Options

Ryanair - free flights

BlackieBlackie Posts: 30
edited February 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
hey guys

Ryanair have an offer on for free flights (not inc tax) just until midnight tonight.

Unfortunately I've already booked my flight, but if this helps anyone else out
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Blackie wrote:
    hey guys

Ryanair have an offer on for free flights (not inc tax) just until midnight tonight.

Unfortunately I've already booked my flight, but if this helps anyone else out

No such luck.

Read the small print: travel period is 2nd of Febraury until 24th of March.
    Hey hey it's okay...
  • Options
    mrkmrk Posts: 12
    Try it anyway. I managed to book "free" flights from Tampere, Finland. Yesterday the price was 14.99 for one-way. Now it ended up being about 59 euros for a return trip after all the taxes and fees, which is still really cheap so thanks for the tip Blackie.
    06-28-00, 10-20-01, 10-22-01, 09-11-06, 09-22-06, 09-23-06, 06-18-07, 06-26-07
  • Options
    I thought you could only get free tickets if you wrote a letter to Gordon Brown. About new taxes or something :confused:
  • Options
    I thought you could only get free tickets if you wrote a letter to Gordon Brown. About new taxes or something :confused:

I think you'll find that's peerages and titles.

(zing)
    Hey hey it's okay...
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    Tombourine wrote:
    No such luck.

Read the small print: travel period is 2nd of Febraury until 24th of March.

Well i put a flight search for london 20th june to Dusseldorf return non the 22nd and it came to £30 something. all i had to pay for was tax and insurance. So give it a try people.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    mohomoho Posts: 540
    London Stansted to Malmo (sweden but just across a bridge from copenhagen), June 25th, £0.01.
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    :eek:
    Tempting! :D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    mole1985 wrote:
    Well i put a flight search for london 20th june to Dusseldorf return non the 22nd and it came to £30 something. all i had to pay for was tax and insurance. So give it a try people.

I'll see you on that flight.
  • Options
    mole1985 wrote:

i have heard that the the airport ryanair actually flies into for dusseldorf is actually about an hour, hour and a half away......? how do you plan on getting from airport to the actual city? i need to start booking things too..and just curious others' course of action. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    i have heard that the the airport ryanair actually flies into for dusseldorf is actually about an hour, hour and a half away......? how do you plan on getting from airport to the actual city? i need to start booking things too..and just curious others' course of action. :)

Well i was only looking at this point since i don't have a ticket to Dusseldorf...yet. I guess there would be a bus service that runs to the city. There was one in Dublin.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    mole1985 wrote:
    Well i was only looking at this point since i don't have a ticket to Dusseldorf...yet. I guess there would be a bus service that runs to the city. There was one in Dublin.

that would be nice...but i'd be curious to the price......if/when you get any info..do please post. i really need to get on this as there seems to be only 2 ryanair flights out to dusseldorf - weeze - on the 20th. i need to gwet going with barbara as london and dusseldorf are the 2 shows we're definitely doing together.......so much to do!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    better of asking in the Dusseldorf thread. I bet some nice German Jammer can help us out.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    mole1985 wrote:

Yes, there is a bus service to Düsseldorf. This is from the ryanair website:

"Airport Weeze is located 5 Km from Weeze and 78 Km from Düsseldorf. Buses to Weeze, (operated by "NIAG Niederrheinische Verkehrsbetriebe) AG" and to Düsseldorf, (operated by Bohr Omnibus GmbH) leave from outside the terminal. To Weeze, the journey takes approximately 10 minutes and costs €1.95. To Düsseldorf, the journey takes approximately 1 hour 15 minutes and costs €11 one way. There is also a taxi rank in front of the terminal. A taxi to Weeze will cost approximately €10 and take approximately 10 minutes."