Options

Some love for Milano 2006!

||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I was just listening to Daughter from this show, for about the millionth time. It never ever fails to blow me away. As soon as Stone starts playing the riff, the crowd erupts and from the very first line they're singing along with Ed as loud as possible.

The tag is just amazing too; the crowd start singing first before Ed has even done anything, so he follows their lead. I was at the show, and those who were there too will agree that the bootleg definitely does NOT do this crowd justice. It was absolutely deafening in that building.

There are so many other beautiful moments throughout the night....Man of the Hour, Black (which never sounded so heartbreaking as it did that night), the debut of Picture in a Frame, Ed falling off the amp during Alive, Matt's drumkit on fire just before Rockin'...it was all just crazy!

But Daughter is just perfect. It has never sounded so powerful.
"This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,978
    great version but daughter from lisbon II is better and it has also the best tag ever Its ok and a fantastic version of it ;)
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    I will never forget that Black and the end when we all sang for at least a minute...
    they just all stood there in awe :o
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"