Options

POLL- THE WEAKEST LINK: BEST SCARY MOVIE - ROUND 4

2»

Comments

• Options
    The Exorcist (1973)
    Weird with people voting away the best movie out of the four...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Alien (1979)
    You got me good, I had to check to make sure The Exorcist was safe.
  • Options
    Alien (1979)
    dankind said:
    Whoa! Alien is the scariest out of these to me, and it’s already getting crushed. 
    I put it on the other day and it started off so slowly ...ended up changing it.
    Great movie.
    Exorcist scared the crap out of me when I first watched it.  Gotta be the top one, for me.
    Speaking of movies starting off too slowly, I tried to rewatch Bottle Rocket recently, and I ended up turning it off...I think I was wrong about that being the best Wes Anderson film.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781
    mickeyrat said:
    would appreciate knowing how psycho moved on while also getting the same number of votes as nightmare?

nobody? bueller?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    would appreciate knowing how psycho moved on while also getting the same number of votes as nightmare?

nobody? bueller?

mickeyrat said:
    A vote sneaked in between closing the the voting period and the thread actually being closed?

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Alien (1979)
    dankind said:
    Whoa! Alien is the scariest out of these to me, and it’s already getting crushed. 
    I put it on the other day and it started off so slowly ...ended up changing it.
    Great movie.
    Exorcist scared the crap out of me when I first watched it.  Gotta be the top one, for me.
    Speaking of movies starting off too slowly, I tried to rewatch Bottle Rocket recently, and I ended up turning it off...I think I was wrong about that being the best Wes Anderson film.
    Interesting!  So, are you Team Moonrise now, with @dankind and I?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Alien (1979)
    Team Moonrise it is!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Alien (1979)
    😁
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    The Exorcist (1973)
    Royal Tenenbaums for gods sake.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Alien (1979)
    Royal Tenenbaums for gods sake.
    Damn fine film, but I can't do the "Needle in the Hay" scene.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242
    I finally saw Life Aquatic and really enjoyed that one. Haven't seen Moonrise yet.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242
    Alien is the best movie left, but the Exorcist scared the shit out of me. If we're talking just scary, it's Exorcist, but I'd never watch that movie again. Alien on the other hand, I could watch every month. Perfection. Kick ass Ripley!
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Alien (1979)
    Texas Chainsaw would’ve been my vote for scariest of this bunch.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Psycho (1960) with 11 votes and Alien (1979) with 5 votes have been eliminated in Round 4.
This discussion has been closed.