Show me something funny! Post em here. Make me laugh!!!

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

ryan reynolds is one of my favourite actors/comedians on the planet. he's so fucking funny. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• THAT was good!
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited September 2021
    ryan reynolds is one of my favourite actors/comedians on the planet. he's so fucking funny. 
    I prefer Ferret
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    pjhawks said:
    School board pranked by teens.  I laughed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVMAKoSnnJY
    :rofl:
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,701

I don’t know why I found this funny, but it made me laugh. 

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    :lol:

Love #2. 
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Hobbes said:

:lol:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Well clued up kid

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,701

• i giggled every single time i watched this,

i giggled every single time i watched this,

sorry if I'm being a debbie downer here, but I actually find owners that allow their animals to get drunk to be quite cruel. that poor animal has no idea what the hell is going on. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I’m the same way. Especially watching its effect on them.

I just can’t laugh at any animal being uncomfortable / unnatural in its state. 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Well clued up kid

These crack me up but are written by adults so then it ruins it for me...  No kid wants fish tacos or to live in the Bahamas...
  • hedonist said:

That cat's tail was up.  It wasn't uncomfortable.  That is a sign that it is comfortable.  That being said I will not be letting my cats partake in any vino that we might be drinking.
    hedonist said:

That cat's tail was up.  It wasn't uncomfortable.  That is a sign that it is comfortable.  That being said I will not be letting my cats partake in any vino that we might be drinking.
    I don't think you can honestly determine the cat was comfortable based on the height of its tail. It was probably doing its best to balance. Some asshole once put beer in my dog's water dish at one of my brother's parties....he got tossed out on his ass for that. My dog was in obvious distress from not being able to walk properly. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianlux said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!   THAT is great!!!!
  • GlowGirl said:

:) xxxx 
  • Well clued up kid

These crack me up but are written by adults so then it ruins it for me...  No kid wants fish tacos or to live in the Bahamas...
    I wouldn't want fish tacos either!
  • Well clued up kid

I wouldn't want fish tacos either!
    Amen.  Traditional for me!
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    About five things here made me laugh out loud
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Uncle Roger! :rofl:
    Saw that one, nieces and nephews!

IMG

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,396
    brianlux said:

IMG

Hahahaha
    Our friend Sue said that sometimes when she comes home, her dog is so glad to see her the dog pees a little.  Sue said she wonders why none of her so-called friends do that.
    :i_dunno: