Show me something funny! Post em here. Make me laugh!!!

Comments

• helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    edited November 2021
    a drunk cat video is funny to me cause i hate cats. i am a dog lover. oops  
    Post edited by helplessdancer on
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    a drunk cat video is funny to me cause i hate cats. i am a dog lover. oops  
    Then.that’s all that matters. 
  • I think allowing a cat to get drunk and filming it trying to walk upstairs is highly  irresponsible.  It was funny at first when he/she was dipping it's paw in the wine glass (once or twice), but after that it was concerning. Just to post on tik tok, not funny!
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,593
    edited November 2021
    I think allowing a cat to get drunk and filming it trying to walk upstairs is highly  irresponsible.  It was funny at first when he/she was dipping it's paw in the wine glass (once or twice), but after that it was concerning. Just to post on tik tok, not funny!

Agreed!  Same with people getting their pets stoned.  Not cool.  Worse than not cool!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Can we go back to posting funny stuff again?

25 Funny day ideas  funny funny pictures bones funny
    May be an image of 1 person and text that says IMAGINE IF YOU WILL AN ATHEIST STUCK AT A GREEN LIGHT BEHIND A CAR WITH A HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS STICKER
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• brianlux said:
    May be an image of 1 person and text that says IMAGINE IF YOU WILL AN ATHEIST STUCK AT A GREEN LIGHT BEHIND A CAR WITH A HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS STICKER
    HAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,394

tish said:

Haha, love it! 

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,418
    Elf on a shelf

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mickeyrat said:
    Elf on a shelf

LOL. I just saw this on twitter a few hours ago. awesome. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited November 2021
    Good call @tempo_n_groove
    Frickin hilarious @brianlux @tish @mickeyrat
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
    Good call @tempo_n_groove
    Frickin hilarious @brianlux @tish @mickeyrat

Cool new little Eddie avatar, Dreamgirl.  :smile:

• Thanks @brianlux i might have to change it back! 
    Thanks @brianlux i might have to change it back! 

Either way, they're fun!  :smile:

• What do you call a fish without eyes?

FSH...

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    23scidoo said:

LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited November 2021

What do you call a fish without eyes?

FSH...

:bawling:
  • This-

This-

LOL!  Exactly! 

• Lots of folk round here have already put their lights and trees up in Nov and shops started selling xmas stuff n Sept! I don't really intend to start Xmas prep until the last week or so!
    Lots of folk round here have already put their lights and trees up in Nov and shops started selling xmas stuff n Sept! I don't really intend to start Xmas prep until the last week or so!

The perfect dinnerware for the complete curmudgeon!  :lol:    
    Yeah, I'm with you Dreamgirl.  Christmas is fine... for a couple of weeks max!  The only thing we are doing early is starting to open the advent calendar flaps on December 1st.  But then, hey, each little door has a piece of chocolate behind it. No sense in wasting good chocolate, right?  :smiley:

i was going to put up our xmas lights this weekend....the only reason we do it this early is because it's fucking cold doing it in december. but i still didn't get to it. oh well. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694

Despite the glaring grammatical error I can totally relate to this. 
  • brianlux said:
    Lots of folk round here have already put their lights and trees up in Nov and shops started selling xmas stuff n Sept! I don't really intend to start Xmas prep until the last week or so!

The perfect dinnerware for the complete curmudgeon!  :lol:    
    Yeah, I'm with you Dreamgirl.  Christmas is fine... for a couple of weeks max!  The only thing we are doing early is starting to open the advent calendar flaps on December 1st.  But then, hey, each little door has a piece of chocolate behind it. No sense in wasting good chocolate, right?  :smiley:

:bawling::bawling::bawling:
  • i was going to put up our xmas lights this weekend....the only reason we do it this early is because it's fucking cold doing it in december. but i still didn't get to it. oh well. 
    You can put mine up too, if you like!
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    GlowGirl said:

Despite the glaring grammatical error I can totally relate to this. 
    Amen to that. Not that I travel anymore anyway ;)
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,394
    ^ Damn you Hedonist ;) I missed you at Ohana
  • tish said:
    ^ Damn you Hedonist ;) I missed you at Ohana
    I thought you were in Australia which is still in lockdown?