3 shows in a row

Sept they play 3 nights in a row! Should we be worried or they will be fine? Just curious on what the community thinks? 
UNT , SMU, Austin , Dallas 3x, PJ20, Wrigley, Missoula, Mexico City, OK C, Tulsa 

Comments

• pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Don’t travel anywhere or you’ll probably be disappointed at some point. Covid is here to stay. So cancelations and mystery lineups are too. Sadly. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    Here to stay in a similar way like seasonal flu. Hopefully the response mirrors that. 
  • dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 776
    I have tickets to those three nights…hoping for the best!  Let’s go!!!
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    Here to stay in a similar way like seasonal flu. Hopefully the response mirrors that. 
    I think we are heading towards this response wise hopefully. 
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    It’s not a bad bet with the travel costs because the cities are drivable from each other and if the first show happens there’s hardly enough time to call off the others.  I’m planning to hit all 3.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 2,976
    Eventually, perhaps.  But COVID is still killing people at a much, much higher rate than the flu because it is much, much more contagious-- almost 200,000 Americans so far in 2021, and it's only May.  The highest death total from the flu in the U.S. in the decade from 2010 to 2019 was 61,000.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • listwishlistwish TX Posts: 32
    I’m gonna bring this subject up again? I honestly don’t feel comfortable about his voice making it 3 nights in a row!!! I’m sorry to everyone who was attending the show tonight!!!!!  Makes me think twice about these 3 shows tho!! 
    UNT , SMU, Austin , Dallas 3x, PJ20, Wrigley, Missoula, Mexico City, OK C, Tulsa 
  • apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    Well the reasons why they cancelled the show shouldn't be factors during the fall tour
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    listwish said:
    I’m gonna bring this subject up again? I honestly don’t feel comfortable about his voice making it 3 nights in a row!!! I’m sorry to everyone who was attending the show tonight!!!!!  Makes me think twice about these 3 shows tho!! 
    To give you some positivity, Eddie has been sounding great on this tour so far, prior to recent events.

Over 3 nights you could probably expect to hear 60-66 songs, that’s what they used to do in two nights on previous tours. Given that’s spread across three nights, there’s more chance of it being fine.

And worst comes to worst, we know Hyde Park went well on two nights, so you’d get at least two nights sounding good and Ed needing a bit more help on the third night (I think he’ll be fine though).
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,275
    listwish said:
    Sept they play 3 nights in a row! Should we be worried or they will be fine? Just curious on what the community thinks? 
    I attended the 3-night run in 2003 (S.D./L.V./Phoenix).  By the time they got to Phoenix, Eddie was pretty gassed, and he was 20 years younger.  Still a great show but i think Eddie even said something like he felt like he was singing into a blow-dryer.
  • listwishlistwish TX Posts: 32
    edited July 2022
    Love Mr Bungle awesome 
    yeah I’ve seen them countless number of times back to back 93, 2000, 2010, and pj 20. Every show they nailed them both with the second almost if not better than the 1st! But I was so exhausted after everyone of them! I know they can pull it off! I think they will be pacing there’re selves a little bit more than usual the first 2 shows! Cause nothing will stop them just make sure there are no fires or dusty arena and they will be fine! 
    Post edited by listwish on