Options

European Tour Postponement

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    We had the hilton booked its a 5 min walk from the venue, they moved it for us free of charge last time hopefully the do the same again
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,548
    mrk2 said:
    Livenation updating some of the Euro event pages in Facebook with opener details:
    Copenhagen Idles
    Prague, Krakow White Reaper

Lotsa white reaper.

Idles in Copenhagen is awesome. 

Going to see Shame in February I like their studio stuff

https://pearljam.com/news/european-tour-updates-amsterdam-change-of-dates-announcing-tour-support
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    I have gone from not really that interested in doing Europe anymore with all of the changes and NA tour coming in big likely next year to being pretty pumped for this change and extended our stay 3 days more now. 
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,023
    mrk2 said:
    Livenation updating some of the Euro event pages in Facebook with opener details:
    Copenhagen Idles

Lotsa white reaper.

https://pearljam.com/news/european-tour-updates-amsterdam-change-of-dates-announcing-tour-support
    Super excited about having tickets to the only show with the Idles.  

Copenhagen + Krakow for me next summer. Got refunded for my Prague tickets a while ago. Booked flights to Krakow last week, Copenhagen still open. 
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,548
    mrk2 said:
    mrk2 said:
    Copenhagen Idles

Lotsa white reaper.

Super excited about having tickets to the only show with the Idles.  

Copenhagen + Krakow for me next summer. Got refunded for my Prague tickets a while ago. Booked flights to Krakow last week, Copenhagen still open. 
    Very exciting stuff! Planning on starting in Copenhagen, hopefully these dates stick.
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,069
    Frustrating they keep changing the dates but on a positive note Ams 1 is now on a Sunday so 1 day less holiday from work and also just got a partial refund as the rates at my hotel are cheaper on the new dates 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,529
    PJNB said:
    I have gone from not really that interested in doing Europe anymore with all of the changes and NA tour coming in big likely next year to being pretty pumped for this change and extended our stay 3 days more now. 
    You made the correct call.  
This discussion has been closed.