Options

Pistoia - HOLY SHIT

HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,565
edited October 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
HOLY SHIT!! :eek:

I just finished listening to this show...FUCKIN AMAZING SHOW!! Crowd SPECTACULAR!!!!!!
AMAZING Bootleg!! Deffinantly one of the best shows this euro tour along with Milan...
I can't give highlights of the show because its all amazing...ive been listening to this version of Not For You for like 10x straight :D
2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    unbelievable concert, GREAT PLACE.....still have goosebumps......I wish they could use more of OUR famous square to play!!!!

...but my dream is to see them in the States...

verona00, verona-milan-torino-pistoia06
    ..brisbane next
    makes much more sense to live in the present tence
  • Options
    andychandych Posts: 130
    me too...
    porch is totally awesome also :)
    dead head

Bern 13/9/06
  • Options
    black06 wrote:
    unbelievable concert, GREAT PLACE.....still have goosebumps......I wish they could use more of OUR famous square to play!!!!

...but my dream is to see them in the States...

verona00, verona-milan-torino-pistoia06
    ..brisbane next

My dream is the reverse...next Euro tour I'm either doing the whole Euro leg or just the Italian dates, cause my dream place is in a square in Italy and in Milan...the fans in Europe are much more into it than in the states, but a lot of those "amazing shows" happen in the states...

I think for you to get the full American show feel when they hit the northeast do a New York/Boston/Philly thing and then fly over to the Gorge :D
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Great show. I love the short Rearviewmirror. It's the shortest version i've ever heard.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    I think for you to get the full American show feel when they hit the northeast do a New York/Boston/Philly thing and then fly over to the Gorge :D

No, I say if you want to do the States do SAN DIEGO!! They go all out in San Diego! Eddie goes insane in his hometown! This past San Diego show you can tell the whole band just wanted to be there, especially Eddie. They also tend to play a song there for the first time!!(Arc in '03 and Big Wave in '06). You can't go wrong with San Diego! But I agree... THE GORGE is a must, beautiful venue! Also, San Francisco.. my gawd what shows we got in Frisco even the band said it was their favorite shows!!!

My dream was realized I saw them in Europe!! I don't think I can ever miss the Italian shows from now on!! This Europe trip was a wonderful experience. Euro fans are amazing; so much passion! Pistoia will always be special for me! :D THANKS EDDIE! :)
    EvilClosetMonkey is my hero, he is AWESOME!!!!!!
  • Options
    I can't get over this Not For You version, it's probably my favorite ever!! :eek:

Everything sounds amazing!!
  • Options
    The whole show the band sounds better than they ever have, they are so ON!! :D
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    you betcha. :D
    honestly, ALL the italian shows....UNREAL in their own way.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    lgtlgt Posts: 720
    Haven't heard the bootleg yet, but I was there!

Is the crowd singing a cappella Alive during the encore break captured in the bootleg? that was an awesome moment, in between so many others! :D

Yup, the Italian shows were totally amazing. Definitely, Italy is a place to see them, but I do want to make my way to the States one for the concerts. Sounds like the West Coast is the place to be (I love my San Diego, SF and Gorge bootlegs!), as well as New York and Boston! Yup, one day! :)
  • Options
    lgt wrote:
    Is the crowd singing a cappella Alive during the encore break captured in the bootleg? that was an awesome moment, in between so many others! :D

Unfortunatly there's a fade out between the end of Alive, and the encore break track... Thanks for reminding me of it though, I'd forgotten to listen out for it when I got the boot.
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    lgt wrote:
    Haven't heard the bootleg yet, but I was there!

Yup, the Italian shows were totally amazing. Definitely, Italy is a place to see them, but I do want to make my way to the States one for the concerts. Sounds like the West Coast is the place to be (I love my San Diego, SF and Gorge bootlegs!), as well as New York and Boston! Yup, one day! :)

Is that captured on the bootleg? I've got it but haven't listened to all of it yet. I remember the crowd singing 'Alive' during the encore break for sure as I joined in. Cool that the boot captured it!
  • Options
    Well... I just have to wait till they will hit the road again..in the States
    Have to start to save the money though!! East coast-West Coast tour......
    A good reason to come back to the States again...

I hope the next time they will do 2 dates in Milan....1 is not enough!
    makes much more sense to live in the present tence
  • Options
    lgtlgt Posts: 720
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Is that captured on the bootleg? I've got it but haven't listened to all of it yet. I remember the crowd singing 'Alive' during the encore break for sure as I joined in. Cool that the boot captured it!

Doesn't look like the bootleg captured it. See Evolutionary's post:

----
    Unfortunatly there's a fade out between the end of Alive, and the encore break track... Thanks for reminding me of it though, I'd forgotten to listen out for it when I got the boot.

----

Hopefully it will be captured in the DVD! ;)