EV Seattle Feb 21_two tix for sale face value

HI all,

I have two tickets for Eddie Monday February 21 in Seattle Section-Left, Row- Y, Seats 7 and 8. I am in Canada and can't use them. I am happy to sell them for face value to another fan if I can figure out how to navigate the face value fan to fan sale. If you can help and want the tickets they are yours. The sell button on Ticketmaster is not active for me. It seems like a lot of other people are in the same boat. I have contacted Ticketmaster and they were no help. Anyone??

Comments

  • AmitFisherAmitFisher Posts: 114
    Thanks, I am looking for tickets for the SEA 2nd night, but maybe can help you with the sell process in case they do not activate the fan-to-fan sell options. It is complex, but doable: 1) you wait for the day of the show, 2) you change your TM account password and remove payment details, 3) you send your user + new pass to the fan you sold the tickets to, so they can login to your account and use the tickets 4) right after they enter the show, you change the password back and ask to logout from all current devices. Yes, complex, a little risky, but with  little trust and good karma, can work,... 
  • I'm looking for Feb 21 tickets - what's the cost you paid for these tickets?
  • ZAMZAM Posts: 9
    The price I paid for the two tickets is $470.80 all in. 
  • ZAMZAM Posts: 9
    Thanks for the tip AmitFisher. Have you done this before? I feel like I needed to show ID at Pearl Jam shows to use fan club tickets. Is that not the case for these tickets? AmitFisher said:
    Thanks, I am looking for tickets for the SEA 2nd night, but maybe can help you with the sell process in case they do not activate the fan-to-fan sell options. It is complex, but doable: 1) you wait for the day of the show, 2) you change your TM account password and remove payment details, 3) you send your user + new pass to the fan you sold the tickets to, so they can login to your account and use the tickets 4) right after they enter the show, you change the password back and ask to logout from all current devices. Yes, complex, a little risky, but with  little trust and good karma, can work,... 

  • AmitFisherAmitFisher Posts: 114
    ZAM said:
    Thanks for the tip AmitFisher. Have you done this before? I feel like I needed to show ID at Pearl Jam shows to use fan club tickets. Is that not the case for these tickets? AmitFisher said:
    Thanks, I am looking for tickets for the SEA 2nd night, but maybe can help you with the sell process in case they do not activate the fan-to-fan sell options. It is complex, but doable: 1) you wait for the day of the show, 2) you change your TM account password and remove payment details, 3) you send your user + new pass to the fan you sold the tickets to, so they can login to your account and use the tickets 4) right after they enter the show, you change the password back and ask to logout from all current devices. Yes, complex, a little risky, but with  little trust and good karma, can work,... 

    I don't think so, I believe they only scan the ticket 
  • yadwickyadwick Posts: 1
    I'd be interested in those tickets if you still have them.
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard ChicagoPosts: 1,366
    The "sell" button might be active now since the "face value ticket exchange" (fan to fan) filter is active on the ticket page?
  • AmitFisherAmitFisher Posts: 114
    Very interested - I've just PMed you 
  • AmitFisherAmitFisher Posts: 114
    Very interested - I've just PMed you 
  • I would be interested in these tix as well!!!
  • ZAMZAM Posts: 9
    I still have the tickets and would LOVE to pass them to someone who can use them and recoup the ticket price. The "sell" button is still not active on the Ticketmaster webpage. If we can figure out a way to sell/transfer I am definitely in for selling the tix face value.
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,762
    Dm me I will buy them and show you how to transfer 
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

    LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • DannaCaliDannaCali los angelesPosts: 50
    I am also interested in Seattle tickets, of any kind. I can walk you through the TM thing - I just finished getting $ in my bank from 2 tickets I sold. 818-262-6542 
    FAN CLUB #180XXX
    9.29.1996 new york - Randall's island
    8.23.2000 new york - jones beach
    8.24.2000 new york - jones beach
    6.2.2003 los angeles - Irvine Amphitheatre
    6.3.2003 los angeles - Irvine Amphitheatre
    6.5.2003 san diego - sports arena
    6.6.2003 las vegas - MGM grand
    7.6.2006 las vegas - MGM grand
    7.7.20006 san diego - Viejas arena
    7.9.2006 los angeles - the LA forum
    7.10.2006 los angeles - the LA forum
    7.12.2008 los angeles - UCLA Pauley pavilion - VH1 rock honors: The Who
    7.15. 2006 San Francisco - BILL GRAHAM CIVIC AUDITORIUM
    7.16. 2006 San Francisco - BILL GRAHAM CIVIC AUDITORIUM
    7.18. 2006 San Francisco - BILL GRAHAM CIVIC AUDITORIUM
    6.25.2008 New York - MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
    6.24.2008 New York - MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
    10.9.20006 san diego - Viejas arena
    5.20.2008 New York - MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
    5.21.2008 New York - MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
    9.4.2011 Wisconsin - alpine valley PJ20 *
    9.3.2011 Wisconsin - alpine valley PJ20 *
    7.7.2012 Stockholm, Sweden *
    7.10.2012 Copenhagen, Denmark *
    11.19. 2013 Phoenix, AZ - Jobing Arena *
    11.21.2013 San Diego - Viejas arena *
    11.23.2013 los angeles - LA sports arena *
    11.24.2013 los angeles - LA sports arena *
    11.26.2013 Oakland - Oracle Arena *
    11.29.2013 Portland, OR - Rose Garden *
    6.25.2014 Vienna, Austria - Stadhalle *
    10.22.2014 Denver, CO - Pepsi center *


    8.10.2018 - Seattle home show #2

    EV - 07.05.11 Copley Symphony Hall San Diego
    EV - 07.06.11 Terrace Theater Long Beach, CA
    EV - 07.08.11 The Wiltern, Los Angeles, CA. 
    EV - 11.04.12 Coamerica theatre, phoenix, AZ
    EV - 08.27-28.16 Ohana Festival - Dana Point CA. 
    EV - 09.8-10.17 Ohana Festival - Dana Point CA. 

    WEBSITE : http://www.dannakinsky.com/
    Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dannakinsky/
    facebook : http://www.facebook.com/primelens
    twitter : http://twitter.com/dannakinsky

  • jeffwittejeffwitte Posts: 14
    I hope that more tickets will go on sale soon for Seattle. I still can't hit the purchase button for a $430. If anyone has a single from the original drop, I'm your Huckleberry! 
    16-Boston 1/2
    18-Seattle 1/2, Missoula
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 255
    I have a pair for this show to sell as well, and am frustrated and confused why the fan-to-fan seems to be up and running everywhere except for SEA…
    09/04/93 * 07/19/98 * 11/05/00 * 05/30/03 * 09/02/05 * 09/04/05 * 09/05/05 * 09/07/05 * 07/21/06 * 07/22/06 * 04/02/08 (eV) * 04/03/08 (eV) * 09/21/09 * 09/22/09 * 09/25/09 * 07/15/11 (eV) * 09/25/11 * 12/04/13 * 08/10/18
  • RyGuy said:
    I have a pair for this show to sell as well, and am frustrated and confused why the fan-to-fan seems to be up and running everywhere except for SEA…
    I'll take them off your hands!  For night one or two?
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 255
    RyGuy said:
    I have a pair for this show to sell as well, and am frustrated and confused why the fan-to-fan seems to be up and running everywhere except for SEA…
    I'll take them off your hands!  For night one or two?
    Night 1, ORCH L, Row HH. But I can't transfer without fan-to-fan being enabled so...
    09/04/93 * 07/19/98 * 11/05/00 * 05/30/03 * 09/02/05 * 09/04/05 * 09/05/05 * 09/07/05 * 07/21/06 * 07/22/06 * 04/02/08 (eV) * 04/03/08 (eV) * 09/21/09 * 09/22/09 * 09/25/09 * 07/15/11 (eV) * 09/25/11 * 12/04/13 * 08/10/18
  • SV2828SV2828 Posts: 63
    Ive just dealt with the same thing.  I contacted TM and they finally told me that even though there is an option to enter a CDN checking or savings account -- the site will not accept it.  I have now listed the tickets with my in laws (hope this doesn't go sideways) US checking account in washington state.  If anyone wants them there up as of 5 mins ago.......
    9/22/96 - Toledo, 7/19/98-Vancouver, 7/21/98-Seattle, 11/5/00-Seattle, 12/8/02-Seattle, 5/30/03-Vancouver, 9/2/05-Vancouver, 7/22/06-Gorge,WA, 9/22/09-Seattle, 9/25/09-Vancouver, 9/26/09-Portland(Ridgefield)-Calgary, 9/21/11-Edmonton, 9/23/11-Vancouver, 9/25/11, Portland 11/28/13, Spokane 11/29/13, Calgary 12/2/13, Vancouver 12/4/13, Seattle (HomeShows) 8/8+10/18, Fenway (Away Shows), 9/2+4/18

    EV: Vancouver, 4/2/08 + 4/3/08 - Seattle, 7/16/11, Amsterdam, 6/10/2019
Sign In or Register to comment.