Options

Reading Show Upload

Comments

• Options
    T C HT C H Posts: 85
    Hey folks,
    Does someone want to repost the webcast one (full concert)
    The link on page 17 has reached its download limit.
    I have the BBC3 stuff, but am hankering for the encores...
    Help would be appreciated.
    Cheers.
    I've got a Gibson without a case, but I can't get that even tanned look on my face...
  • Options
    WPKennyWPKenny Posts: 20
    T C H wrote:
    Hey folks,
    Cheers.

I'd help out there if my upstream wasn't maxed out with distributing the BBC3 version. :/ Anyone else?
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    WPKenny wrote:
    I'd help out there if my upstream wasn't maxed out with distributing the BBC3 version. :/ Anyone else?

I'll upload it
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    I'll upload it

Sweet, thanks L.L.
    I've got a Gibson without a case, but I can't get that even tanned look on my face...
  • Options
    Can we PLEASE get some more seeds on the BBC3 torrent? There's nearly 25 people trying to grab a copy now and it's just ickle old me with my puny 30k/s DSL connection trying to service them all!

http://www.mininova.org/tor/408929
  • Options
    attics26attics26 Posts: 47
    robis726 wrote:
    Yeah that was wierd..."Insignificance/Greivance"!

blame the band for not being sure when they gave them the setlist
    and for not saying interstellar was just prelude to corduroy - you expect beeb to know - mebbe if they toured uk everyone would learn the songs - please tour.
  • Options
    groovyfgroovyf Posts: 173
    Also, anyone who has the whole set (minus the 2nd encore) in uncompressed mpeg2 stream (digital broadcast standard) who can upload it to a torrent site that would be frickin awesome. Although the divx version is great, you can't beat the original!

I've got the 1st set (no encores) seeding right now: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=213498

1.75GB of uncompressed PJ goodness :D
    :: Caesaria - Israel 1995, Wembley 1996, Manchester 2000, Leeds 2006, Manchester 2009, Manchester 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Leeds 2014, London 2018 ::
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    T C H wrote:
    Hey folks,
    Cheers.

here it is. it's good for 200 downloads.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C39EB28B60278D40
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options

Thanks sooo much.
    Much love from my wife too who has been bugging me to get a hold of it.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    Does anyone have the bbc3 of the encores they could upload or did bbc3 not show the encores? Preciate the help!!
  • Options
    The 1st encore was broadcast on bbci (ch 301) so many missed it, however I am in the process of aquiring this. Unfortunately the 2nd encore has not been broadcast so the only way of seeing it is via the low quality webcast stream.
  • Options
    The 1st encore was broadcast on bbci (ch 301) so many missed it, however I am in the process of aquiring this. Unfortunately the 2nd encore has not been broadcast so the only way of seeing it is via the low quality webcast stream.

Thanks. Please let us know when you get that aquired! :)
  • Options
    robis726robis726 Posts: 132
    A few songs are available for stream on the Reading website for those who still have been able to download...http://www.tiscali.co.uk/events/2006/reading/
    Oh, if I knew where it was I would take you there...

Austin, Texas 09-16-1995
    Columbia, Maryland 09-04-2000
    San Antonio, Texas 04-05-2003
    Santa Barbara, California 07-13-2006
    Universal City, California 10-01-2009
    Austin, Texas 10-04-2009
    Dallas, Texas 11-15-2013
    Mexico City, Mexico 11-28-2015
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 04-08-2016
    Miami, Florida 04-09-2016
    Chicago, Illinois I 08-20-2016
    Chicago, Illinois II 08-22-2016
    Seattle, Washington I 08-08-2018
    Seattle, Washington II 08-10-2018
    Boston, Massachusets I 09-02-2018
    Austin, Texas 09-18-2023
  • Options
    CanadianEHCanadianEH Posts: 134
    Thanks!!!! I'm getting between 250 and 340 KB/s. Awesome of you to share!
    Vancouver 07/19/98 Vancouver 05/30/03
    Portland 11/02/00 Vancouver 09/02/05
    Boise 11/03/00 Gorge 1 07/22/06
    Seattle 1 11/05/00 Gorge 2 07/23/06
    Seattle 2 11/06/00 Vancouver 09/25/09
  • Options
    WPKenny wrote:
    Can we PLEASE get some more seeds on the BBC3 torrent? There's nearly 25 people trying to grab a copy now and it's just ickle old me with my puny 30k/s DSL connection trying to service them all!

I'd love to help, but I'm not sure how. I've had problems with being able to seed in the past, so I just haven't been downloading torrents because I don't want to be a leech! I'm behind someone else's firewall right at the moment, and I haven't been able to configure a static IP address , etc. (I think that's what the problem was, anyway). I could upload to sendspace, but it will be a looong time before it's there because I don't have an account. Any thoughts?
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    I'd love to help, but I'm not sure how. I've had problems with being able to seed in the past, so I just haven't been downloading torrents because I don't want to be a leech! I'm behind someone else's firewall right at the moment, and I haven't been able to configure a static IP address , etc. (I think that's what the problem was, anyway). I could upload to sendspace, but it will be a looong time before it's there because I don't have an account. Any thoughts?

I can't help with your firewall I'm afraid but if you do manage to sort that out you just need to open up the port in the firewall to your PC.

The way I seeded the file was copy it into the usual directory my torrents download to, rename the file to pearl_jam_reading.divx (all lower case) and just open the torrent. When my torrent program (http://www.utorrent.com btw, great torrent prog) opened the file and saw the divx it started seeding it straight away.
  • Options
    WPKenny wrote:
    I can't help with your firewall I'm afraid but if you do manage to sort that out you just need to open up the port in the firewall to your PC.

The way I seeded the file was copy it into the usual directory my torrents download to, rename the file to pearl_jam_reading.divx (all lower case) and just open the torrent. When my torrent program (http://www.utorrent.com btw, great torrent prog) opened the file and saw the divx it started seeding it straight away.

Yeah, there's not much I can do about the firewall situation right now, I know. I'll fidget around a bit and see if I can come up with anything. Tx for the info on the torrent prgm you use! If this were a couple weeks from now, I would already have completed my move and have my network/server settings configured correctly! ;)

Thanks for being willing to seed for now. Hope you have some other takers out there to help out!
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options

Awesome. Thanks a lot, guys!
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    floyd11554 wrote:
    here is a sendspace of the original yousendit file since that reached its download limit.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h8yulj

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this.
    Absolutely amazing show.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    humanlighthumanlight Posts: 271
    so can I still get it...or am i too late?
    "F**K you, I have laundry to do" -ed
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    iamica wrote:
    Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this.
    Absolutely amazing show.
    Thank you just doesn't seem like enough---but I will say it again Thank you for sharing this with us!
    Anyone know how many people were in the audience at this show?
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    RhynoRhyno Posts: 304
    I just want to reiterate my thanks to those that posted and offered help with the downloads, etc. I am enjoying the show now!
    Cheers!
    Rhyno

11/30/1991 ~ 3/25/92 ~ 8/28/92 ~ 6/30/98 ~ 10/8/2000 ~ 6/18/2003 ~ 6/21/2003 ~ 6/26/2006 ~ 6/27/2006 ~ 7/7/2006 ~ 8/5/2007 ~ 6/24/2008 ~ ALPINE VALLEY in '09 ;-)
  • Options
    To everyone who has made this so easy....THANK YOU!

Only now has the colour of my skin turned back from the putrid shade of green it was when my friend told me that he had recorded the set from BBC3 on his Sky+ box. As he lives in Somerset and is technologically challenged I thought that I would never see the recordings unless I travelled down from Newcastle! He's still got one over on me though as he saw Pearl Jam at the Newcastle Riverside in '92 when I was 19 and skint!

The Reading set was so special! I feel sorry for those at Leeds who undoubtebly got a great set but didn't get Crown Of Thorns! That moment will stay with me forever!

Cheers, DC
    zeppelinzeppelin Posts: 121
    Thank You for all your time and effort Your the Man XXXXX
    For threatening my baby
    Unborn and unamed
    You aint worth the blood
    That runs through your veins
  • Options
    raystreyraystrey Posts: 171
    I have been watching this over and over since yesterday. I used a program to convert file so that I could load into my IPOD but for some reason it won't. I get no error or anything and I am able to open it with quicktime and Itunes. Anyone have a similar problem?
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    Yo, i posted in another thread that i am gonna upload the show recorded off tv. I said to pm me if you're interested but im getting too many pm's so just post in here and i'll put the links in here instead of bothering with pm's

here are the sendspace links

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ok3uv0

http://www.sendspace.com/file/po0xio

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q5fm1s

rejoin the 3 part with hjsplit

this is just the main show. not done what i have of the encore yet

Duggro

Thankyou soooo much for this i am watching this through my projector a massive 100inch screen WICKED !!!!!!!!!!
    For threatening my baby
    Unborn and unamed
    You aint worth the blood
  • Options
    I've nearly fully seeded this to almost 3 people via bit torrent. If those people are reading this can they please stay online to help seed to the others!
  • Options
    WPKenny wrote:

Not sure how to torrent but ive converted it onto a DVD if anyone wants a copy PM me with address and ill pop it in the post
    For threatening my baby
    Unborn and unamed
    You aint worth the blood
  • Options
    WPKenny wrote:
    I've nearly fully seeded this to almost 3 people via bit torrent. If those people are reading this can they please stay online to help seed to the others!
    I've just started seeding now.. Will leave it seeding 24 hours a day until everyone has it.. But please people, if you have downloaded this please seed.. Bittorrent doesn't work if everyone is selfish!
    "I don't need drugs to make my life tragic"
  • Options
    manaris wrote:
    I've just started seeding now.. Will leave it seeding 24 hours a day until everyone has it.. But please people, if you have downloaded this please seed..

Hi, manaris. Check your PM re: ftp. All set?

K.

YDWWMPJC?!!