Options

*** SAN DIEGO 2022 SETLIST THREAD ***

Comments

• Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    Ha, my sister just sent me a couple videos from the show, I didn't even know she was there. So jealous.
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    SETLIST

1.OCEANS
    2.RETROGRADE
    3.NEVER DESTINATION
    4.CORDUROY
    5.DANCE OF THE CLAIRVOYANTS
    6.AMONGST THE WAVES
    7.EVEN FLOW
    8.WHO EVER SAID
    9.QUICK ESCAPE
    Dude. I don’t know how you do it updating all of the Facebook pages as well as the thread here on the forum. Do you hire interns? 😂
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,522
    NEXT ONE IS REQUEST FROM MIKE FOR A FRIEND LOST HIS BROTHER
    10.LONG ROAD
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    NEXT ONE IS REQUEST FROM MIKE FOR A FRIEND LOST HIS BROTHER
    10.LONG ROAD
    Dedicated to Ed’s brother who passed away - Chris Mueller

“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,072
    Wow. 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    And down...

I miss the Periscope days 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    11.GIVEN TO FLY
  • Options
    Drove to San Diego had a joint in a tree

• Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,518
    11.GIVEN TO FLY
    "Made it to the ocean, had a smoke in a tree/ the wind rose up set him down on his knee" dammit, this is gonna be the oceans show!

PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    Big Wave next then?
    isnt in the setlist 
  • Options
    Big Wave next then?
    isnt in the setlist 
    Ouch! Spoiler alert! 🚨 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    5 out of 9 are from Gigaton. At this rate SD is going to get them all. 
    TOTAL IS 8 IN THE SETLIST 
  • Options
    listwishlistwish TX Posts: 32
    People want be hating on Gigaton as much once they hear the songs live! Matt has a way with tempo that makes everything better!  A Human Metronome! 
    UNT , SMU, Austin , Dallas 3x, PJ20, Wrigley, Missoula, Mexico City, OK C, Tulsa 
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,186
    Pretty cool set so far!
  • Options
    SETLIST

1.OCEANS
    2.RETROGRADE
    3.NEVER DESTINATION
    4.CORDUROY
    5.DANCE OF THE CLAIRVOYANTS
    6.AMONGST THE WAVES
    7.EVEN FLOW
    8.WHO EVER SAID
    9.QUICK ESCAPE
    Dude. I don’t know how you do it updating all of the Facebook pages as well as the thread here on the forum. Do you hire interns? 😂
    MR DIMITRIS IS SLEEPING AT THE MOMENT..ME,HIS PERSONAL ASSISTANT AND 2 COWRKERS DOING THE SETLIST THREADS 
    THANK YOU 
    CLAUDIA 

PS TWITTER AS WELL 
  • Options
    12.SUPERBLOOD WOLFMOON

• Options
    edited May 2022
    PJNB said:
    5 out of 9 are from Gigaton. At this rate SD is going to get them all. 
    TOTAL IS 8 IN THE SETLIST 
    https://images.app.goo.gl/nCpkudHmzLkNbYRU8
    Post edited by Red Mosqito on
  • Options
    13.DAUGHTER
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,358
    Great set so far. Love the variation.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    TAG LINE FROM IN MY TREE

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,358
    PJNB said:
    And down...

I miss the Periscope days 
    Those were the days. Periscope was frickin awesome.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    14.SEVEN O'CLOCK

• Options
    TAG LINE FROM IN MY TREE

Glad they played a part of it. 
  • Options
    MM70435MM70435 Posts: 264
    Gigaton is the best album since Yield to me personally. So much that I love this setlist and am so excited for the 3 shows i'm going to.  It will take two plane trips and one 3&1/2 hour drive but will be well worth it!  How cool is Long Road mid-set!!
    00 - Atlanta                                            10 - MSG I&II    
    03 - Birmingham, Atlanta                       22 - L̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶, Camden, Nashville   
    04 - Asheville, Kissimmee                     23 -  Ft Worth II                                                                                
    08 - Tampa, Columbia                           24 -  Philadelphia I&II, Baltimore
    09 - Atlanta I&II (EV)
                    " if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.
  • Options
    15.JEREMY
  • Options
    NO CHANGES AT OG SETLISTS SO FAR

• Options
    edited May 2022
    MM70435 said:
    Gigaton is the best album since Yield to me personally. So much that I love this setlist and am so excited for the 3 shows i'm going to.  It will take two plane trips and one 3&1/2 hour drive but will be well worth it!  How cool is Long Road mid-set!!
    How cool is Long Road into Given to Fly? 🔥 🔥 🔥 
    Post edited by Red Mosqito on
  • Options
    MM70435MM70435 Posts: 264
    So how long will it take until I get to hear this great setlist on Nugs.net?
    00 - Atlanta                                            10 - MSG I&II    
    03 - Birmingham, Atlanta                       22 - L̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶, Camden, Nashville   
    04 - Asheville, Kissimmee                     23 -  Ft Worth II                                                                                
    08 - Tampa, Columbia                           24 -  Philadelphia I&II, Baltimore
    09 - Atlanta I&II (EV)
                    " if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.
  • Options
    16.PORCH
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,518
    edited May 2022
    nvm, her phone's dyin'...

Post edited by Go Animal on
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!