Options

Albany 5/12/06 should get some more praise..

CR0WN0FTH0RNSCR0WN0FTH0RNS Posts: 20
edited October 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
kickass setlist..

red mosquito, off he goes, return of satans bed & rats, 10+ minute porch, sad, and killer alive closer.

dont hear too much about this show on these boards, so im just showing it some love.
Reading, PA
Washington DC
Montreal
Ottawa
Atlantic City, NJ
Atlantic City, NJ
Philadelphia, PA
New York, NY
Albany, NY
Hartford, CT
Camden, NJ
Camden, NJ
Washington DC
E Rutherford, NJ
E Rutherford, NJ
Pittsburgh, PA
The Gorge
The Gorge
Honolulu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Great show. Great setlist and I love that they didn't end with the normal closer, just like Vegas ended with Porch. No one was expecting Satan's Bed or Rats and that made it even better.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    It was my favorite of the 3 shows I saw in 06. The band was loose and having a good time. solid crowd. Nobody was expecting that good of a show in my opinion.
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Granted that this was the only show I was able to see this tour, it was an awesome show, excellent setlist!

And I was lucky enough to meet Jeff the next day.:D
  • Options
    Probably my favourite show of the whole tour so far, seems like a no nonsense show with a awesome setlist and tight performance
  • Options
    I was there. We had some car problems getting up to the show so I got in right during the HELLO part of Small Town.

The crowd was amazing!! Felt like a NYC crowd even though we were 3 hours away!

Yes the setlist was amazing but personally I thought Ed's voice was a little weak. But the show was fuckin amazing!! When I first heard Rats I shit myself, I was screaming louder than anyone in that arena
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    bigdvsbigdvs Posts: 235
    My exact words to my wife after Life Wasted "Wow! This crowd is fired up".

Mike's Side of the stage about half way up the lower level. It was awesome.

Think they were aware they had shorted us the last time (show ended at like 11:15 in 2004).

Praying for some MSG for the holidays.
    "The really important thing is not to live, but to live well. And to live well meant, along with more enjoyable things in life, to live according to your principles."
    — Socrates

• Options
    bigdvs wrote:
    My exact words to my wife after Life Wasted "Wow! This crowd is fired up".

Mike's Side of the stage about half way up the lower level. It was awesome.

Think they were aware they had shorted us the last time (show ended at like 11:15 in 2004).

Praying for some MSG for the holidays.

That crowd was beyond fired up. We were going absolutely crazy. Phenomenal set list, Red Mosquito was so alive, and so was the closer Alive. Mixed in with some Rats and a little Satans Bed. I was in awe for a while. Please come to MSG!

Amazing show and probably the best time of my life.
    Oh he fills it up with the love of a girl...
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I was on Mikes side, second row, and it was insane. My second show and wow, what a night.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V