Options

Jammers and Arnhem??

Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I've heard some say PJ did No woman no cry prior to and after Betterman in Arnhem, but it's not on the setlist. So, was it just a line or two or a good and proper cover? Would really like to buy it, but is it worth it if I'm only in it for that song?
All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    It was more then just a line and less then a complete cover , i loved it , but i'm biased , i was there
    Hold me, and make it the truth,...
    That when all is lost there will be you,...
    Cause to the universe I don't mean a thing
    And there's just one word I stil believe
    And it's Love

29-08-06 (Arnhem)
    28-06-07 (Nijmegen)
    27-06-10 (Nijmegen)
  • Options
    GO!!!GO!!! Posts: 74
    Song started with Ed singing nwnc for about 40 seconds, then into betterman uptempo, and about the last 90 seconds an improvisation on the nwnc song not a complete cover btw. Absolutely cool and not just because I was there!!! Bootleg is worth the buy, you won't be dissapointed
  • Options
    Thanks for the help, now if I can just get the purchase to go through. Anybody else having trouble with the downloads?
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all