Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    mfc2006 said:
    Shipping notice, along with a MMJ one too! Vinyl-Claus is coming to town people! 
    Vinyl-Claus is the best!
    Santa Claus Christmas GIF

That's Ali saying, 'dude, another square package at the door' 
    I know what that's like! LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mfc2006 said:
    Shipping notice, along with a MMJ one too! Vinyl-Claus is coming to town people! 
    Vinyl-Claus is the best!

my kids are probably beginning to believe that everyone just gets records delivered every day. lol
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    mfc2006 said:
    Vinyl-Claus is the best!

my kids are probably beginning to believe that everyone just gets records delivered every day. lol
    Haha! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,971
    mfc2006 said:
    Vinyl-Claus is the best!

Hilarious 

www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • AW124797AW124797 Posts: 641
    Thanks to my parents I will receive this vault after New Year's....

• marjenmarjen CT Posts: 792
    For some reasons doesn’t seem to matter which end of the alphabet they start I still seem To get mine weeks after every other person. 
  • CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    I didn't jump on this presale (probably a mistake).  My local show is now having a presale tomorrow but I've often found these public presales to have very limited decent seats verses the full open sale.  Curious if the folks who jumped on the TM presale are happy with the tickets that were available?
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399
    CJ260717 said:
    I didn't jump on this presale (probably a mistake).  My local show is now having a presale tomorrow but I've often found these public presales to have very limited decent seats verses the full open sale.  Curious if the folks who jumped on the TM presale are happy with the tickets that were available?
    Got general admission for Minneapolis through the Citi pre-sale. The venue is basically all GA.
  • Just got GA through the presale where you add his new single to your apple account. Super easy!
  • Just got GA through the presale where you add his new single to your apple account. Super easy!
    Great!  What city?
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    I've got a code if someone wants it. Just PM me. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Great!  What city?
    Atlanta, Tabernacle night 1!
  • Jack White is my son’s PJ, so he’ll be thrilled. We saw him at the Kneeling at the Anthem show a few years back and Raconteurs on last tour. Always a good show!
  • AW124797 said:
    I paid $125 a ticket.  Was that standard?!?
    Yes that is standard regular price. Here in Toronto all that is available are $447 vip and $335 platinum. Nauseating!
    I'm jealous of your $125 tix. 

Sorry to hear. Keep trying.
    Thanks. I'll keep trying. Problem is that Toronto is one of those markets that can be taken advantage of. Always VIP and Platinum tickets and not a whole lot of regular price tix. Most shows are sold out before the actual public sale. It's areal shit show here.

If I found 4 GA in NY then I really hope that you can find something.

If not write to them.

Also did you click on the link in the email?  If not try doing that.
    Thanks man. I tried the email link. Still the same ridiculous prices. Hopefully the Amex pre-sale tomorrow yields better results.

That sucks.  Sending some good juju your way so you can get some good tix at face.
    Thanks for the juju! I was able to score GA pit tickets at regular face value in the Amex sale.

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    grabbed two for Baltimore. small pavilion show, great times
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • AW124797 said:
    Yes that is standard regular price. Here in Toronto all that is available are $447 vip and $335 platinum. Nauseating!

Thanks. I'll keep trying. Problem is that Toronto is one of those markets that can be taken advantage of. Always VIP and Platinum tickets and not a whole lot of regular price tix. Most shows are sold out before the actual public sale. It's areal shit show here.

If not write to them.

Thanks man. I tried the email link. Still the same ridiculous prices. Hopefully the Amex pre-sale tomorrow yields better results.

That sucks.  Sending some good juju your way so you can get some good tix at face.
    Thanks for the juju! I was able to score GA pit tickets at regular face value in the Amex sale.

Yessssssssssssssssssssss!  I won't take credit but I am glad you got it!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    AW124797 said:

If not write to them.

You can take credit for my ticket. Thanks again. I am really excited for this show.

• GlowGirl said:
    AW124797 said:

If not write to them.

You can take credit for my ticket. Thanks again. I am really excited for this show.

Well that one I actually can, lol.  Maybe THIS show we can finally meet!
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I'll have to see if any tickets are kicking around closer to the date here. Would be a cool first concert for my son; he really digs Jack White. I can't get into any of his solo albums, though. I've listened to the the first two once, and quickly retired them. I still haven't even listened to Boarding House Reach. I unsealed it, cleaned it, and it's been back on the shelf ever since.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    dankind said:
    I'll have to see if any tickets are kicking around closer to the date here. Would be a cool first concert for my son; he really digs Jack White. I can't get into any of his solo albums, though. I've listened to the the first two once, and quickly retired them. I still haven't even listened to Boarding House Reach. I unsealed it, cleaned it, and it's been back on the shelf ever since.
    I think Blunderbuss is exceptional and Lazaretto is very good.  BHR came off better live than in the studio.
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    I think Blunderbuss is exceptional and Lazaretto is very good.  BHR came off better live than in the studio.
    For some reason I can't get into BHR. I love his first two solo albums though. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    GA for Det!
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    I got tix for Indy and both nights in Nashville...that should be fun
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Vault 50 is out for delivery! 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,507
    Vault 50 delivered and GA for Toronto. 

Still on the fence about keeping this vault. I've lost a little faith after a subpar live show a few years back. Song choice is excellent, but the sound always feels feedbacky/distorted. 

Really hoping this tour and new album reignites the spark.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Tons of tickets available for the Chicago show. Terrible venue, Tuesday night….hoping for a Groupon on this one, or at the least “day of” tickets.
    Tons of tickets available for the Chicago show. Terrible venue, Tuesday night….hoping for a Groupon on this one, or at the least “day of” tickets.
    Is it terrible? I'm thinking of heading there.  I know Phish used to play there a lot.  Are the acoustics awful?
  • mrussel1 said:
    Tons of tickets available for the Chicago show. Terrible venue, Tuesday night….hoping for a Groupon on this one, or at the least “day of” tickets.
    Is it terrible? I'm thinking of heading there.  I know Phish used to play there a lot.  Are the acoustics awful?
    The area around it is improving dramatically. Lots of bars and restaurants now. It’s just a standard basketball gym, nothing more nothing less. 
  • GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,507
    Toronto as well - and its a Friday show. Me thinks there will be below face value tickets through some secondaries if one is willing to wait it out..
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

mrussel1 said:
    The area around it is improving dramatically. Lots of bars and restaurants now. It’s just a standard basketball gym, nothing more nothing less. 
    It's a strange decision to play there, considering the number of options in Chicago.  When he was there in 2018, he played the Aragon which seemed cool.

Actually I just talked to my buddy who lives in Chicago.  He said the acoustics were good there and he liked the place.  He compared it to Allstate.