Options

Help Me contact Boom Gaspar (Piano for PJ)

Steve CunhaSteve Cunha Posts: 3
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I am an unconditional fan of Pearl Jam. I live in Portugal and i saw every single gig they played in Lisbon. At the concert of September 4th 2006 Eddie Vedder Said: In the eighteen Hundreds a portuguese sailor made his way to Hawaii and today we have a family member of that sailor among us.( Boom Gaspar) Well i am from São Jorge an Island that is Part of the Azores Islands where i belive that Sailor once departured. The Sailor name was Gaspar Silva, he Sailed to Honolulu and made a fortune afterwards he sailed back to the Azores where he was a very influent person in the progress of the Island. I have a Book that tells the storie of that sailor and his family. I whould love to pass it on to Boom Gaspar if i am right about him beeing related to Gaspar Silva.
Please help me. If you can, mail me to stevecunha7@gmail.com. Thank you for helping.
Regards. Steve Cunha.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I am an unconditional fan of Pearl Jam. I live in Portugal and i saw every single gig they played in Lisbon. At the concert of September 4th 2006 Eddie Vedder Said: In the eighteen Hundreds a portuguese sailor made his way to Hawaii and today we have a family member of that sailor among us.( Boom Gaspar) Well i am from São Jorge an Island that is Part of the Azores Islands where i belive that Sailor once departured. The Sailor name was Gaspar Silva, he Sailed to Honolulu and made a fortune afterwards he sailed back to the Azores where he was a very influent person in the progress of the Island. I have a Book that tells the storie of that sailor and his family. I whould love to pass it on to Boom Gaspar if i am right about him beeing related to Gaspar Silva.
    Please help me. If you can, mail me to stevecunha7@gmail.com. Thank you for helping.
    Regards. Steve Cunha.

E-mail the 10club. (Although Gaspar is Booms surname, and the fella you mention has the surname Silva, so could there be any connection?)
  • Options
    The sailor's last two names are Gaspar Silva. My name is Steve Cunha.
    If he is related he whould love to know the quest of this sailor. Thank you very much best regards.
  • Options
    kerrangkerrang Chile Posts: 434
    interesting story, good luck!
    Santiago, Chile (November 22, 2005)
    Santiago, Chile (November 23, 2005)
    Santiago, Chile (November 16, 2011)
    Sao Paulo, Brasil (March 31, 2013)
    Santiago, Chile (April 06, 2013)
    Santiago, Chile (November 04, 2015)
    Santiago, Chile (March 13, 2018)
    Santiago, Chile (March 16, 2018)
    Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (March 21, 2018)
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    The sailor's last two names are Gaspar Silva. My name is Steve Cunha.
    If he is related he whould love to know the quest of this sailor. Thank you very much best regards.

O.k, apologies, I meant that the sailors surname is Silva, whereas Boom's is Gaspar, so I was wondering if there could be a connection.
  • Options
    If i can get to any conclusion i will inform you. Thanks again. Steve