Billy Strings

Sings with deep emotion.

Comments

• jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    Glad to see BMFS get his own thread. I'm hoping to score a pair of Red Rocks tix today! :lucky:
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Will see him at the Ryman in May. Extraordinary talent.
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Saw him do 2 sets at this past July's Newport Folk Fest, AMAZING! So damn talented. Then a friend who's a photog in my town couldn't make his local show in Nov, so I got his ticket, another amazing show and great to see him do a full headliner set.

So damn talented, but honestly it's his backstory & outlook on things that has cemented me as a major fan of his.  He's a really exceptional human from what I can tell from interviews and his songs.
  • Where’s the love here? Caught 3 BILLY shows in Saint Augustine this year, all awesome shows 😜. Have his 2 day festival in Buena Vista, a day after the PJ show in Denver. Not sure what I’m looking forward to more 🤔😉. Also hitting Strings last 2 shows in DC, before he starts his European tour. 
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • I finally got to see him and his band at Sea Hear Now this weekend.  Dude can play.  I really liked his Blue Grass chops.  They played friggin Crown of Thorns.  Wasn't expecting that!

So yeah, I'm a fan now.
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    I finally got to see him and his band at Sea Hear Now this weekend.  Dude can play.  I really liked his Blue Grass chops.  They played friggin Crown of Thorns.  Wasn't expecting that!

So yeah, I'm a fan now.
    Yea, big fan. He covers PJ a lot.