Options

Munich Baby!!!!!!!! Need Two Tickets!!!!!!

blazedoutbeeblazedoutbee Posts: 239
edited April 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Just got my airfare for europe and got a pretty good deal! I'm flying out from NYC on the 5th of June and will arrive in Paris on the 6th! I paid $610 round trip and will be going for two weeks! I'm going to see the Stones in Nijmegen on the 8th and then Pearl Jam on the 12th in Munich. Next night I'll be in Frankfurt for the Stones again! Then I'll wrap it up with two more Stones shows in France!!!!! I can't wait i'm so excited, thank god for student loans baby!!!!!!!!!

DOES ANYONE HAVE EXTRA TICKETS FOR MUNICH? OR EVEN BETTER YET DOES ANYONE HAVE EXTRA 10 CLUB TICKETS THAT THEY COULD TRANSFER OVER TO ME IF YOU CAN'T GO? THESE ARE THE ONLY TICKETS LEFT I NEED TO COMPLETE MY TRIP! WILLING TO GIVE A ARM OR A LEG FOR TICKETS TO THIS SHOW! THIS WILL BE MY 10TH PEARL JAM SHOW AND I NEED TO DESPERATLY GO! NEVER BEEN TO EUROPE AND NEED TO SEE PJ ONE MORE TIME! LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!! THE PIT IS THE SHIT BABY!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i need these like i need a shot of dope! two tickets for munich? anybody out there?
  • Options
    lateraluslateralus Posts: 111
    i think it's no problem to get them in munich. they sold tickets for 10-20€ in berlin last year. and in bern it was no problem to get them for 40 CHF (original price was 70CHF)
    13/9/06: Bern
    12/6/07: Munich
    23/6/07: Southside Festival
  • Options
    kramerica4kramerica4 Posts: 275
    I wouldn't take the risk of getting the tix in Munich the day of the show.
    In Berlin there was a good situation for fans looking for tickets on the day of the show, but this won't be the case in Munich.
    If you need help ordering just let me know.
  • Options
    SOLAT8SOLAT8 Posts: 39
    i need these like i need a shot of dope! two tickets for munich? anybody out there?

hello!

i know someone who is selling her extra GA ticket to Munich for 50 euros....

It is a floor ticket (standing).
    http://www.olympiapark-muenchen.de/index.php?id=431

please let her know soon ASAP!

happy hunting....

- oscar