Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Did you guys get an email with a presale code or something?
    I got nothing so far.
    Just got my email, good for 8 tickets.  I'm probably going to shows with another member, so I may have an extra code for someone. 
    If you are so inclined….pm ;) 
    Unfortunately it will be used.  I'm hitting two shows, so my code for DC, concert mate is getting Portsmouth, so I won't have an extra.  I was hoping it was 8 total tix per code, but evidently it is 8 for a show and that's it.

Sorry. 
    No reason to be sorry for using your own code! 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,817
    Any other codes that go unused please let me know!!
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Red Lukin said:
    Red Lukin said:
    Cool. I'll send another. Is vault@thirdmanrecords.com the email address you used?
    yes

Thanks... email worked!  Question is to go for Det or Tor!
    Nice! 

• kasedoug said:
    Any TMR Vault members trying for the LA shows? I would like to try to go both nights but with the pre-sale code being one-time use only, I was thinking of trying to partner up with somebody to buy opposite nights and trade tickets. Wish they would let you use them across multiple shows since the codes are good for up to 8 tickets.
    Interested to do the same
    PM sent
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Anyone interested in doing the same for Detroit?
    K well in trying for 4 for Sat. If anyone wants to trade for fri let me know!
  • What a friggin joke...
    Scrap that.  Only got 2 for Detroit
    What a friggin joke...
    Keep trying 
  • What a friggin joke...
    Not offering standard price tickets to Vault members in the Vault pre-sale... full on douche move.

• AW124797AW124797 Posts: 641
    Lordy Lord!
    Got 2 GA Brooklyn.
  • Red Lukin said:
    What a friggin joke...
    Keep trying 
    I went through the email rather than the website and got 4 GA.
  • I paid $125 a ticket.  Was that standard?!?
    I paid $125 a ticket.  Was that standard?!?

I think so.
    Much cheaper than Ed.
  • AW124797 said:

I think so.
    Much cheaper than Ed.
    lol amen.

It was weird that I couldn't buy through the website but the link in the email worked.  Glad I decided to try through there on a whim...
    Yes that is standard regular price. Here in Toronto all that is available are $447 vip and $335 platinum. Nauseating!
    I'm jealous of your $125 tix. 

Yes that is standard regular price. Here in Toronto all that is available are $447 vip and $335 platinum. Nauseating!

Dude I am stoked.  Sorry about the tix.  I did keep scrolling though and boom they were there.  Keep looking maybe?

Sorry to hear. Keep trying.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    I scored GA for DC (the boxes were gone, even though 4th in queue... odd) and orchestra pit for Portsmouth, VA. 
  • AW124797 said:
    Lordy Lord!
    Got 2 GA Brooklyn.
    Cool.  Meet up and have a beer w me and some other 10c members!
    AW124797 said:

I think so.
    Much cheaper than Ed.
    lol amen.

It was weird that I couldn't buy through the website but the link in the email worked.  Glad I decided to try through there on a whim...

Seems like tickets went on sale around 10.22 am for Brooklyn...
  • AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:

I think so.
    Much cheaper than Ed.
    lol amen.

Seems like tickets went on sale around 10.22 am for Brooklyn...
    Sale time was 10:17 for me.
  • AW124797 said:

Thanks. I'll keep trying. Problem is that Toronto is one of those markets that can be taken advantage of. Always VIP and Platinum tickets and not a whole lot of regular price tix. Most shows are sold out before the actual public sale. It's areal shit show here.

AW124797 said:
    Lordy Lord!
    Got 2 GA Brooklyn.
    Cool.  Meet up and have a beer w me and some other 10c members!

Absolutely! Can't wait.
  • AW124797 said:

Thanks. I'll keep trying. Problem is that Toronto is one of those markets that can be taken advantage of. Always VIP and Platinum tickets and not a whole lot of regular price tix. Most shows are sold out before the actual public sale. It's areal shit show here.

If I found 4 GA in NY then I really hope that you can find something.

If not write to them.

Also did you click on the link in the email?  If not try doing that.
  • AW124797 said:

If not write to them.

Thanks man. I tried the email link. Still the same ridiculous prices. Hopefully the Amex pre-sale tomorrow yields better results.

AW124797 said:

Thank God they used SeatGeek for Brooklyn. If it was distributed by ticketmaster I wouldn't be able to come near GA or lower bowl.
  • AW124797 said:

If not write to them.

Thanks man. I tried the email link. Still the same ridiculous prices. Hopefully the Amex pre-sale tomorrow yields better results.

That sucks.  Sending some good juju your way so you can get some good tix at face.
  • AW124797 said:

If not write to them.

That sucks.  Sending some good juju your way so you can get some good tix at face.
    Dude! I appreciate the good juju.

• marjenmarjen CT Posts: 792
    Got 2 front row seats on side section for $205 all in for Boston. I’ll take it. Love all of jacks projects and never seen him live so can’t wait.