Canada
    Ireland
    Mexico
    Czech Republic
    Sweden
    Argentina
    Brazil
    Bosnia

Was there ever a Pearl Jam concert with jammers from more countries??!!

Come on, make the list even longer, I think there are more (Eastern European) counties on the way to Verona.

See you there...
    06/15/92, 08/14/95, 11/03/96, 09/11/98, 06/11/00, 06/23/00, 06/25/00, 06/18/03, 06/21/03, 09/28/04,
    09/02/05, 09/04/05, 09/05/05, 09/16/06, 09/17/06, 09/19/06, 09/22/06, 09/23/06, 06/12/07, 06/18/07,
    06/21/07, 06/23/07, 06/24/08, 06/25/08, 08/15/09, 08/18/09, 06/30/10, 09/03/11, 09/04/11, 07/02/12,
    07/04/12, 07/07/12, 06/16/14, 06/17/14, 06/26/14, 08/05/16, 08/07/16, 07/01/18, 07/03/18, 07/05/18,
    09/02/18, 09/04/18, 06/21/22, 06/28/22, 07/14/22
  • Options
    28!!!

I'm portuguese and I'll go to Bologna and Verona. I know at least 7 portuguese going to Verona..

Germany
    England/ UK
    Croatia
    USA
    Finland
    Greece
    Spain
    Romania
    Denmark
    South Africa
    Belgium
    Norway
    Australia
    Switzerland
    New Zealand
    Austria
    Italy
    France
    Netherlands
    Canada
    Ireland
    Mexico
    Czech Republic
    Sweden
    Argentina
    Brazil
    Bosnia
    Portugal
  • Options
    United States of America - Will also be doing Milan as well! :D I can't wait for VERONA! The arena is just unreal!! WOW!!
    EvilClosetMonkey is my hero, he is AWESOME!!!!!!
  • Options
    dreadisdreadis Posts: 109
    BOSNIA in da houuuuse! My brother and I are doing all 5 Italy gigs + Zagreb! :)
    '96_londonx2
    '00_salzburg_ljubljana_verona_milano
    '06_bologna_verona_milano_torino_pistoia_zagreb

My trading page: http://db.etree.org/dreadis
  • Options
    dreadis wrote:
    BOSNIA in da houuuuse! My brother and I are doing all 5 Italy gigs + Zagreb! :)

That is awesome!! This is beautiful.. so many fans from all over the world will be at this venue! AMAZING!! What a venue it is! It takes my breath away from looking at pics of this arena...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/PearlJamGirl/arenadiverona.jpg

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!!
    EvilClosetMonkey is my hero, he is AWESOME!!!!!!
  • Options
    I'll also be flying the flag for Ireland :)

Ok well I might need to buy one as my existing flag is covered in beer and, I'm guessing, sambuca :o from a rugby match :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    one more french, don't want to miss that
  • Options
    hehehehe...you'll see me and my brother in Bosnia shirts and with the flag...By the end of the tour, the guys will be sick of us!! :)
    '96_londonx2

• Options
    lgtlgt Posts: 720
    You can add one local to the list... same region but flying the flag from a rival province!! ;):D
  • Options
    lgt wrote:
    You can add one local to the list... same region but flying the flag from a rival province!! ;):D

Hey...I was "made in Venice"...so my parents tell me! :)
    '96_londonx2

• Options
    lgtlgt Posts: 720
    dreadis wrote:
    Hey...I was "made in Venice"...so my parents tell me! :)

excellent! :)
  • Options
    I'll also be flying the flag for Ireland :)

Ok well I might need to buy one as my existing flag is covered in beer and, I'm guessing, sambuca :o from a rugby match :o

Was that the rugby match when our boys (the mighty All Blacks) thumped your ass! ;)
  • Options
    Thripple wrote:
    Was that the rugby match when our boys (the mighty All Blacks) thumped your ass! ;)

Hmm... since when is New Zealand in the UK? :p

And no, it was when we just about beat Italy in the six nations :o

Although I was also at the All blacks match - two rows from the front and 2 seats from the halfway line. Had to walk on to the pitch to get to the seats so if I was in anyway psychotic you mightn't have any 'boys' left... so say 'thank you helen' :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Thank you Helen! :)

Ok, ok so I'm a New Zealander who fell and love with a Yorkshire lass and we got married and I haven't lived there for 4 years but how can I not support the AB's?!? :) I am going to Twickenham in November to see them whallop tha poms!

You got 10C tickets?
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Thripple wrote:
    I am going to Twickenham in November to see them whallop tha poms!

How did you get tickets for that??? I live really close to twickenham stadium but NEVER was able to get tickets for a decent game!
  • Options
    Thripple wrote:
    Thank you Helen! :)

Ok, ok so I'm a New Zealander who fell and love with a Yorkshire lass and we got married and I haven't lived there for 4 years but how can I not support the AB's?!? :) I am going to Twickenham in November to see them whallop tha poms!

You got 10C tickets?
    Lol, well I lived in England for a year... still don't have a drop of English blood in me :D

Anyway Dan Carter wasn't playing dammit, and he was the only one in any danger from me... but in a good way... although he mightn't see it that way :D

I'm not in 10c but I have a 10c ticket for Verona.

Rita rugby tickets are impossible to get here too. You really have to know people :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Rita rugby tickets are impossible to get here too. You really have to know people :(

That's me out of the loop then.... :(
  • Options
    Got the tickets through the local rugby club up here. They were given the oppotunity to purchase 4 tickets for the game @ £50 a game. So I'm off with the in-laws for the day.

All my mates back in Kaiapoi are very, very jealous... I love it!!!

I'm in 10C and have 10C tickets for Verona and GA tickets for Berlin the following week. My wife and I went on honeymoon around Italy last year and went to the arena. We said then how fucking cool would it be to see a band play there and then this show comes up... and it's the day of our 1st wedding anniversary!!! The best timing in the world!

Next week can't come soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Thripple wrote:
    Got the tickets through the local rugby club up here. They were given the oppotunity to purchase 4 tickets for the game @ £50 a game. So I'm off with the in-laws for the day.

All my mates back in Kaiapoi are very, very jealous... I love it!!!

I'm in 10C and have 10C tickets for Verona and GA tickets for Berlin the following week. My wife and I went on honeymoon around Italy last year and went to the arena. We said then how fucking cool would it be to see a band play there and then this show comes up... and it's the day of our 1st wedding anniversary!!! The best timing in the world!

Next week can't come soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ah wow, that's soooooo cool!

Although Rita, rugby fans are pretty fucking cool. A guy at work went to twickenham with his wife last year with no tickets and stood outside asking people. They got one face value and one FREE! Cos rugby fans would not sell to the touts - they'd rather just give to general rugby fans. Hand around the pubs around Twickenham on the mornings of big matches and you might just get lucky. I've heard this happening in Lansdowne from quite a few people too.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Rugby fans are very cool!!! :) Might have to get my ass back to Dublin and try this Landsdowne Rd thing... my mate went there last year and couldn't go to the game coz of the fire! 12,000 miles for nowt! Whoops, I'm mean nothing!
  • Options
    Thripple wrote:
    Rugby fans are very cool!!! :) Might have to get my ass back to Dublin and try this Landsdowne Rd thing... my mate went there last year and couldn't go to the game coz of the fire! 12,000 miles for nowt! Whoops, I'm mean nothing!
    Shite yeh I went mental when I saw that on telly the night before cos that was my first rugby match and I thought 'typical, i bet that's where my seats are' cos I didn't even know where mine were so I looked at them and thought 'hmm... that looks like it might be pretty central' and even the guys taking teh stubs were going 'wow, great seats' :eek:

Lansdowne's finished now... well I think the Autumn Internationals are still gonna be there but next year is even gonna be more special... Croke Park! :eek:

http://www.crokepark.ie/
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    That looks the business!!!

My mate, got to all the autumn internationals last year (except dublin obviously). He was on some rugby tour. So your first match was an All Blacks match? Nice one!!! All others will pale in comparison now! :)

Dan Carter is great! As is Richie McCaw! Both true blooded Cantabrians, just like me!
  • Options
    Ah wow, that's soooooo cool!

Although Rita, rugby fans are pretty fucking cool. A guy at work went to twickenham with his wife last year with no tickets and stood outside asking people. They got one face value and one FREE! Cos rugby fans would not sell to the touts - they'd rather just give to general rugby fans. Hand around the pubs around Twickenham on the mornings of big matches and you might just get lucky. I've heard this happening in Lansdowne from quite a few people too.

Never thought of that! The pub up the high street (just a few minutes walk) is where loads of them meet up before games! Must try! :D
  • Options
    Thripple wrote:
    That looks the business!!!

My mate, got to all the autumn internationals last year (except dublin obviously). He was on some rugby tour. So your first match was an All Blacks match? Nice one!!! All others will pale in comparison now! :)

Dan Carter is great! As is Richie McCaw! Both true blooded Cantabrians, just like me!
    It will be impossible to get any tickets for croke park next year. Even though it holds 82000... cos it's always only been for gaelic football and hurling and they refused to allow 'foreign sports' to be played there... but cos lansdowne is being redeveloped, they've bent the rules for a year or two and the first 'foreign' match to be played there will be Ireland v France in the 6 nations. I HAVE to get to that. Well the All Blacks match was special.... as was Italy as it was a six nations match and ya can't get tickets for that.

Yep, Carter's unbelievable :o

It's worth a try anyway Rita. What's the worst that can happen? You get drunk! :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    It's worth a try anyway Rita. What's the worst that can happen? You get drunk! :D

:D:D:D Any excuse to go to the pub, meet some blokes and get drunk! :D:D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    :D:D:D Any excuse to go to the pub, meet some blokes and get drunk! :D:D
    Yip... and rugby blokes :o:):):)

Mmmmmm... must... stop... derailing... thread :o

Lol, well I'm going home in about ten minutes anyway. We should start a rugby thread in AET on Monday where we can discuss the All-Blacks kit and em... Dan Carter :o:)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Yes... this is a Verona thread....

You are from Ireland and going to Verona.... phew... back on track. :D
  • Options
    leaving for italy in an hour or so... will be railing around and having a blast... can't wait to see all you jammers at the verona concert. look for the finnish flag and that's me! :D

see you there... :):):)
    drifting around, figuring it out as i go along...
  • Options
    holo92holo92 Posts: 182
    redrock wrote:
    Yes... this is a Verona thread....

You are from Ireland and going to Verona.... phew... back on track. :D

Thanks!!
    Any new countries??!
    06/15/92, 08/14/95, 11/03/96, 09/11/98, 06/11/00, 06/23/00, 06/25/00, 06/18/03, 06/21/03, 09/28/04,
    09/02/05, 09/04/05, 09/05/05, 09/16/06, 09/17/06, 09/19/06, 09/22/06, 09/23/06, 06/12/07, 06/18/07,
    06/21/07, 06/23/07, 06/24/08, 06/25/08, 08/15/09, 08/18/09, 06/30/10, 09/03/11, 09/04/11, 07/02/12,
    07/04/12, 07/07/12, 06/16/14, 06/17/14, 06/26/14, 08/05/16, 08/07/16, 07/01/18, 07/03/18, 07/05/18,
    09/02/18, 09/04/18, 06/21/22, 06/28/22, 07/14/22
  • Options
    So, where are we at now?...28?
    '96_londonx2