Show me something funny! Post em here. Make me laugh!!!

Comments

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Can’t remember if I’ve posted this before. Was at the nature museum again, this always makes me laugh.

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,392
    Well now Mickey, that depends. Is that a middle finger or a penis? Actually, now that I get a better look we're screwed either way.

Guitar Center and I have a different definition of what it means to be on clearance.

• mace1229 said:
    Guitar Center and I have a different definition of what it means to be on clearance.

YOU SAVE ZERO DOLLARS AND ZERO CENTS ON THIS CLEARANCE ITEM!
    mace1229 said:

YOU SAVE ZERO DOLLARS AND ZERO CENTS ON THIS CLEARANCE ITEM!
    Yeah, I couldn’t afford to pass up that bargain.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689

no picture but as sign on a business message sign

"if life gives you melons
    you probably have dyslexia"
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    no picture but as sign on a business message sign

"if life gives you melons
    you probably have dyslexia"
      😀 
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    edited February 2022

Post edited by 23scidoo on
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Cats, boners, dyslexia…these are hilarious. 
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    If you get a chance check out The Black Keys twitter account. they are doing some hilarious mocking of school board and local commissioners meetings to promote their tour.  two links below.  really funny stuff.

https://twitter.com/theblackkeys/status/1488527977788940295?s=21

https://twitter.com/theblackkeys/status/1488891310656274433?s=21

• pjhawks said:
    If you get a chance check out The Black Keys twitter account. they are doing some hilarious mocking of school board and local commissioners meetings to promote their tour.  two links below.  really funny stuff.

https://twitter.com/theblackkeys/status/1488527977788940295?s=21

https://twitter.com/theblackkeys/status/1488891310656274433?s=21

D.I.C.K.S.

Dads
    Interested
    Choosing
    Kids'
    Songs

Hysterical!!
      "A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him,
    "Excuse me, can you help me?
    I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago,
    but I don't know where I am."
    "The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude."
    She rolled her eyes and said,
     "You must be a Democrat."
    "I am, replied the man. How did you know?"
    "Well, answered the balloonist, everything you told me is technically correct...
    but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost."
    "Frankly, you've not been much help to me."
    "The man smiled and responded,
     "You must be a Republican."
    "I am," replied the balloonist.
    "How did you know?"
    "Well," said the man,
    "you don't know where you are, or where you are going. You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air."
    "You made a promise you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem.
    You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met,
    but somehow,
    now it's my fault."

edited February 2022
    Post edited by Spunkie on
    edited February 2022
    My Pipsqueak:

• HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    The dip and spin move! This employee deserves praise and a raise.

whats the first rule of fight club?

tish said:

shit BETTER hope it aint breech.....

🤣 
  • Hobbes said:
    The dip and spin move! This employee deserves praise and a raise.

OMG I cracked up at this, lol!!!
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    In Da Chub(by)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    imagine being a performer in front of millions of people and the next day all you see is memes of yourself floating around the internet making fun of your weight. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• imagine being a performer in front of millions of people and the next day all you see is memes of yourself floating around the internet making fun of your weight. 
    Not gonna lie, first thing I thought of was his weight.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    imagine being a performer in front of millions of people and the next day all you see is memes of yourself floating around the internet making fun of your weight. 
    so did I. that's natural when you don't see someone for a while and their appearance has changed. but I didn't create a meme about it shaming him in public. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

so did I. that's natural when you don't see someone for a while and their appearance has changed. but I didn't create a meme about it shaming him in public. 

meme aside, wonder what his streaming/download numbers before the show and then after ...