself at the stage all day in hopes of not being 3 miles away come show time.. I hope to meet some of you!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Did you see much ticket scalping going on outside of the venue? I'm trying to tie down a ticket right now, but worst case scenario is me going down there Sun. and looking for a scalper or one at the box office. Got shut out at the Vic and now I HAVE TO GO Sun!
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    Hey.. yeah there were tons of scalpers.. I don't know if they were trying to unload real tickets or what not, but I got asked by about 15 people atleast if I needed tickets on my way in..

Good luck! I hope you make it!
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,194
    it wasn't too hot today; we hung out mostly in the shade and it was fine. :) and I was wearing black!

At night time the temperature was perfect
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Thanks Gray. I think I've got a line on one from somebody on craigslist, and I got a backup plan with another board member. :)
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I can't even believe it is tomorrow!!! Unreal to me.
    I am so excited I can't believe it..
    How excited??? I almost just burned the house down. lol I am making potato salad for a picnic today and totally forgot the potatoes were boiling on the stove upstairs. lol
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away