Options

Pearl Jam Camden NJ Friday 20th June Sec 101, Row B Ticket

edited May 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey Jammers , just thought id put in the word that I have a spare ticket to the 2nd Camden show.

Ticket is located Section 101, Row B, so pretty much just off dead centre, 2nd row in behind the 8(or is it 12?) row Pit Section, so pretty much, a 10th(maybe 14th) Row Centre Ticket.

Im heading over from Australia for half of the tour and this show is first on my list, but my friend who is ever so kindly arranging to transport me from JFK airport at 5.00pm that same night has got an extra 10Club ticket so i've decided im going to sit with her instead(who knows, maybe in the Pit area).

Now, business end of it all, I bought the ticket for approx $399 US a couple of weeks ago on EBAY. I saw last night tickets in same section on Stub Hub in row F are being sold for $942.00each which really is quite fucked. Im just wanting to make my money back.
The ticket is currently sitting in my friends posession in Franklin, MA, near Mansfield. To make it legit and all I can put it on Ebay, but it will have to go on Ebay.com.au so if you're interested let me know either in this thread or via a personal message. Paypal will be arranged. Prefer US buyers only as ticket is already in the US, just easier to ship thats all.
Proof of my purchase on EBAY can be given at your request.

Maybe il hear from you, maybe not, but come June, i shal see you all in our piece of heaven.

Jam On.

P.S. Sorry if this add offends anyone. I've never scalped tickets before, although I am guilty of spending ridiculous ammounts of money on tickets to support my religious needs(PJ)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    selling them for anything over cost price is scalping...
    it might be too bad that you payed that much for it, but don't go trying to scalp tickets around here!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    mate, obviously im not going to sell something i bought for 400 for 70 dollars. No one is that generous, not even you im guessing.

For anyone else wanting to leave a reply to accuse me of being a dirty low down scalper please keep your comments to yourself as you dont know what you're talking about. Things aren't always that simple. I am a dedicated to the bone fan and i am getting rid of this ticket to most likely sit way up the back somewhere for all i know.
  • Options
    mate, obviously im not going to sell something i bought for 400 for 70 dollars. No one is that generous, not even you im guessing.

For anyone else wanting to leave a reply to accuse me of being a dirty low down scalper please keep your comments to yourself as you dont know what you're talking about. Things aren't always that simple. I am a dedicated to the bone fan and i am getting rid of this ticket to most likely sit way up the back somewhere for all i know.

I am not questioning how big a fan you are, you are coming all the way from Oz for shows and that takes dedication, i know coz i am doing it myself!
    Possibly even on the same flight as you, as i get into JFK at 3.05pm that day, and i am then making my way to that show.

The thing is, that it looks like you are trying to sell you $70 ticket here for $400, and i know myself, and alot of others don't take lightly to that sort of profiteering.

and if you look at the posting guidelines..
    Sea wrote:
    Scalping, not ok. Offering to pay any price for a ticket is inviting scalpers. Not ok.

it is not allowed on here!

by all means put it on ebay and try and make your money back, but if i were you, don't post it on here.

Hopefullyyou were not silly enough to go down the ebay path for all shows, there are spare tickets offered here from time to time, and you have to be pretty unlucky not to score one at the show for cost price, there are always tickets!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Options
    unfortunately i did not read the guidelines so i apologise. But thats why i added the P.s in my post.
    Anywho, i may be on your flight. Think i get in at 3.10pm flying thai airlines i think. Most likely give you a lift if you want.
  • Options
    unfortunately i did not read the guidelines so i apologise. But thats why i added the P.s in my post.
    Anywho, i may be on your flight. Think i get in at 3.10pm flying thai airlines i think. Most likely give you a lift if you want.

no, i am on a different flight but arriving at the same time :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,