Announcing Eddie Vedder the Earthlings Tour 2022

Comments

• sildoggsildogg Posts: 11
    My friend can't make the show so I have 1 ticket available for NYC Beacon First Feb 3 if anyone is interested in it please dm me (face value of course) 
    • Sec ORCH, Row V, Seat 104 

• Has anyone received their TenClub e-tickets for the NYC shows yet? Getting nervous they haven’t come yet and show is a week away. 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    sildogg said:
    My friend can't make the show so I have 1 ticket available for NYC Beacon First Feb 3 if anyone is interested in it please dm me (face value of course) 
    • Sec ORCH, Row V, Seat 104 

@GTFLYGIRL
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    carratum said:
    Has anyone received their TenClub e-tickets for the NYC shows yet? Getting nervous they haven’t come yet and show is a week away. 
    Tickets (barcodes) will be available 72 hours in advance of the show. There should be a message stating the availability time & date on your Ticketmaster order page in your account or a countdown on your ticket in the TM app.

If you're talking about the actual seat location and you haven't received that yet, we received an email from Ticketstoday back in December shortly after the lottery and our cards were charged for tix with the subject line: ACTION NEEDED: Your Eddie Vedder Tickets Are Here for (insert show). Email came around 12/10.
  • EddieshometownEddieshometown Evanston, IL Posts: 974
    When is the last day that tickets can be transferred to the Chicago show.  My wife is nervous about going to a concert right now and we might need to sell 😢 
    6/26/98 & 6/27/98 - Alpine Valley, 10/9/00 - Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL 6/18/2003 - United Center, 5/16/2006 - United Center,
    5/17/2006 - United Center (7th row center, caught Eddie's pick), 6/29/2006 - Summerfest with Tom Petty,
    8/24/2009 - United Center, 7/19/2013 - Wrigley Field, 10/3/2014 - St Louis, 10/17/2014 - Moline (GA), 10/20/2014 - Milwaukee,
    5/14/2015 - Pete Townshend/EV, 8/20/16 & 8/22/16 Wrigley Field Part 2&3, 8/18/18 & 8/20/18 Wrigley Parts 4 & 5, 9/18/2022 - St Louis
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    When is the last day that tickets can be transferred to the Chicago show.  My wife is nervous about going to a concert right now and we might need to sell 😢 
    Should be able to transfer up until the show through your Ticketmaster account.
  • I have a pair of 10 club tickets for 2/10  Chicago show. Balcony seats.  Face value of course. Let me know.  I can transfer tickets asap.  Venmo, PayPal,  zelle.

Thanks
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    Bunch of tickets available for the Los Angeles show on TM.

Sneaky-ass TM has reduced the price on some platinum seats to below the price of F2F tickets in similar seating locations.

Who would have though that it would be so difficult to dump EV tickets, even for face value.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    JOEJOEJOE said:

Sneaky-ass TM has reduced the price on some platinum seats to below the price of F2F tickets in similar seating locations.

Who would have though that it would be so difficult to dump EV tickets, even for face value.
    I was honestly surprised they sold so well, especially with the price. The casual fan probably doesn’t care about seeing Eddie play songs they don’t know. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,187
    ComeToTX said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

I was honestly surprised they sold so well, especially with the price...
    That's the thing, TM isn't selling anywhere near all the tickets up front to many shows; maybe 20%, creating false sense of demand/sellout
  • KL159781KL159781 Posts: 118
    ComeToTX said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

I was honestly surprised they sold so well, especially with the price. The casual fan probably doesn’t care about seeing Eddie play songs they don’t know. 
    I am as well, as the LA market already had 2 Earthlings shows before 15,000 each night, plus 3 Pearl Jam shows with a couple more coming up. This market is saturated. I have friends who are big Pearl Jam fans that are sitting out this show due to the price and having just seen this show.

I felt all along that this show could be tricky for selling your tickets if you can’t go. People were offering Ohana tickets for anywhere from free to $50 a ticket just months ago and these are almost $250 apiece. Casual fans will stay away. Most people who buy tickets for shows that are presumed to be sold out use Stubhub and don’t think to look at Ticketmaster. Your hands are tied if you are selling tickets for this show as you can only sell for what you paid, not less. You either get back everything you paid or nothing of what you paid. You don’t have the ability to do a fire sale like on Stubhub. For every tour of the past 6 months, people not using tickets they bought have taken a huge loss.
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    It’s the price of the tickets, the singles off the album have had a lukewarm reception and seeing Ed play with a band that isn’t PJ just isn’t as appealing. 

I’d much rather see Ed solo with just a guitar/uke than with the Earthlings. 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    dmbolp said:
    ComeToTX said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

I was honestly surprised they sold so well, especially with the price...
    That's the thing, TM isn't selling anywhere near all the tickets up front to many shows; maybe 20%, creating false sense of demand/sellout

This is correct. I know of at least one person who made a casual call to a connection and secured 2 3rd row seats to NYC 1. Yesterday.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Anyone from here attend last nights gig? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

I wish my friend.   Right down the road.  Hope all is well!
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,719
    Get_Right said:

I'm in White Plains.  I was home watching Adventure Time lol.  
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR TIX TO MSG NIGHT 2
    Get_Right said:

Hey all is well here I hope the same for you & loved ones, I thought of you when I heard of this show, enjoy the shows if your attending 
    Get_Right said:

Hey all is well here I hope the same for you & loved ones, I thought of you when I heard of this show, enjoy the shows if your attending 

Thanks brother. Yes, we are fine! I was at Ohana 1 and will be at the Beacon tomorrow and NJ on Sunday. First time back in the city since April 2020!
    Get_Right said:

I'm in White Plains.  I was home watching Adventure Time lol.  

Chappaqua here, literally a straight shot down 120 to the Cap! I was on the phone talking to my friend like a teenager when this happening!
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

Thanks brother. Yes, we are fine! I was at Ohana 1 and will be at the Beacon tomorrow and NJ on Sunday. First time back in the city since April 2020!
    Cool enjoy them! I’ll just read set list from
    now on, weird but I’ve lost all interest in this band, I had tickets to Baltimore never asked for a refund but now I don’t even care if I get my money back or if they rescheduled the show..
  • PushinFwdBackPushinFwdBack Red Bank, NJ Posts: 39

Curious to hear a report as well - saw a setlist for the 1/2 show and it looked good.  Does anyone know if there are posters for this tour?  I haven't seen anything online.

1996 Randall's Island II
    2003 MSG I
    2013 Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philly I 
    2018 Fenway Park I
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now - Asbury Park, NJ
    2022 Newark (EV), Camden

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited February 2022

Curious to hear a report as well - saw a setlist for the 1/2 show and it looked good.  Does anyone know if there are posters for this tour?  I haven't seen anything online.

I poster per night I think I read so two separate posters for the back to back nights.

Post edited by PJNB on
  • ianh42ianh42 Posts: 193
    KL159781 said:
    ComeToTX said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

I am as well, as the LA market already had 2 Earthlings shows before 15,000 each night, plus 3 Pearl Jam shows with a couple more coming up. This market is saturated. I have friends who are big Pearl Jam fans that are sitting out this show due to the price and having just seen this show.

I felt all along that this show could be tricky for selling your tickets if you can’t go. People were offering Ohana tickets for anywhere from free to $50 a ticket just months ago and these are almost $250 apiece. Casual fans will stay away. Most people who buy tickets for shows that are presumed to be sold out use Stubhub and don’t think to look at Ticketmaster. Your hands are tied if you are selling tickets for this show as you can only sell for what you paid, not less. You either get back everything you paid or nothing of what you paid. You don’t have the ability to do a fire sale like on Stubhub. For every tour of the past 6 months, people not using tickets they bought have taken a huge loss.
    Well said and from experience, I was happy to get back half price for two extras at Ohana on Encore Weekend. The other point you didn't make is people are sitting with prepaid tickets from two years ago to see PJ shows that we all still have no idea when they'll happen.  We were there for both weekends and the Earthlings show was awesome, so if you are on the fence, bite the bullet and find a way to go.  I'm hoping to try and score one (or two if my wife will go) so DM me if anyone has one or two they're stuck with. 
    Living in a SOLAT...SJ 11/95 SD 11/95 BB 10/96 Oak 11/97 SD 7/98 LA 7/98 BB 10/99 LV 10/00 San B 10/00 Irvine 6/03 SD 6/03 LA 7/06 Fonda 7/06 SB 7/06 DC 6/08 LA 9-30 10-6 & 10-7-09 SD 10-9-09 SD 11/13 LA1&2 11/13 MIL 10/14 OHANA FEST 2016, 2017, 2019, 2021 (EV, PJ and PJ Encore 1) SD 5/3/22 LA 5/6/22 LA 5/7/22 Fresno 5/16/22

ISO Tickets for Los Angeles both nights...I got shut out of the 2024 Ten Club tickets :-(
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

Cool enjoy them! I’ll just read set list from
    now on, weird but I’ve lost all interest in this band, I had tickets to Baltimore never asked for a refund but now I don’t even care if I get my money back or if they rescheduled the show..

I feel ya. Ohana fest was so good, it renewed my love for the band and Ed.  Just when you think he has gone soft, he brings the Earthlings out. That band really rocks, it is almost old school.  Really looking forward to seeing Ed with a full band and hearing new tunes!   
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    What happens if I get stuck in an airport on my way to Chicago next Thursday? If I know I won't make it to the show how can I get my seat to someone who wants it? The money's already spent and it would suck if there was an empty seat- its a pretty good one too.... who do I call??

PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    A Chicago ticket can be transferred to anyone with a Ticketmaster account, you don't need to use fan to fan.  If you get stuck post here and I am sure you could work something out with someone.
  • dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,187
    Yeah, you're in the same boat as any who last minute can't go to any concert, as long as you purchased that ticket on Ticketmaster
  • PushinFwdBackPushinFwdBack Red Bank, NJ Posts: 39
    Get_Right said:

I feel ya. Ohana fest was so good, it renewed my love for the band and Ed.  Just when you think he has gone soft, he brings the Earthlings out. That band really rocks, it is almost old school.  Really looking forward to seeing Ed with a full band and hearing new tunes!   
    Same here - i really like the new songs that have been released.  Pumped to see this band live!
    1996 Randall's Island II
    2003 MSG I
    2013 Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philly I 
    2018 Fenway Park I
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now - Asbury Park, NJ
    2022 Newark (EV), Camden

• bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    apirk72 said:
    A Chicago ticket can be transferred to anyone with a Ticketmaster account, you don't need to use fan to fan.  If you get stuck post here and I am sure you could work something out with someone.
    Thank you!!
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    edited February 2022
    Going 2/3.  What are we thinking the structure of the concert will be?  Obviously new album.  Few covers....No PJ songs?
    NM
    www.cluthelee.com