Options

Two Zurich Tickets For Sale June 23, 2022 Show $261

cbashorecbashore Posts: 5
edited May 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
2 tickets for reserved seats at the June 23, 2022 show in Zurich.  The tickets were purchased through the Fan Club lottery in 2019 and are the best reserved priority seats available, according to PJ ticket Support.  The tickets need to be picked up at the box office on the day of the show for seat location, which is not disclosed until day of event to prevent ticket scalping.  $261.00
Post edited by cbashore on

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Are you able to sell 10C tickets now? 
    Previously you had to pick them up yourself so they couldn’t be sold. 
    If you can now sell them that would be great as logistics and other issues mean I might not be able now to make a show I have tickets for. 
    (sorry to hijack the thread) 
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    No you can’t sell 10c tickets unfortunately. You have to pick them up in person. The refund deadline was in April 
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    JPPJ84 said:
    No you can’t sell 10c tickets unfortunately. You have to pick them up in person. The refund deadline was in April 
    Thanks, I thought that remained the case as I hadn’t seen a change in policy
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    cbashorecbashore Posts: 5
    Customer support suggested I try to sell them for face value on this forum. I am unable to travel. I will ask how the name is transferred to the new purchaser. 
  • Options
    j_walker81j_walker81 Posts: 12
    Hi - if you get an answer from them please could you let me know? I am in a similar situation with two Prague tickets but can’t get any response from the Ten Club to ask the question. Thanks.