Options

10Club... is this legal?

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited January 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
http://www.tickettout.com/events/105690_at_109444_92894.php

Mon 18 June 2007 FRONT FLOOR STANDING (FANCLB ONLY) £30 £75

how can they sell fanclub only when you need photo ID to collect your tickets :confused:

best avoid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options

Mon 18 June 2007 FRONT FLOOR STANDING (FANCLB ONLY) £30 £75

how can they sell fanclub only when you need photo ID to collect your tickets :confused:

best avoid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's nothing to worry about. Alledgedly, Ticket Tout Ltd, who operate tickettout.com is registered to a

Caroline Beale
    5a Vicarage Road
    London
    E15 4HD

Caroline Beale is apparently a former employee of Get-me-tickets.net.

Ticket Tout Ltd was set up 10 days after Get-me-tickets was closed down by the Department for Trade and Industry because the company did not appear to have sufficient tickets to supply all its customers who had ordered and paid for tickets.
  • Options
    It's nothing to worry about. Alledgedly, Ticket Tout Ltd, who operate tickettout.com is registered to a

Caroline Beale
    5a Vicarage Road
    London
    E15 4HD

Caroline Beale is apparently a former employee of Get-me-tickets.net.

Ticket Tout Ltd was set up 10 days after Get-me-tickets was closed down by the Department for Trade and Industry because the company did not appear to have sufficient tickets to supply all its customers who had ordered and paid for tickets.

by fuck that was quick Sherlock!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    by fuck that was quick Sherlock!
    Great function, that copy and paste thing. :D I read it on another site yesterday, knew it would affect us in some way. ;)
  • Options
    Duff_ManDuff_Man Posts: 150
    yeah i saw the watchdog special about them, i was gonna use them for glasto a couple of years ago

thanks for the heads up on this site, i probably would have used a site like this if i couldnt get 10c tickets today
    We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
  • Options
    kristmacekristmace Posts: 212
    I emailed 10C about this on saturday. There's no way I'm gonna let them sell my 10C tickets to anyone!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Astoria; Dublin; Leeds
    2007: Wembley; Nijmegen
    2008: New York I & II
    2009: Shepherds Bush; Manchester; London
    2010: Hyde Park
    2012: Manchester I & II; EV London I & II
    2014: Stockholm; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2017: EV Dublin
    2018: London II
    2019: EV London

• Options
    YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Krist Mace wrote:
    I emailed 10C about this on saturday. There's no way I'm gonna let them sell my 10C tickets to anyone!

Damn straight! I hope 10C can do something about it.
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965

You can buy your Pearl Jam tickets immediately online by entering the quantity of Pearl Jam tickets you require and then click on the “Buy Pearl Jam Tickets (Secure Server)” button. You will then be asked to accept the Ticket Tout Ltd Terms and Conditions and proceed to enter your credit or debit card details to complete the transaction. Buying your Pearl Jam tickets with Ticket Tout Ltd is 100% secure as your payments are taken over a 128-bit SSL connection ensuring your details are safe and secure. You have therefore come to one of the easiest and safest online resources to buy your Pearl Jam tickets.

At Ticket Tout Ltd, where Pearl Jam tickets are never sold out, we sell hard to find tickets for the best live events. We are a real alternative to Ticketmaster, which is why your Pearl Jam tickets are usually above face value, reflecting the difficulty in sourcing Pearl Jam tickets. We have no affiliation with any official ticket agency, concert box office or Pearl Jam promoter which gives us the ultimate flexibility in sourcing Pearl Jam tickets. With many years of experience in the secondary ticket market in the UK and Europe, Ticket Tout Ltd is now recognised as the most reliable and reputable online ticket agency for buying Pearl Jam tickets.

Very strange indeed! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Riot_RainRiot_Rain Posts: 348
    wolfbear wrote:
    We have no affiliation with any official ticket agency, concert box office or Pearl Jam promoter which gives us the ultimate flexibility in sourcing Pearl Jam tickets. With many years of experience in the secondary ticket market in the UK and Europe, Ticket Tout Ltd is now recognised as the most reliable and reputable online ticket agency for buying Pearl Jam tickets.

Hm. Looks like they forgot to include the word fake, as in fake Pearl Jam tickets.

They're probably only affiliated to their own copier/scanner/printer!

People like that upset me. I wish there was something legal, peaceful, but destructive that I could do to this Caroline lady! Maybe I could infiltrate as a postwoman so I could intercept the tickets and take them to the police ;)
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:

You can buy your Pearl Jam tickets immediately online by entering the quantity of Pearl Jam tickets you require and then click on the “Buy Pearl Jam Tickets (Secure Server)” button. You will then be asked to accept the Ticket Tout Ltd Terms and Conditions and proceed to enter your credit or debit card details to complete the transaction. Buying your Pearl Jam tickets with Ticket Tout Ltd is 100% secure as your payments are taken over a 128-bit SSL connection ensuring your details are safe and secure. You have therefore come to one of the easiest and safest online resources to buy your Pearl Jam tickets.

At Ticket Tout Ltd, where Pearl Jam tickets are never sold out, we sell hard to find tickets for the best live events. We are a real alternative to Ticketmaster, which is why your Pearl Jam tickets are usually above face value, reflecting the difficulty in sourcing Pearl Jam tickets. We have no affiliation with any official ticket agency, concert box office or Pearl Jam promoter which gives us the ultimate flexibility in sourcing Pearl Jam tickets. With many years of experience in the secondary ticket market in the UK and Europe, Ticket Tout Ltd is now recognised as the most reliable and reputable online ticket agency for buying Pearl Jam tickets.

Very strange indeed! :)
    That is, without a doubt, the biggest load of cock I have ever read
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    10c shouldn't let her do this business...
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    GenGen Cardiff Posts: 130
    Safety in numbers : all 10c members and fans write threatening letters to her! Easy Innit!

and if that address is wrong, myself and the hubby to be both work for the Registrar of companies in the Uk... wouldnt be too hard to find her address if she's a managing director... and all perfectly legal!
    PJ Virgin.. till the Astoria :)

Am I the only Welsh person here?
    Ydych i'n siarad Cymraeg?
  • Options
    remember folks.. do NOT buy from these sites :)
  • Options
    This site will no doubt be shut down eventually, like the last one. As mentioned above - they basically sell tickets they don't even have at inflated prices, then buy them and pocket the profit. I wouldn't be surprised if they even buy them from legit ticket agencies, because the amount they charge means they can buy them at face value and still make a profit.

The problem being they often sell more than they can source, so people either get let down, or worse; ripped off.

NO ONE should buy from this site. If you need more evidence; they're selling tickets for the Italian date of the Euro tour when 10C hasn't even confirmed the venue yet!
  • Options
    kristmacekristmace Posts: 212
    well now we know standing is totally sold out to 10c members, so if you pay them for standing tickets, you won't receive anything. I wonder how reliable they are for the seating tickets too.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Astoria; Dublin; Leeds
    2007: Wembley; Nijmegen
    2008: New York I & II
    2009: Shepherds Bush; Manchester; London
    2010: Hyde Park
    2012: Manchester I & II; EV London I & II
    2014: Stockholm; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2017: EV Dublin
    2018: London II
    2019: EV London