Quebec City Roll Call 2020

Comments

• 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,825
    QC is one of my favorite spots - if you have some time, definitely check out one of the oldest cities in N. America.

2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    demetrios said:
    hopefully my favorite stone oven pizza place still exists!

Remember the name? I can't wait for Crepes & Poutineville.

Nina Pizza Napolitaine :)

Cool! :) https://ninapizzanapolitaine.ca/
    And they offer gluten free. 
  • KICK7071KICK7071 In My Tree, ON Posts: 712
    Im in!
    Toronto 10-05-2000 / Toronto 06-28-2003 / Toronto 09-19-2005 / Toronto 05-09-2006 / Buffalo 05-10-2010 / Toronto 09-11-2011 /
    Hamilton 09-15-2011 / London - Canada 07-16-2013 / Buffalo 10-12-2013 / Ottawa 05-08-2016 / Toronto 05-10-2016 / Toronto 05-12-2016
    Amsterdam 06-12-2018 / Amsterdam 06-13-2018 / Chicago 08-18-2018 / Boston 09-02-2018 / Boston 09-04-2018 / Quebec City 09-01-2022 / Ottawa 09-03-2022 / Hamilton 09-06-2022 / Toronto 09-08-2022 / New York City 09-11-2022 / Chicago 09-05-2023 / Chicago 09-07-2023 / Austin 09-18-2023 / Austin 09-19-2023
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,758
    If we wins the lottery.  We goes.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

QC is one of my favorite spots - if you have some time, definitely check out one of the oldest cities in N. America.

Oh Old Quebec City is lovely. Walking up those hills though, my god! So glad Pearl Jam are coming in September & not doing it in March.
  • I wasn’t looking forward to the March weather! This should now be a great time and season to be able to enjoy a place I’ve never been. Really looking forward to this show most of the four Canadian ones I’m attending. 
    I wasn’t looking forward to the March weather! This should now be a great time and season to be able to enjoy a place I’ve never been. Really looking forward to this show most of the four Canadian ones I’m attending. 

Same! So glad it's happening in the summer. :) 
  • 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,825
    edited March 2022
    demetrios said:

Oh Old Quebec City is lovely. Walking up those hills though, my god! So glad Pearl Jam are coming in September & not doing it in March.
    Oh yeah! lol - I am beyond happy given how awful it can be temp-wise then (as well as being in winter shape and not being able to get up said hills lol).

Also look forward to some amazing poutine (they sometimes will use melted cheese here in the states - that ain't right).

Really excited for this especially - even though I've been to QC, never for a show, and show #17 will be my first international one!
    Post edited by 1STmammal2wearPants on
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Charlie_modCharlie_mod Posts: 110
    Cant wait. 

PJ Hat Trick!!

QC
    Ott
    Ham

Planes, Trains & Buses

& NHL hall of fame!!

demetrios said:

Oh yeah! lol - I am beyond happy given how awful it can be temp-wise then (as well as being in winter shape and not being able to get up said hills lol).

Also look forward to some amazing poutine (they sometimes will use melted cheese here in the states - that ain't right).

Really excited for this especially - even though I've been to QC, never for a show, and show #17 will be my first international one!

Ah man those hills. 

Can't wait for poutines!  :#

Poutine not Putin: classic Quebec dish off the menu in France and Canada

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/06/poutine-not-putin-classic-quebec-dish-under-fire-in-france
  • JM73055JM73055 Posts: 98
    Just found out that I hit on GA tix in the redux lottery! I'm psyched, all I have to do now is convince the grandparents to take the kids for a few days so we can drive up from Massachusetts.
  • fbedrosfbedros Posts: 18
    What would be better the better tickets, you think, between a pair in 120 fairly high, or a pair of box seats (parterre), behind the GA? 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    fbedros said:
    What would be better the better tickets, you think, between a pair in 120 fairly high, or a pair of box seats (parterre), behind the GA? 
    Depends on the row. Sec 120 goes a long ways back. Good seats still but I would take floor over that if floor was first couple of rows. 

Also 5 months till the show means plenty of time to upgrade from even those seats. 
    Hope everyone come out happy today  See ya's September!  :)
    Pearl Jam Quebec City Wishlist Preparty Fundraiser

• Pats16Pats16 Posts: 174
    Looking forward to making the trip!!  It's been too long.....
  • TremormanTremorman Posts: 380
    Is a 200 level seat basically just the front section of the upper deck?  I was looking at some of the side stage 200 level options available  and weighing how good of a view I would have to warrant a 6hr+ drive.  I've sat there in other arenas high up on Mike's side and it was decent.   Or maybe its better to wait to see if F2F has anything, whenever that might be.  I
  • johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 164
    Tremorman said:
    Is a 200 level seat basically just the front section of the upper deck?  I was looking at some of the side stage 200 level options available  and weighing how good of a view I would have to warrant a 6hr+ drive.  I've sat there in other arenas high up on Mike's side and it was decent.   Or maybe its better to wait to see if F2F has anything, whenever that might be.  I
    Was up there in 2016, 220 front row. You're up there, but still a good view, picture doesn't do it justice. Got myself first row behind the stage in the 100 level for this show, wan't to try that perspective out. 

Tremorman said:
    Was up there in 2016, 220 front row. You're up there, but still a good view, picture doesn't do it justice. Got myself first row behind the stage in the 100 level for this show, wan't to try that perspective out. 

Any chance you have more pics zoomed in closer to the stage? Looking for something zoomed in on Stones side 
  • johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 164
    PJNB said:
    Any chance you have more pics zoomed in closer to the stage? Looking for something zoomed in on Stones side 
    Try this, should be able to zoom it in a little better, keep in mind it was 2016 camera phone technology. https://postimg.cc/064zXgkJ
    PJNB said:
    Try this, should be able to zoom it in a little better, keep in mind it was 2016 camera phone technology. https://postimg.cc/064zXgkJ
    Awesome thanks!
  • TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 532

This photo from 2016 explains in one photo why I am super f*#king stoked to be in the GA pit in Quebec City September 1st, 2022 and don't give two sh*ts about being near the back or at the very back.
  • TremormanTremorman Posts: 380
    PJNB said:
    Tremorman said:

Thanks!  starting to talk myself into it!
  • fbedrosfbedros Posts: 18
    PJNB said:
    fbedros said:
    Depends on the row. Sec 120 goes a long ways back. Good seats still but I would take floor over that if floor was first couple of rows. 

Also 5 months till the show means plenty of time to upgrade from even those seats. 
    Thanks. I think we'll go floor even if it's side A row 6 (I think), mainly for the usually great atmosphere on the floor! 
    JM73055 said:
    Just found out that I hit on GA tix in the redux lottery! I'm psyched, all I have to do now is convince the grandparents to take the kids for a few days so we can drive up from Massachusetts.
    Dammit! Wife just figured out the morning after the show is my kid’s first day of kindergarten here in MA. Uggh I was so excited to experience Quebec City for the first time and obviously the GA pit. FYI to anyone w interest, I’ll probably post here before putting my tix up on fan to fan so you good people here have a shot at them for an upgrade or otherwise
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    JM73055 said:
    JM73055 said:
    Dammit! Wife just figured out the morning after the show is my kid’s first day of kindergarten here in MA. Uggh I was so excited to experience Quebec City for the first time and obviously the GA pit. FYI to anyone w interest, I’ll probably post here before putting my tix up on fan to fan so you good people here have a shot at them for an upgrade or otherwise
    Tough call.  Get an early flight and make sure you  are there to pick your kid up or get off the bus.  That way you don’t miss their first day.  Good luck with your decision.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    JM73055 said:
    JM73055 said:
    The first day of kindergarten is a Friday before Labor Day?   That seems like a good day to skip school to me.
    CJ260717 said:
    The first day of kindergarten is a Friday before Labor Day?   That seems like a good day to skip school to me.
    I know, right? Hoping to have a chance to meet the person/people behind that scheduling decision.