Options

Eddie Vedder Black and White portrait

Yesterday I felt inspired to draw my portrait of Eddie Vedder. I used charcoal pencils and watercolors for the eyes. Hope you enjoy it :)

Comments

• Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    I do love it. You ought to continue your drawing and please share it here with us! Would love to see more 90's rock gods.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    evsgjamm said:
    I do love it. You ought to continue your drawing and please share it here with us! Would love to see more 90's rock gods.
    Thank you so much! And yes I have also drew Chris, Kurt and Layne obviously! I had to draw all the 4 grunge goda ;)
  • Options
    jgmochjgmoch Fayetteville, NC Posts: 79
    Why do I get the feeling he's singing "Jeremy?" Again, your art has inspired sublime conjecture.
    Temple_Of_Belltown
  • Options
    jgmoch said:
    Why do I get the feeling he's singing "Jeremy?" Again, your art has inspired sublime conjecture.
    Maybe you're right, I can't tell what song is singing cause I took inspiration from a pic, but this one comes from pinkpop 92, so he  easily  could be singing Jeremy! And thx again! :)