Options

My review of my mini tour of munich, katowice/chorzow, copenhaven and nijmegen

KirkwoodKirkwood Posts: 228
edited July 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
*So before the munich show everything was shit. The airport security took all of my luiquid at berlin. My plane who was supposted to arrive atr 17.00 in munich, but was arriving at 18.00, and I need to find the munich-chorsow bus before everybody was getting in. So took a cab from the airport but my credit card didn´t work. So I hade to give him almost all the cash as I had taken with me from Sweden. And when getting in to the arena Í had to asked about 20 people before finding the Croatian crew, with "Can´t find a vedder man, shirt=), , and was finally getting some info about the Chorzow bus.
But once hearing Sometimes opening the whole gig, I just forget about the whole thing.
The wibe was so good during the muních gig, everybody was cheering and having a great time, but the strangest thing was during Blood. i felt like I´m the only one who was crazy during this song??
Anyway highligs for me: Sometimes, gods dice, blood, inside job, severed heand( didn´t heard in either paris or prague so)

*Katowice: Meet 3 scandinavians friends on the bus tour and a whole lot of others on the uper deck on the bus. Had a really great time. And we finally arriwing in Katowice we just drink some beers and waiting for Linkin to stop playing. And when PJ was starting with RVM I mean wow!.
Highlights for me. Nothingman,S.T.B.C, hail hail(first time I´ve heard it live) and black(just to hear the whole audience on duh duh duh) so beutiful!!.

*Köpenhamn. A long day with alot of beers , Fourm for me was one of the most boring cocnerts arenas I´ve been to. But When long road was on You just give a shit about the souroundings. There was alot of f-cking idiots during their first set, but they all seamed to lightened when once, black,alive was on.
A piss sound but so many highlights. Long road, love reign...., HARD TO IMAGINE(the most emotial song I´ve ever heard), and Once.

*Nijmegen the last stop. We skipped all of the support acts and getting some good drinks at the hotel and going in about an half an hour before PJ was to start, we were really in the back, but this was the best sound I´ve ever heard from a pearl jam gig.
And during Realese and Go Eddies voice´was on top. Just to hear realese was good enough
But my best memory from this one. I took a pee time during even flow and when the tag to daughter was on I took anohter one, and just as I arrived back I heard the bass intro to Leash, and now They´have given me everytihng I´ve want. But Nijmegen was the perfect ending for me, a sunny night a great crowd and a great band, great new friend and a crazy night.

So sorry PJ but the next you play I´ve probally stalking you.
I´m allready saving money for the next one
2006 Paris, Prague
2007 Munich, Katowice, Kopenhaven, Nijmegen
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,563
    Daniel....
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    KirkwoodKirkwood Posts: 228
    Yepp. Och jag antar att du är Nico=)
    Vi hittade Pål till slut, låg däckad på hotellet tills typ 19.00
    Så jag tor och petter gick runt i ungefär 2 timmar innan vi kom fram, men vilken vacker kväll + konsert det var.
    2006 Paris, Prague
    2007 Munich, Katowice, Kopenhaven, Nijmegen