Options

Is Copenhagen sold out already??!

DarthLeiaDarthLeia Posts: 33
edited January 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi guys,

I got the news about the concert in Denmark from my boss, while I was waiting for my grade after an oral exam (thought I was supposed to get this kind of news from 10C?). I was nowhere near a computer for the rest of the day. So I logon this morning to see if there's any news about a 10C presale only to see the words "OUT OF STOCK" under tickets for Copenhagen. What the fuck?!!

Does that mean that they're sold out already, or does it mean that they're not available yet? I'm about to cry. I have been waiting for this for years and then they screw us over like that with no warning at all (if that is the case). I'm devastated. Almost in tears.... Damn.

Please enlighten me. Please tell me they go on sale today or tomorrow.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Nevermind. I just saw the email.
    Thanks 10C for the one hour notice or whatever it was.

Now I am really gonne burst out in tears.
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    Cheer up. I was a wreck last night too, when I found that I had missed out on this.
    But hey, look on the bright side. As someone pointed out it doesn't say "Sold out". That might mean that there'll be more for sale later. However unlikely, it's a small spark of hope.
    Also, we'll still get a chance monday, when billetlugen and Fona starts selling regular tickets.
    And last but not least, is it really possible to be devastated when our favorite band has announced that they'll be playing our country less than 5 months from now? I think not!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    Hi there, and thanks for the cheering up.

I know that there's no reason to be as devastated as I am however feeling now. But with my experience with Billetlugen I don't have the highest hopes. As I wrote in another thread this was my big chance to get up real close to my heroes. Last time we saw them (my better half and I) was in Berlin last year, and even though we had 10C tix and wristbands we had to sit kind of far away, cos I was pregnant and the moshpit was too dangerous for me. The time before that was Roskilde in 2000 where we did get real close to the stage but had to focus on not suffocating. So I was hoping for some kick ass seats (well not really seats, but you know) this time, and it seems like that's not gonna happen. Unless, as you say, there will be more tickets available. You're right, it doesn't say SOLD OUT. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed for more 10C tix or pray that Billetlugen is not gonna screw us on Monday.
  • Options
    Yeah, I know. Billetlugen isn't exactly the most reliable site. It'll probably come as big chock to them, when their site breaks down on monday when 10000 try to log on at the same time. Seems they never learn.......
    But you could find an ally willingly to storm into a Fona shop first thing in the morning. That's my plan anyways.
    And btw I know how you felt after Roskilde. As the years vent by and they didn't return to Denmark, I started to fear that my only live experience of them would be that awefull night. But Berlin certainly changed that!
    And this summer it'll happen again. And in a perfect sized arena imo.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    Yeah, I know. Billetlugen isn't exactly the most reliable site. It'll probably come as big chock to them, when their site breaks down on monday when 10000 try to log on at the same time. Seems they never learn.......
    But you could find an ally willingly to storm into a Fona shop first thing in the morning. That's my plan anyways.
    And btw I know how you felt after Roskilde. As the years vent by and they didn't return to Denmark, I started to fear that my only live experience of them would be that awefull night. But Berlin certainly changed that!
    And this summer it'll happen again. And in a perfect sized arena imo.
    Ah, you're cheering me up even more now. I know it'll be perfect. 10000 people is a quite small venue in Pearl Jam standards. And Berlin was perfect despite the far away seats. I was screaming my lungs out during the whole set and still wanting more when it ended. I will have to try and get my boyfrined out of bed and into the the nearest FONA on Monday morning while I'm at work. Luckily I have a very understadning boss who will fully support me in my deperate attempt to purchase tickets online ;)

26th of June will be great. Now I know it.
  • Options
    toastertoaster Posts: 152
    So, what you guys are saying is that you wouldn't really trust billetlugen to buy tickets from? But they're the only ones who sells tickets except from the FONO shops?

Oh joy. looks like i'm screwed. Well, just have to try. If not i'll go to the shows in poland or something, but damn, denmark would've been perfect since we'll be at roskilde just a couple of days afterwards. That would've been the perfect warm-up:D
  • Options
    RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    toaster wrote:
    So, what you guys are saying is that you wouldn't really trust billetlugen to buy tickets from? But they're the only ones who sells tickets except from the FONO shops?

Oh joy. looks like i'm screwed. Well, just have to try. If not i'll go to the shows in poland or something, but damn, denmark would've been perfect since we'll be at roskilde just a couple of days afterwards. That would've been the perfect warm-up:D

You can trust billetlugen if you are lucky enough to get through their system. The have a history here in Denmark - their system always breaks down and is followed bye som very lame excuses:::

Good luck.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Options
    Ive never let the words Sold Out stop me from gettting tickets before :D
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    im sure last time the tour was on, i remember some tickets goin quickly, then more was put on....cant remember which ones
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    What does the standard tickets cost including all fees and stuff, in US dollars?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    What does the standard tickets cost including all fees and stuff, in US dollars?

Standard tickets for Copenhagen are about 75 USD.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    DarthLeia wrote:
    ........ 10,000 people is a quite small venue in Pearl Jam standards...........

our own point depot only holds 8,000!!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • Options
    DAMN IT!!! I WAS SOOOOOOOO TRYING TO GO TO THIS SHOW BUT I NEEDED A LITTLE TIME TO MAKE A LITTLE THING CALLED "TRAVEL PLANS" FROM THE U.S. im hoping there are some extras floating around there. if ANYONE has any extra ten club tickets....PLEASE let me know!!!!!