Comments

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    It sounds like a drug deal gone wrong..

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631

Really?  It sounds like a swinger party gone wrong to me.  I guess both are possible since we have no evidence for either.  
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,779
    mrussel1 said:

Really?  It sounds like a swinger party gone wrong to me.  I guess both are possible since we have no evidence for either.  
    well they did find guns,  ammo.
    evidence that matched the shooting in the back.  ..

and drugs but all were released? drugs found and you are released?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:

well they did find guns,  ammo.
    evidence that matched the shooting in the back.  ..

and drugs but all were released? drugs found and you are released?
    Drugs could be pot which is nothing.  The guns and shot in the back though?  No foul play?

I initially thought it was a key party gone wrong...