Options

Question regarding resale tickets

AM51137AM51137 Salt Lake City Posts: 2
edited May 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi folks! Long-time Ten Club member (since 1999), posting here for the first time, so please be gentle.

I had club seats for the Las Vegas show, which was canceled, and my only other viable alternative appears to be Denver, for which the tickets on the secondary market are rather expensive. The Vegas show was supposed to be my young son’s first concert, which I’ve spent the better part of the last two years preparing him for, so I’m determined to make this happen, but before I pay the exorbitant prices on StubHub and TM for a pair of decent seats, I figured I’d turn to the experts for advice. With the show still several months away, is it better to wait? And if so, when do you think is the best time to shop for resale tickets? I’m obviously still expecting to get fleeced, but any suggestions on how to minimize that financial hit would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

AM
Post edited by AM51137 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,719
    Wait. Then buy them on fan to fan. You’ll find them and you’ll pay face value. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    edited May 2022
    definitely wait it out until closer to the show.  and keep your eyes on ticketmaster when you can, you never know when they'll add tickets. secondary price will drop too. you won't see DEN listed fan to fan though, only the stubhubs or ticketmaster standard and premiums. 
    Post edited by rustneversleeps on
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,503
    A few weeks ago they dropped more face value tickets to the show. They were mostly side of stage and behind the stage. I picked up a pair of side stage for a birthday present for my SIL and daughter. It will be their first PJ show. I imagine that they will drop more in the months to come.