So what upcoming shows are you currently holding tickets to?

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    just heard about two new ones in the span of 5 minutes. 

June 3 Sam Roberts Band
    Aug 13 Watchmen and I Mother Earth

definitely be going to the latter. not sure about the former. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    Not currently holding the ticket, but meeting someone to walk in with to PJ in Vegas. 
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    8/3/22 - Rob Zombie and Mudvayne. Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH. 

9/27/22 - Sunny Day Real Estate. House of Blues, Cleveland. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    billy strings at the ryman was out of this world
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    8/5 - War on Drugs (KC)
    8/12 - Incubus (KC)
    8/13 - The Decemberists (KC)
    8/29 - Jack White (KC)
    9/20 - Pearl Jam (OKC)
    11/3 - Shovels & Rope (KC)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • qontheboardqontheboard Posts: 771
    Just added Arcade Fire, Johnny Marr with The Killers, The Sheepdogs, Roger Waters, The Shins, and Idles.

Jun 15th - Trombone Shorty's Voodoo Threauxdown
    Jun 22nd - Dave Matthews Band
    Jun 26th - New Power Generation & the music of Prince 
    Jul 1st - Cory Wong & The Wongnotes
    Jul 2nd - Cory Henry Trio
    Jul 4th - Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio
    Jul 6th - The Black Crowes
    Jul 9th - Roger Waters
    Aug 2nd - Wet Leg
    Aug 7th - Santana & Earth Wind And Fire
    Aug 10th - Phish
    Aug 18th - Wilco & Bahamas
    Aug 19th - Jack White
    Aug 28th - The War On Drugs
    Aug 30th - The Shins
    Sept 3rd - Florence + The Machine
    Sept 6th - Pearl Jam
    Sept 7th - Idles
    Sept 8th - Pearl jam
    Sept 14th - Courtney Barnett
    Sept 19th - Osees
    Sept 22nd - The Sheepdogs (Montreal)
    Sept 24th - JOHNNY MARR & the killers (Montreal)
    Oct 2nd - The Who
    Oct 8th - Nick Mason
    Oct 13th - Billy Bragg
    Dec 1st - Arcade Fire with Beck

• jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    billy strings at the ryman was out of this world
    Nice! Did you get to see all three nights? 
    edited December 2022
    2/8 Smartless - Chicago
    2/9 Eddie Vedder & The Earthlings - Chicago
    2/10 The War On Drugs - Chicago
    3/9 Bob Weir & Wolf Bros - Nashville
    4/1 Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers - Birmingham
    5/16 Pearl Jam - Fresno
    6/15 The Black Crowes - Tuscaloosa
    6/24 Dead & Company - Chicago
    6/25 Dead & Company - Chicago
    8/20 Jack Johnson, Ziggy Marley - ATL
    9/16 Pearl Jam - Nashville
    9/17 Pearl Jam - Louisville
    9/18 Pearl Jam - St Louis
    9/24 My Morning Jacket - Huntsville
    10/30 Billy Strings - Asheville

10/31 Billy Strings - Asheville
    11/8 Bono - Chicago
    11/13 The Del McCoury Band - Birmingham

12/30 Billy Strings - New Orleans
    ----------------------------------
    2/18 Bob Weir & Wolf Bros w/ ATL Symphony - ATL
    2/24 Billy Strings - Nashville
    2/25 Billy Strings - Nashville
    3/10 Billy Strings - Atlanta
    4/24 Tedeschi Trucks Band - Birmingham
    6/18 Dead & Company - Saratoga Springs
    7/16 Dead & Company - San Francisco
    Post edited by jjflash on
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    I may see you in STL, @jjflash

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    I may see you in STL, @jjflash

Let's make it happen! :sunglasses: I'll PM ya closer to show time.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    As it stands
    Tool - Dublin, May 6th
    Billie Eilish - Belfast, June 3rd
    Pearl Jam - Zurich, June 23rd
    GNR - Dublin, June 28th
    Pearl Jam - London July 8th & 9th

Just added Abba Voyage in London July 9th - 3pm show. 
    Kearnsy
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    4-1 Ministry/ (the) Melvins/ Corrosion Of Conformity
    7-27 Rage Against The Machine/ Run The Jewels
    8-10 Roger Waters (on sale last Friday)
    10-9 The Who

Add Smashing Pumpkins May 28

Add Iron Maiden Oct 7
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    4-1 Ministry/ (the) Melvins/ Corrosion Of Conformity
    7-27 Rage Against The Machine/ Run The Jewels
    8-10 Roger Waters (on sale last Friday)
    10-9 The Who

Add Smashing Pumpkins May 28

Add Iron Maiden Oct 7
    UP THE IRONS!!!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    Branching out for something totally different and got tickets to see Parra for Cuva in Brooklyn next weekend. He is a German DJ that I got into listening to the "chill mix" on Apple music.  This will be the first time I intentionally go se DJ with no band. Should be chill as it ends at 9:30! I also got tickets to see the Jim Irsay collection.  I hope Kurts guitar, which Irsay bought last week, is on display (along with Jerry's tiger of course :) )
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    PJ Berlin, June 21st..
    Oh yeah baby!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,034
    Just got tickets for Marcus King in Atlanta. $36 for GA! Then, $13.25 per ticket in fees and $6 in taxes.  36% of the cost of the ticket in fees! Sheesh.

Excited for the show though. He’s always good.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    April 23 Royal Blood
    May 2 Jerry Cantrell
    May 31 Matthew Good
    June 3 The Fab Four
    June 15 Our Lady Peace
    Added: August 13 The Watchmen/I Mother Earth/Bif Naked
    October 19 Death From Above
    November 22 The Sheepdogs
    March 17/23 Rage Against The Machine
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    I’m going to seek am going to see Robert Plant and Alison Krause tonight. Next week is Paul McCartney!!
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    edited June 2022
    got a perplexing paradox for someone better than me at the concert travel decision making process. Currently holding tix to Ottawa, but it’s an 8 hour drive, and already seeing the Seattle legends at Camden. Ottawa is eight hour drive so not thrilled, and Porcupine Tree is playing close to home at Radio City two weeks later (back after a 12 year hiatus) in what could be there only future tour ever. 

But, here’s the kicker…I must be at an out of town wedding the next day (5 hours Amtrak) and NYC hotels are expensive that day, so with train, hotel and orch seats looking at $700+ to see a local show. I stink at these decisions.(there are no other options to see PT for me this tour). Got some other shows in the summer/plus other expenses so don’t want to be too greedy with spending. (Would not have enough time to travel back home then back to city night before show so need a hotel).

Slam dunk, spend the money on PT? PJ will be back in the future? Don’t want to spend on both in Sept , although PJ would be much less expensive, but with 16 hours of driving. Ok, thanks, enjoy your day!
    Post edited by Lerxst1992 on
    GlowGirl said:
    I’m going to seek am going to see Robert Plant and Alison Krause tonight. Next week is Paul McCartney!!
    The show was excellent. Robert Plant can still sing for sure. Maybe not as many high notes, but Alison Krauss certainly made up for that. Her voice is phenomenal. They did 3 Zeppelin songs - Rock and Roll, Battle of Evermore, and When the Levee Breaks. Overall, great show. 
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    The show was excellent. Robert Plant can still sing for sure. Maybe not as many high notes, but Alison Krauss certainly made up for that. Her voice is phenomenal. They did 3 Zeppelin songs - Rock and Roll, Battle of Evermore, and When the Levee Breaks. Overall, great show. 

looked at a couple places near me , too expensive.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    got a perplexing paradox for someone better than me at the concert travel decision making process. Currently holding tix to Ottawa, but it’s an 8 hour drive, and already seeing the Seattle legends at Camden. Ottawa is eight hour drive so not thrilled, and Porcupine Tree is playing close to home at Radio City two weeks later (back after a 12 year hiatus) in what could be there only future tour ever. 

But, here’s the kicker…I must be at an out of town wedding the next day (5 hours Amtrak) and NYC hotels are expensive that day, so with train, hotel and orch seats looking at $700+ to see a local show. I stink at these decisions.(there are no other options to see PT for me this tour). Got some other shows in the summer/plus other expenses so don’t want to be too greedy with spending. (Would not have enough time to travel back home then back to city night before show so need a hotel).

Slam dunk, spend the money on PT? PJ will be back in the future? Don’t want to spend on both in Sept , although PJ would be much less expensive, but with 16 hours of driving. Ok, thanks, enjoy your day!

to understand. you have tix to 2 PJ shows? If it were me, I'd sell the ottawa tix to offset the cost of the other group you want to see.

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    mickeyrat said:

to understand. you have tix to 2 PJ shows? If it were me, I'd sell the ottawa tix to offset the cost of the other group you want to see.

Thanks, that’s where I am leaning. Really love Ottawa, saw the last Hip tour there.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    edited June 2022
    I saw Robert Plant and Alison Krause last night. Great performance.

Plant gives you a few moments of LZ to let us know he's still got it. I'm guessing he couldn't do that for an entire show but damn....the dude still has it. 

Battle of Evermore was amazing.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

Plant gives you a few moments of LZ to let us know he's still got it. I'm guessing he couldn't do that for an entire show but damn....the dude still has it. 

I saw them last Saturday. It was amazing. 
    GlowGirl said:

I saw them last Saturday. It was amazing. 

here's hoping for a third album in a much shorter timeframe....

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,386
    Puscifer, Boston
    Sunny Day Real Estate, Boston

Just added:
    The Smile, Boston. 
    Just saw Sir Paul McCartney on Sunday at Camden Yards in Baltimore. Great venue. He was amazing!! So much energy and he played over 2.5 hours.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    GlowGirl said:
    Just saw Sir Paul McCartney on Sunday at Camden Yards in Baltimore. Great venue. He was amazing!! So much energy and he played over 2.5 hours.
    80 this year, and the dude plays and sings 50 songs every workday (36 for the main event and 14 for a VIP "soundcheck" crowd). And his band might be the tightest live band I've ever seen.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    GlowGirl said:
    80 this year, and the dude plays and sings 50 songs every workday (36 for the main event and 14 for a VIP "soundcheck" crowd). And his band might be the tightest live band I've ever seen.
    Agreed. His band was incredible. I saw him a few years ago at Barclay Center. I think he used the same band. I really loved when he played I've Got a Feeling with the video of John Lennon that Peter Jackson provided. Paul doing the live duet with John on the video almost made me cry. It was synced up perfectly.