PJ Radio

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    NHiding said:
    Heard ‘Habit’ with Liam Finn from PJ20 tonight. Sounded rather official to my ears. 
    We were given 4 tunes from PJ20 ten years ago. 

What's in store for us this month @NHiding ?
    demetrios said:
    Need more SiriusXM Pearl Jam specials. 

• Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    edited November 2021
    What would be absolutely friggin awesome:

All studio albums (plus Lost Dogs and RVM)
    All live recordings (plus Benny)
    All side projects and supergroups

In sort of a Spotify setup. Play random or live shows. Like/ban at will.

PJ Radio 2.0

There truly is no "one size fits all" and it's sorely needed, IMO.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Need more SiriusXM Pearl Jam specials. 

What would be absolutely friggin awesome:

All studio albums (plus Lost Dogs and RVM)
    All live recordings (plus Benny)
    All side projects and supergroups

In sort of a Spotify setup. Play random or live shows. Like/ban at will.

PJ Radio 2.0

There truly is no "one size fits all" and it's sorely needed, IMO.

That is something 10Club radio could do. A huge upgrade set up like Spotify were members could access all that content right here, at pearljam.com .
    Any PJ radio specials this month? 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    Anyone having large spaces of dead air in between tracks? It’s been happening for a few months now on my end.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Anyone having large spaces of dead air in between tracks? It’s been happening for a few months now on my end.
    have noticed this as well listening and its not happening at the source, so looking into this at server level.  thanks for your patience.
    NHiding said:
    have noticed this as well listening and its not happening at the source, so looking into this at server level.  thanks for your patience.
    Thank you! Appreciate all that you do!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
    How about a cool 58 tracks 3 hours 44 minutes & 32 seconds Pearl Jam Radio Special on this? :)

You know you wanna ...
    NHiding said:
    The gap between songs sound better now - thank you! It’s back to only a few seconds instead of 10-30 seconds :)
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    edited December 2021
    @NHiding Many of the SiriusXM music channels have "extra" channels that focus on deep cuts or top hits or whatever else.

Is there any hope of having extra Pearl Jam channels? Maybe one all-studio and one all-live? Heck, even do one all side projects and supergroups.

Please?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    Sorry folks but 10cRadio currently down with server issues. Hoping to be back asap.. thanks for your patience.
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    demetrios said:
    How about a cool 58 tracks 3 hours 44 minutes & 32 seconds Pearl Jam Radio Special on this? :)

You know you wanna ...
    🎅🎄
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:

You know you wanna ...
    🎅🎄

No PJ Christmas Special this year on PJ Radio?
  • demetrios said:

SiriusXM is replaying the discussions of the anniversaries of Ten and No Code. I think Jeff and Mike discussed the one album and Stone discussed the other.
    demetrios said:

SiriusXM is replaying the discussions of the anniversaries of Ten and No Code. I think Jeff and Mike discussed the one album and Stone discussed the other.

Ok. Great specials.
  • demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Ok. Great specials.

The SiriusXM app has that "start from beginning" feature. It's nice to start later and skip through the songs.

6pm ET tonight is Stone talking about No Code. I enjoyed the stories from the demos and Andy Wood stuff during the Ten show.
    demetrios said:

You know you wanna ...
    did it all on xmas eve and xmas day here on 10c Radio.  hope you caught it.
    NHiding said:
    demetrios said:

You know you wanna ...
    did it all on xmas eve and xmas day here on 10c Radio.  hope you caught it.

Nice!
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    I missed it but so happy for everyone who caught it!! Thank you and Happy 2022!!  =):joy:

PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
    bgirl59 said:
    I missed it but so happy for everyone who caught it!! Thank you and Happy 2022!!  =):joy:

I'll hook you up! :) 
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Thanks so much demetrios! I'll figure out how to open the link....  :)
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
    bgirl59 said:
    Thanks so much demetrios! I'll figure out how to open the link....  :)

You're welcome!
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Curious question, is the PJ radio playlist completely curated by Rob and nobody else? Just noticed a gorgeous version of Neil Young's Helpless followed by a live I Got ID, a song inspired by Neil Young's Cinnamon Girl. Now, that's the kind of deep music nerd move I pull when putting together a playlist! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Any word if Ed will broadcast one of his solo shows on SiriusXM next month?