Options

Marseille vs Gorge I

whoYOUarewhoYOUare Posts: 274
edited March 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
since today is hte last day to buy shows, i have narrowed down my list and can afford one more show. these are the two that i have left and would like some opinions as to which show is better. the set lists are very similar, so it comes down to songs like Fatal, Diry Frank, Leash and Long Road (france) vs Wash, Leash, Crown of Thorns and Dirty Frank (Gorge I).
like i said just some thoughts to make it easier to decide would be great!
thanx in advance
peace
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    THE GORGE - due to the sound quality! Marseille has not as good sound.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Options
    word, thanx for the help, looks like it'll be the Gorge!
    so with that being said, does anyone have the Fatal from the France show? i dunno how you'd go about trading one song, but i'm more than willing to do whats necessary to get it. thanx again
    peace
  • Options
    Get the Gorge today and the other one(s) for free tomorrow.
  • Options
    Get the Gorge today and the other one(s) for free tomorrow.

I'm not yelling at you specifically here but:

WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW!!!

How many times do we have to tell you. Just about every show in the past 2 years will be FREE tomorrow.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options

WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW!!!

How many times do we have to tell you. Just about every show in the past 2 years will be FREE tomorrow.
    yea thas the idea, i just have a lengthy list of shows i want so i'm tryin to support the band as much as possable and then trade for the other shows i want down hte road.
    why free? free as in trading or is there something else i am missing?
    peace
  • Options
    whoYOUare wrote:
    yea thas the idea, i just have a lengthy list of shows i want so i'm tryin to support the band as much as possable and then trade for the other shows i want down hte road.
    why free? free as in trading or is there something else i am missing?

The download/share thread in Given To Fly, just about every link will be there w/in about 24 hours. Check the last few pages, there's hundreds of shows there.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options

WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW!!!

Hey you're preaching to the choir buddy.. check my other various posts on this topic and you'll see that I agree with you.

I was just saying if he did want to support the band and buy one today, get the Gorge. I didn't want to be a complete tool and tell him not to buy any as that's kinda shitty if he was already planning on buying one.
  • Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    pony up and buy them both...

i did!
  • Options
    nocode23nocode23 Posts: 411
    pony up and buy them both...

i did!

Cheers! Way to support the boys! I bought them too.
  • Options
    I bought Marseille show because I was in the show, and for my first PJ show it was amazing...I sure it was one of the best live and setlist of PJ in 2006. If I read the most of Pits/message about the PJ live, many people think like me. So the sound is maybe not the best sound, I can just compare with the Milano show that I also bought : for me it's the both are veru well, the crowd is more expressive in Milano except for Black where I prefer Marseille version...
    So I also bouth the both because they are very complementary.

See you
    Why Go Home I'm still Alive