Options

No relay today??

Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Looks like its going to be a long boring afternoon at work....because I'm damn sure not going to get any work done whether we've got a relayer or not
All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    No one has even mentioned a soundcheck today! :p
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    Yeah really...best i could do for ya is find what they put on BRY nd post over here.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    Yeah really...best i could do for ya is find what they put on BRY nd post over here.

DO IT!!!! :D

[size=-2](Please!)[/size]
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    i was wondering this too....that'd be great if someone could post it here :)
  • Options
    soundchecked:
    Cold Consession, 2x4, Olympic Platinum, Only Happy When I'm Crying, Ramblings II, Sweet Lew, mop, Humus, I'm Still Here, River Of Deceit, Brother, Wooden Jesus, Whale Song, & Even Flow.
  • Options
    sebaarg88sebaarg88 Posts: 1,277
    soundchecked:
    Cold Consession, 2x4, Olympic Platinum, Only Happy When I'm Crying, Ramblings II, Sweet Lew, mop, Humus, I'm Still Here, River Of Deceit, Brother, Wooden Jesus, Whale Song, & Even Flow.

Even flow!! Nice!!
    only love can break your heart
    but only love can brake your fall
  • Options
    Sweet lew, how could you?

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    soundchecked:

liar!!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    theyre pretty slow on BRY too, they only have one relayer, so once i start seeing some info ill start posting, but dont get mad if its sporadic nd slow.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    soundchecked:
    hey where's red dot? *sigh* this will just be an average show then :rolleyes:
  • Options
    theyre pretty slow on BRY too, they only have one relayer, so once i start seeing some info ill start posting, but dont get mad if its sporadic nd slow.
    cool, thanks!
  • Options
    hey where's red dot? *sigh* this will just be an average show then :rolleyes:

LOL!
  • Options
    i have an hour and a half left at work, i really need a relayer...

its friday, its my birthday, and i need to get out of here. work just isnt happening anymore today.
  • Options

its friday, its my birthday, and i need to get out of here. work just isnt happening anymore today.

Happy Birthday! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    damn...i coulda been wrong guys...RM has no relayer...BRY might not have one either...looks like we could be in the dark on this one...sorry guys, im trying.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    sebaarg88sebaarg88 Posts: 1,277

Happy birthday!
    only love can break your heart
    but only love can brake your fall
  • Options

happy birthday! just leave work, tell them i said it was alright :D
  • Options
    damn...i coulda been wrong guys...RM has no relayer...BRY might not have one either...looks like we could be in the dark on this one...sorry guys, im trying.
    no worries, if it doesn't come thru then we can just wait till it's officially posted. thanks for trying though!
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940

happy b-day
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options

Happy Birthday!
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • Options
    no worries, if it doesn't come thru then we can just wait till it's officially posted. thanks for trying though!

Holy shit, how did you manage to get so many posts in 3 years??? You, my friend, are dedicated....or either tied to your computer as some sort of punishment, are you in hell?

• Options
    thank you all!

only an hour and 20 minutes to go!
  • Options
    No relayer, come on it is Prague after all.
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options

Since it's your birthday, I will break out the Eddie "punk rock" Happy Birthday he sang to Mike a couple years ago.

Happy Birthday, to you
    Happy Birthday, to you
    Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday, to you
    fuck you
    fuck you
    fuck you
    fuck you
    fuck you
  • Options
    Since it's your birthday, I will break out the Eddie "punk rock" Happy Birthday he sang to Mike a couple years ago.

Happy Birthday, to you
    Happy Birthday, to you
    Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday, to you
    fuck you
    fuck you
    fuck you
    fuck you
    fuck you

Good one....you look like a monkey and smell like one too

• Options
    Holy shit, how did you manage to get so many posts in 3 years??? You, my friend, are dedicated....or either tied to your computer as some sort of punishment, are you in hell?
    it's part of my sentence. don't ask me what i did :o
  • Options
    Well, I guess I'll get back to work and check later. *sigh*
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    Happy Birthday! By the way, where are they today? Prague? I'm losing track here.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473

Happy birthday!!!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    Ok, absolutely no guarantee if this is right, but from the german forum:

animal
    life wasted
    elderly woman...
    world wide suicide
    marker in the sand