Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez

Comments

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,149
    nicknyr15 said:
    this sniping at her is just so fucking exhausting.
    You enjoy sniping at certain public figures. You seem to have it in for Rogan. Nothing wrong with that. 
    republicans are just upset that AOC is nowhere near where they tweeted that she is on 1/6.

and as far as rogan goes, the guy is a bonehead with a massive following that he feeds misinformation to. he deserves to be criticized.

but by all means, you do you.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,695
    nicknyr15 said:
    You enjoy sniping at certain public figures. You seem to have it in for Rogan. Nothing wrong with that. 
    republicans are just upset that AOC is nowhere near where they tweeted that she is on 1/6.

and as far as rogan goes, the guy is a bonehead with a massive following that he feeds misinformation to. he deserves to be criticized.

Rogan deserves it. AOC doesn’t. Ok. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Gotta love seeing her in Florida, enjoying herself during this latest wave. She obviously has every right to , but it’s still funny. 
    Hanging out on Drudge? 

Curious as to why it's funny? Did she advocate for no one leaving their home during this wave? I don't like AOC for a bunch of reasons but I saw the Drudge thing and NRO and it's stupid in my opinion.  Is she being hypocritical? 
    Seems hypocritical to me. But by all means. Enjoy. 
    So be specific for how she is being hypocritical.  That's what I'm asking.  Now I'm very pro mask, but I was just outside changing the oil in my truck.  A neighbor stopped by and said what's up.  Should I be worried that someone took a photo and I'm being a hypocrite too?>
    No. But are you a public figure? I’m frankly not interested in going back and forth about this. I find it funny. You don’t. We can leave it at that. No? 
    it's just kind of odd, in my opinion, this pattern of commenting on something but then refusing to engage about it. 
    Yes it’s my fault. You guys are way better at typing and arguing online. I lose interest and find it a waste of time. I’m getting better at holding back posts to not start an argument then not respond. 
    Well, in 15 days, there'll be one less person typing and arguing around here.....
    ??
    chose not to renew. jan 14 I walk the plank.....
    Oh man! Sorry to hear but I’m sure you have your reasons. 
    mainly you hit the nail right on the head....arguing....waste of time....shit like that. and if I have access, I'll be here. so I have to rip off the band aid, so to speak. 
    Well that's a drag.  You'll be missed.  Hopefully you'll reconsider. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Gotta love seeing her in Florida, enjoying herself during this latest wave. She obviously has every right to , but it’s still funny. 
    Hanging out on Drudge? 

Curious as to why it's funny? Did she advocate for no one leaving their home during this wave? I don't like AOC for a bunch of reasons but I saw the Drudge thing and NRO and it's stupid in my opinion.  Is she being hypocritical? 
    So be specific for how she is being hypocritical.  That's what I'm asking.  Now I'm very pro mask, but I was just outside changing the oil in my truck.  A neighbor stopped by and said what's up.  Should I be worried that someone took a photo and I'm being a hypocrite too?>
    No. But are you a public figure? I’m frankly not interested in going back and forth about this. I find it funny. You don’t. We can leave it at that. No? 
    it's just kind of odd, in my opinion, this pattern of commenting on something but then refusing to engage about it. 
    Yes it’s my fault. You guys are way better at typing and arguing online. I lose interest and find it a waste of time. I’m getting better at holding back posts to not start an argument then not respond. 
    Well, in 15 days, there'll be one less person typing and arguing around here.....
    ??
    mainly you hit the nail right on the head....arguing....waste of time....shit like that. and if I have access, I'll be here. so I have to rip off the band aid, so to speak. 
    sorry, I really wasn't intending on making this about me. That's a nice comment. I get the feeling, however, you are in the minority. I've gotten a lot of "bonehead" comments directed my way in the last few months. So I also don't feel like I contribute much, as much as I try. lol
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Hanging out on Drudge? 

??
    sorry, I really wasn't intending on making this about me. That's a nice comment. I get the feeling, however, you are in the minority. I've gotten a lot of "bonehead" comments directed my way in the last few months. So I also don't feel like I contribute much, as much as I try. lol
    If you're pissing off the liberals and right wingers, you're probably on point. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

she deserves criticism like any public official does, especially if they do something worthy of it. I think Rogan deserves WAY more than she does. He does a lot more damage. 

which is too bad. I used to love getting stoned and watching his podcasts on fridays on youtube. I found him entertaining and informative (depending on the guest). But he went too Alex Jones after trump and covid. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Hanging out on Drudge? 

??

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Hanging out on Drudge? 

??

can't place this reference....
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

she deserves criticism like any public official does, especially if they do something worthy of it. I think Rogan deserves WAY more than she does. He does a lot more damage. 

which is too bad. I used to love getting stoned and watching his podcasts on fridays on youtube. I found him entertaining and informative (depending on the guest). But he went too Alex Jones after trump and covid. 
    Bonehead! 

I enjoy your posts regardless if I agree or not honestly. Hope you’ll stick around 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Hanging out on Drudge? 

??

“I choose not to run.”
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Hanging out on Drudge? 

??

“I choose not to run.”
    LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Hanging out on Drudge? 

??
    I like discussing things with you.  There are some real self inflated assholes around here, and you are definitely not one of them.   I thought about not renewing myself but I have such a low member number and high hopes they will put out a great album and do a great tour again I just keep holding on and paying my $20.  You will be missed
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,398
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Hanging out on Drudge? 

??
    I think you should reconsider as well.  You seem to be able to remain in the middle making comments that are mostly valid.  I know I appreciate your posts because sometimes they change my mind or at least make me think a little differently.  Not sure who called you a “bonehead” but the truth is aren’t we all sometimes?  Rethink it, you’ve got some time.  
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,661
    We need a HughFreakingDillon must stay mandate! 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,614
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    to wit
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Hanging out on Drudge? 

??
    Voice of reason around here sometimes.  You will be missed.
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,110
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Hanging out on Drudge? 

??

But but but, we'll have the Pfizer pills, which means many lotteries in the next year or so. No more GA?
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,110
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I agree Rogan is worse but AOC creates plenty of infighting on the left with her unrealistic agenda and she is also a terrible politician. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I agree Rogan is worse but AOC creates plenty of infighting on the left with her unrealistic agenda and she is also a terrible politician. 
    These may be true statements but she was attacked personally again this weekend.  
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

These may be true statements but she was attacked personally again this weekend.  
    And? Wasn’t she running her mouth again about Desantis while she was in Florida? 
    edited January 2022
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

And? Wasn’t she running her mouth again about Desantis while she was in Florida? 
    Attacked personally for having a drink outside in Miami.  AND that's shitty.  AND they attacked her bf's feet.  How fucking bizarre.  And the only reason she brought him up was AFTER the National Review and other right wing rags started attacking her.  This was after Desantis's official twitter came after her for being in teh state, saying she was just trying to flee NY rules.  So your timeline is all fucked up.  She defended herself.  I have no issues with that.  Let the woman vacation in peace for Christ's sake. Seriously WTF is wrong with people?
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Attacked personally for having a drink outside in Miami.  AND that's shitty.  AND they attacked her bf's feet.  How fucking bizarre.  And the only reason she brought him up was AFTER the National Review and other right wing rags started attacking her.  This was after Desantis's official twitter came after her for being in teh state, saying she was just trying to flee NY rules.  So your timeline is all fucked up.  She defended herself.  I have no issues with that.  Let the woman vacation in peace for Christ's sake. Seriously WTF is wrong with people?
    So? I still don’t feel bad for her. She has a big mouth. I’m sure she can take it. Thats politics. She runs her mouth  just as much as the next one. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,614
    Deathsantis is a pile of garbage
      Making fun of him is encouraged, even by Trump or his many fans.
    That’s your opinion. And I think AOC is a pile of garbage. Both opinions can exist. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    That’s your opinion. And I think AOC is a pile of garbage. Both opinions can exist. 
    This is true.
    Some people also believe that JFK Jr is still alive and that Trump was robbed of the election.

• nicknyr15 said:
    Care to articulate why you think AOC is a pile of garbage? Or are you “Nah, I’m good?”
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    edited January 2022
    nicknyr15 said:
    Care to articulate why you think AOC is a pile of garbage? Or are you “Nah, I’m good?”
    Sure. In person maybe. Not interested in typing all my opinions out and then having to simultaneously address 4-7 different people. 

In general Im not fan of her policies and she comes of as obnoxious and unintelligent to me. 
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

So? I still don’t feel bad for her. She has a big mouth. I’m sure she can take it. Thats politics. She runs her mouth  just as much as the next one. 
    Way to be part of the problem.